(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonlord251 said:
they should also increase the storyline.
its too short!:(
It is too short nd another thing, its too easy they need to make it a little harder i beat some of the games within a week

DragonTamer said:
It is too short nd another thing, its too easy they need to make it a little harder i beat some of the games within a week

I say give us a choice: easy, normal, hard modes

:( right now, its on easy

DragonTamer said:
i basically beat my soulsilver three days after i bought it well the johto part i mean and ive just recently beat red so yea they do need to increase the length of the storyline

DarkraiLord said:
i basically beat my soulsilver three days after i bought it well the johto part i mean and ive just recently beat red so yea they do need to increase the length of the storyline

Impressive, but doesn't soulsilver/heartgold have the longest storyline?
I could be dead wrong.

Xous said:
Those are made by me. Check the "Avatars and Art" link in my signature if you want to use one. Just be sure to read the rules in the first post, then follow their instructions. (Just thought I'd mention that so discussion can flow as usual. I sent you a PM about this earlier, but I guess it didn't go through?)

Thanks, man.
Your avs are great, this Psyduck is a cool one!
:cool:

My offttopic ends here. Don't mean to disturb anymore with that XD

Snowing said:
I could be dead wrong.
Not really as soon as you beat the eighth gym leader and elite four(first time) the story is over, the next eight r extremely easy plus they let u trade over up to lvl 100s. The only hard part is Red since his pokemon r so high but even tht, people tht just wanna beat the game cn trade pokemon ovr

DragonTamer said:
Not really as soon as you beat the eighth gym leader and elite four(first time) the story is over, the next eight r extremely easy plus they let u trade over up to lvl 100s. The only hard part is Red since his pokemon r so high but even tht, people tht just wanna beat the game cn trade pokemon ovr

Well I guess if your rushing through the game then yeah it's fairly easy.

Snowing said:
I could be dead wrong.
Great time for a V8 commercial. The TR storyline was way too short. And they must have forgotten them halfway throughout development cause there chopping off Slowpoke tails in the Azelea, then the next time you meet them is in Mahogany, BIG______GAP!

TheDarkLucario said:
Great time for a V8 commercial. The TR storyline was way too short. And they must have forgotten them halfway throughout development cause there chopping off Slowpoke tails in the Azelea, then the next time you meet them is in Mahogany, BIG______GAP!

True. Plotholes aplenty. I guess someone fell asleep on their keyboard.

I HOPE there are some serious plot improvements, and I HOPE the game is actually longer.

DragonTamer said:

Yes, actually true. I played calm and slowly on my HeartGold deliberately, to make the storyline last longer XD So yes, I also think they didn't lengthen the story enough, and even being a remake.
And I was so disappointed with Suicune's story in particular. It's quite dumb and straightforward, it's only about Eusine following Suicune all the time. That's all. They could have focused more on Suicune-Unown-Ho-oh bond, like they did in Crystal.

Micael said:
Yes, actually true. I played calm and slowly on my HeartGold deliberately, to make the storyline last longer XD So yes, I also think they didn't lengthen the story enough, and even being a remake.
And I was so disappointed with Suicune's story in particular. It's quite dumb and straightforward, it's only about Eusine following Suicune all the time. That's all. They could have focused more on Suicune-Unown-Ho-oh bond, like they did in Crystal.

?
I re-played crystal a lot and that never happened.

Majora_787 said:
TheDarkLucario said:

I HOPE there are some serious plot improvements, and I HOPE the game is actually longer.
Download-able quest off the DSi channel

TheDarkLucario said:
?

Majora_787 said:
TheDarkLucario said:

Download-able quest off the DSi channel

Wait wat quest?

By download-able quest I mean DLC, like you Pokemon Ranger, Fallout, CoD sorta.

TheDarkLucario said:
?

Well, there wasn't a specific event involving Suicune, Ho-oh and Unown in the game, but there was more information about that connection left on the dialogues from characters.
Little is said about that in the present remakes.

Guys, what if something awesome is being hidden by the clouds?

Like, when someone posted the old Sinnoh picture, the entire city of Snowpoint is practically under cloud cover.

Idk, it's a possiblity. Someone else mentioned that there were alot of cave entrances, so I wonder if we're going to have to go through more caves to get to more cities.

>_> I always try to BS through caves without using flash. The only one I couldnt do it was the Cerulean City Cave in SoulSilver, but that one took me 10 minutes to navigate even WITH flash (then I caught Mewtwo on full health on turn two with an ultra ball. it was so anti climatic.)

@_@

Micael said:
Well, there wasn't a specific event involving Suicune, Ho-oh and Unown in the game, but there was more information about that connection left on the dialogues from characters.
Little is said about that in the present remakes.
Ahh I see :p It's been so long since I last played The original. Mines broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back