(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redneck said:
Idk, it's a possiblity. Someone else mentioned that there were alot of cave entrances, so I wonder if we're going to have to go through more caves to get to more cities.

I liked that idea. Good point you did, guy!
Maybe this is a region with cities being more separated with each other, because between cave and cave you can find lots of things underground, even whole under-cities full of misteries? LOL just wondering

TheDarkLucario said:
Ahh I see :p It's been so long since I last played The original. Mines broke.

heck!...My Cristal version did broke too! When I was able to collect the 250, I found a guy while I was out of home on holidays, who gave me a Celebi! wooohoo Pokédex completed! I was so excited
And later the game's internal clock did break or something, because my game was deleted and everytime you play, the game resets at the start point...LOL

In the clearer pic of what we see as Isshu, does anyone notice what looks to be a house or some formation on that island to the southeastern most area? Perhaps there is something there and we can travel to it.

Fire_Master said:
In the clearer pic of what we see as Isshu, does anyone notice what looks to be a house or some formation on that island to the southeastern most area? Perhaps there is something there and we can travel to it.

Why yes, there is a small hut there. My guess is either it contains a reference to another Pokemon game (Like Jasmine on Sunyshore beach) or a move tutor. However, it is possible that the house is just a random place surrounded by legend, similar to the "Mew Truck" in RBGY. meh. Whatever's good.

I'd imagine that there are some cave entrances and even towns/buildings not shown on that map. Either obscured by clouds/trees or left out for other reasons.

Also people on other forums are under the impression that the map we have seen isn't even a full map. They claim that it is the bottom-middle portion of a larger area. Not sure where they would be getting information like that though.

wow this place is dead. E3 is basically over for today, so what could every one possibly be doing?

Weyard said:
I'd imagine that there are some cave entrances and even towns/buildings not shown on that map. Either obscured by clouds/trees or left out for other reasons.

Also people on other forums are under the impression that the map we have seen isn't even a full map. They claim that it is the bottom-middle portion of a larger area. Not sure where they would be getting information like that though.

wow this place is dead. E3 is basically over for today, so what could every one possibly be doing?

I just got back from the bathroom...

All right, someone previously stated that since both of the mountain ranges are very similair, and Yin/Yang is in reference to East/West, that inside these two mountains we could possibly find both version legendaries.

I found something I think coulllllllllllld support this. On the left side of the mountain, there's a regular cave entrance, but if you cross water (via a few small bridges), there is what seems to be a closed-off entrance to a cave. The same thing could exist on the opposite mountain, but clouds are covering it up.

Here's what I mean:

acy9hw.png

i was looking at the pick from the vending machine and try to look for that fountain on the map and oculdnt pin point it so im guessing its to the right of the map that we cant see right now.

isshu.png

Looking at that south eastern most house again... doesn't it look like by the wooden bridge that its just cut off? That also provide evidence that theres more to this map then there showing, much like DP's early stage map.

FireGrey said:
The games are in BETA stages and any info not officially revealed are most likely going to be changed...

No you don't advertise for something if it's in BETA stage. They are in post-production I'm positive.

I agree that the map released is not a complete map. I like your little speculation map btw! the clouds are nice

Martijn sent that to me hahaha jk :D
just one thing i would change is i would add more ground on the left "strand" of land it seems it would be a bit bigger than what i drew

swimfastray said:
No you don't advertise for something if it's in BETA stage. They are in post-production I'm positive.

I agree that the map released is not a complete map. I like your little speculation map btw! the clouds are nice
If it's a big name title like pokemon, they will advertise it even if it's in it's beta stage. But I don't think its in it's beta stage right now, maybe when it was announced and when they shown us the game play footage, but not now.

Edit: Something interesting: Out of the 14 pokemon that has been announced: 3 are dark, 3 are fire, 2 are electric, 2 are dragon, 2 are normal, grass, water, psychic, ground, steel, and flying all have one, and the rest have 0. It looks like there finally giving fire and dark some love. (technically fire has 5, water has 3, and grass has 3 because of the starter evolutions)

PeteDHeat said:
My take on isshu :p
isshu1.jpg

note the extra clouds i added they love that stuff :p

To make this truly epic they should make the rest of land part of the game. That would really add some play time to the game. I only wish that your depiction will come true.

You all do realize that the picture you keep showing is a cropped version don't you? The actual picture from CoroCoro shows much more in both directions.

corocoro-new-pokemon-4.jpg

Once again, I apologize for the hugeness.

It gives some credibility to it, but it still doesn't really confirm it. It might just do that so you don't have to click through the message "its raining" after every turn.

Ah, you're right.

I remember thinking that the south-eastern part of the larger view looked like a cheep-cheep from mario, or some other type of fish

lol

Not sure if Martin is telling the truth or not but I like the way he is sticking to his original story. Takes a lot of guts to do that.

I never expected my first post on Martin XD!

P.S. 5th gen looks allright except that they would have used better animal reference, espacialy the flying pidgeon, we already have pidgey to cover it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back