(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are rather optimistic about them showing Pokemon Black/White during their keynote though I'm not sure why. I don't really think we're going to see that, but they might have a demo/video located at their showroom booth.

Nintendo just has too much big-name stuff to talk about for them to dolt on Pokemon. Of course, I'd be more than happy to be wrong about this, but don't get your hopes set too high that you'll see anything during the press conference.

(I mean, Valve didn't even show up during Microsoft's Keynote, even though they're holding on to 2 of the most anticipated games: Half Life and Portal 2.)

@Dragonlord251: Can't wait to return from my test to read your posts:

"ZOMFG POKEMANS WOW! :eek:" :)

I just hope that when I do, you'll be hyper for a reason and not because you're all hyped up from just the energy bars.

oiracul said:

anyone know how much longer

3 and a half hour.

And Coco, Pokemon black is one of the games they will be showing during the E3, we just don't know what they will show.

cocowoushi said:
Nintendo just has too much big-name stuff to talk about for them to dolt on Pokemon. Of course, I'd be more than happy to be wrong about this, but don't get your hopes set too high that you'll see anything during the press conference.

Pokemon is a big name stuff for nintendo

cocowoushi said:
You guys are rather optimistic about them showing Pokemon Black/White during their keynote though I'm not sure why. I don't really think we're going to see that, but they might have a demo/video located at their showroom booth.

(I mean, Valve didn't even show up during Microsoft's Keynote, even though they're holding on to 2 of the most anticipated games: Half Life and Portal 2.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Pokemon their second or third biggest money maker? I'm pretty sure that would get it the title of "big name".

Wolf616 said:
And Coco, Pokemon black is one of the games they will be showing during the E3, we just don't know what they will show.
Correct me if I'm wrong but..

According to the E3 convention floor plan, Nintendo will have something related to Pokemon Black on display at their booth. Whether this is a game demo, videos, or simply posters remains to be seen. The video game convention starts on Monday, so we’ll find out then!
‘Pokemon Black’ at E3 Convention

Has Nintendo actually announced they will show Pokemon Black at their Press Conference?

- NInja Edit: Yes, Pokemon is certain a Corner Stone for Nintentdo - I won't deny that. But personally I think the journalists and the people coming to the Press conference want to hear about Metroid, Mario, and Zelda - All Wii titles and not to mention 3DS. While Pokemon is a very important part of Nintento, I don't think that it's really as accessible or appealing to everyone as these other titles.

@cocowoushi: While there is a possibility that your words are true, the fact that Black and White are coming out in around 2 months in Japan just begs something for Black and White. While there isn't any solid proof that there is a demo for B&W, there is bound to be something more than mentions and posters for Black and White.

tyking16 said:
@cocowoushi: While there is a possibility that your words are true, the fact that Black and White are coming out in around 2 months in Japan just begs something for Black and White. While there isn't any solid proof that there is a demo for B&W, there is bound to be something more than mentions and posters for Black and White.

And I certainly hope you're right, because I'm not interested in Metroid, Mario, nor Zelda. However, I'm trying to recall if they have ever announced/shown any main title Pokemon Games at their Keynotes in the past. I honestly can't remember but nothing jumps out at me. Not to mention I was told that we didn't even get English names for the starts for D/P until February, even though it was released around the same time of year B/W is.

But I mean, with Microsoft and Sony running on the heels of Nintendo's motion sensor technology; they really need to push the envelope for their hardware and handheld gaming. 3DS is a huge announcement if it's close to what they are suggesting, and Nintendo really could steal the show this year (which they need badly, as their E3 presentation last year was rather meh). I really really do hope we get Pokemon Black info, but I just don't know if Nintendo will have enough time to include it with all the previously mentioned "big name" stuff they WILL show.

Yes, like I said, we don't know what they will show. But seeing as this is a big event, they will probably have something new in store for us.

Relized said:
I'm thinking the snake would have an important role for the third game of the set, possibly Grey?

And oh yes, that completely slipped my mind. I must add Abomasnow to my Ice team now ;D

uhhh the snake?

cocowoushi said:
And I certainly hope you're right, because I'm not interested in Metroid, Mario, nor Zelda. However, I'm trying to recall if they have ever announced/shown any main title Pokemon Games at their Keynotes in the past. I honestly can't remember but nothing jumps out at me. Not to mention I was told that we didn't even get English names for the starts for D/P until February, even though it was released around the same time of year B/W is.

But I mean, with Microsoft and Sony running on the heels of Nintendo's motion sensor technology; they really need to push the envelope for their hardware and handheld gaming. 3DS is a huge announcement if it's close to what they are suggesting, and Nintendo really could steal the show this year (which they need badly, as their E3 presentation last year was rather meh). I really really do hope we get Pokemon Black info, but I just don't know if Nintendo will have enough time to include it with all the previously mentioned "big name" stuff they WILL show.

I hope I'm right too :D

I can see where you're coming from, Nintendo used to own the gaming industry until later years. The 3DS will be a huge announcement for Nintendo, like some of their big Wii games. But, Pokemon Black and White are almost as important as the 3DS since they basically revolutionize everything that the Pokemon games of the past introduced.

tyking16 said:
I hope I'm right too :D

I can see where you're coming from, Nintendo used to own the gaming industry until later years. The 3DS will be a huge announcement for Nintendo, like some of their big Wii games. But, Pokemon Black and White are almost as important as the 3DS since they basically revolutionize everything that the Pokemon games of the past introduced.
Or better yet, they show off the 3DS - using Pokemon Black! :D

Okay, that's a bit hopefully, but it certainly would be a kicker!

And aren't the pokemon games one of the best selling titles for the handhelds? So news about the 3DS and the pokemon games goes together quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back