(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
um martjin can you please tell if youre telling the truth martjin i still believe in there still hopes for you are telling the truth so do eevee have more evolutions this generation and are there any new evolution methods in the new generation and last but not least are there any gyms in isshu please answer dont be afraid of posting in this thread i still believe you (i think)

I feel obligated to say this: I told you so.
I don't know why this guy's info was believed in the first place, but it seems pretty obvious now that he's lying to us. Too much of his information just didn't make sense.

Just a quick reply, I'm multi-tasking busy with other things as well, hence it takes some time to write my whole comment, but it's coming! Plus virtual cookies for everyone ;-)

So Pokemon Black And White are based of Yin and Yang which can mean north and south so the two mountains in the Isshu reagion will probably have something to do with Reshiram and Zekrom's location so the snapshot of the cave with lights in it could be Zekrom's Location in the Northern Mountain and Reshiram in the other.

I've said it before, but Minotauros has 6 Characters, and the Character limit for Pokémon is 5. ミノタウロス.

I almost wish I was Martijn friend. He seems like a cool guy. He must be that guy that has a fart pillow.

access said:
um martjin can you please tell if youre telling the truth martjin i still believe in there still hopes for you are telling the truth so do eevee have more evolutions this generation and are there any new evolution methods in the new generation and last but not least are there any gyms in isshu please answer don't be afraid of posting in this thread i still believe you (i think)

Woah, slow down there sparky. Punctuation is your friend. :S

It would be fun if Martijn would come out of nowhere with tons of official things when everyone doubts him the most. Though that won't happen ;')

I had a feeling this was fake as soon as I read it.
"large green cobra" - Rayquaza is a large green snake, and is dragon-type.
Minotauros - Just sounded so unoriginal.
The Yin Yang thing - Pokémon is a KID'S GAME. Their target audience won't have fully developed moral compass yet.

Wow, people are desperate. Just leave Matijn alone, it's not like he works for GameFreak.

Blob55 said:
I've said it before, but Minotauros has 6 Characters, and the Character limit for Pokémon is 5. ミノタウロス.
The "ウ" would not be a part of the name, as "au" does not make the sound of a dipthong. It would be ミノタロス, Minotorosu. For reference, Tauros' name in Japanese is ケンタロス.

Yep, I just joined a message board to correct someone's Japanese. :D

Ryu Shoji said:
The Yin Yang thing - Pokémon is a KID'S GAME. Their target audience won't have fully developed moral compass yet.

I'm pretty sure Gamefreak knows they have older fans these days and tries to give Pokémon a wider target audience.

Ryu Shoji said:
I had a feeling this was fake as soon as I read it.
"large green cobra" - Rayquaza is a large green snake, and is dragon-type.
Minotauros - Just sounded so unoriginal.

The yin and yang thing was in the Corocoro scans...

Bupsy said:
The yin and yang thing was in the Corocoro scans...
What I mean is, about how good decisions and bad decisions affect the outcome of some events. I know Reshiram and Zekrom were given yinyang classifications, but that's it.

AkaiMidoriAoi said:
I'm pretty sure Gamefreak knows they have older fans these days and tries to give Pokémon a wider target audience.
Sure, they have an older audience, but their primary audience is children aged around 8-12.

tweety210 said:
Wow, people are desperate. Just leave Matijn alone, it's not like he works for GameFreak.

I know! If he does turn out to have correct information, then hurray. If not, then bully for him, Guv'nuh. Just get off his back! At the least appreciate the effort behind this, whether it's Pokemon's designs, or if he came up with all of this to dupe us. It's like you saw a movie about fairy princesses locked in warfare, eventually engaging in mortal combat with each other, but at the end you say, "Why were they fighting? couldn't they have solved the problem diplomatically?" Just ENJOY IT and stop finding flaws.

^ Umm no. If people are lying and making up things to trick other people, they should be persecuted so people in the future will know not to do it or face the consequences. I doubt he's legitimately lying, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back