(1) Pulse of the Frontier Card Images, Translations; Info [2/5]

The Staraptor FB Lv. X is gonna be awesome support for SP decks I am looking forward to using hin and Dragonite as a counter to other SP decks

Insayneflame said:
The Staraptor FB Lv. X is gonna be awesome support for SP decks I am looking forward to using hin and Dragonite as a counter to other SP decks

Cyrus's Conspiracy lets you search your deck for a Supporter, Although it is a supporter. So you'd have to wait next turn :/

Divine_Light said:
Insayneflame said:

Cyrus's Conspiracy lets you search your deck for a Supporter, Although it is a supporter. So you'd have to wait next turn :/

Ya but what happens when you don't have a supporter in hand than what I run an SP deck and I don't always have a supporter in hand

Some of the cards look nice. Garchomp C Lv.X is a nice bench hitter and healer at the same time. Blaziken FB looks nice too even when used on his own. The card is indeed real fast. Electivire FB Lv.X seems nice too and combos with some of the older Pokémon [SP] cards. Staraptor FB is interesting but not sure how good it will turn out to be. The weakness bites. In case Pokémon [SP] receive a mean to disable the defender to retreat Absol G could be nice. Otherwise it will end in the binder. Regigigas FB is interesting with the new stadium and the number of fast hitting Pokémon [SP]. However, the weakness could be it's downfall.

ericmeckley said:
Blaziken X in my soon to be Blaziken/Heatran deck looks good!
Please remember that "Blaziken X" is a SP Pokemon, separate from your current normal playing deck.

Okay I have to add my prediction for the reprints they will be drawn by Kagemaru Himeno and evolve from the same pokemon.

Zyflair said:
Forest Guardian is back! Forest Guardian is back! Forest Guardian is back! Forest Guardian is back!

These are some decent cards. I just wish they don't focus on the SP-Pokemon that closely.

I'm guessing they are making SP pokemon like delta pokemon.
Remember Dragon Frontiers had all delta pokemon in it.

I can see Blaziken being a huge card next format for being so fast and a heavy hitter.

Though, Kingdra still donks it. But Electivire is going to make it's comeback, if you use it right.

Electivire, since DP. Wow, that long since Electivire has been overhyped.

Back