(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not drawing them in anywhere near the actual style, I don't know that I could even get something to look official if I tried XD. This is just concept drawing stuff, realistic to show details and get my point across. I might sprite them later, at which point they should have a pokemon feeling to them. I'l be sure to show them to you all if this thread is still around by that time.

I wouldn't really consider Pidgeot an eagle. He is w/e Pidgey is, only bigger really, which is definetly not a pigeon as the name suggests.

Weyard said:
I'm not drawing them in anywhere near the actual style, I don't know that I could even get something to look official if I tried XD. This is just concept drawing stuff, realistic to show details and get my point across. I might sprite them later, at which point they should have a pokemon feeling to them. I'l be sure to show them to you all if this thread is still around by that time.

I wouldn't really consider Pidgeot an eagle. He is w/e Pidgey is, only bigger really, which is definetly not a pigeon as the name suggests.

I see. I just always assumed it to be one.

Pidgeot- Big pidgeon then? Seriously thought it was an eagle.
Noctowl-owl obviously
Swellow- swallow
Staraptor-hawk (Japanese name is Mukuhawk)
Mamepato evo-pidgeon? This better turn into something way different then pidgey's line. Please let it become a Peregrine Falcon!!!

Weyard said:
Considering that those 3 had the ability and were dark, mamepoto might end up dark as well :/. If B/W starts remaking pokemon as they did in D/P than he probably is flying/dark in the final evo.

It's better not to expect something new from any poké-bird.
Noctowl looks like Psychic/Flying but it's still another normal one, so I don't think they are going to change that normal/flying tradition. Anyway, I don't see the point on making it to be poison type only because it's a pigeon, or dark type only because it has Super Luck ability. But who knows!

I agree about the normal thing. It is way, way overdone.

Wow. An entire hour and a half without posts. This must be a record!

I think that Pokemon Black at E3 starts in an hour and a half. I'm so excited! Here's hoping for new info. :)

Weyard said:

I just finished the final evo so I might as well post it.

Mamepoto_EVO_FAKE_2_by_Weyard.jpg

On topic:

Considering that those 3 had the ability and were dark, mamepoto might end up dark as well :/. If B/W starts remaking pokemon as they did in D/P than he probably is flying/dark in the final evo.

Ya the desert/wasteland is probably blocked off until some point in the game. If Meguroko's ability is as good as it sounds, I doubt they would give you access to it early in the game.

awsome drawings :)

You know, when I look at that map, I get the feeling that that "hut" has something to do with the Trainer's hometown. Only reason for that is because it's close to the bridge that looks a lot like the one near Hiun City. I guess the only think one can do is just speculate and pray for some new info at E3.

tyking16 said:
You know, when I look at that map, I get the feeling that that "hut" has something to do with the Trainer's hometown. Only reason for that is because it's close to the bridge that looks a lot like the one near Hiun City. I guess the only think one can do is just speculate and pray for some new info at E3.

Which( E3) is soon
very soon
YAY:D

The only thing that sucks about that is that I have a regents exam at 12:15 EST...:(

I'm just lucky that it's an easy one so I won't suffer for being preoccupied with the convention. The only downside is that if nothing really is discussed, I'll return with the thought that it was and be further dissapointed. But the chances of that happening are slim to none, since I am almost positive that something will be revealed, per se, such as the English names for the starters among others.

Dragonlord251 said:
Which( E3) is soon
very soon
YAY:D

Woohoo!

I read on one of the numerous thread on Serebii that you can register menu screens with the Y button. IDK what the point of that is, all I hope is that it's, well, useful.

If they do in fact show a demo:

1. I will go insane from happiness

2. Martijn will finally post again with something akin to a "nah, nah, told ya so" post to those who didn't believe him

But as time draws nearer to the Nintendo presentation, I start to feel that we will be getting something, but just not a demo. Although if we do, please refer to #1 for why my posts suddenly turn to stuttering gibberish.

Fire_Master said:
If they do in fact show a demo:

1. I will go insane from happiness

2. Martijn will finally post again with something akin to a "nah, nah, told ya so" post to those who didn't believe him

But as time draws nearer to the Nintendo presentation, I start to feel that we will be getting something, but just not a demo. Although if we do, please refer to #1 for why my posts suddenly turn to stuttering gibberish.

1: Likewise.

2: He probably will. Then he can post his gaming knowledge without fear of getting trolled.

I'm wondering what they'll show in the demo if it's here. It's obvious that the starters and the first few towns willbe introduced, but I'm also wondering if they will show any gyms, if there are any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back