(1) Regigigas and Shaymin Toys R Us Event Information [1/25]

Can you only get Shaymin at certain times of the day? Or can you walk into a Toys R Us at any time its open and use the DL station?

After you get the Mystery Gift, can you shut the DS off? Or do you HAVE to start the game up and go to the counter? I wanted to wait till I got home to try and get a good nature but I don't know if the Mystery Gift deletes or something?

POINT BLANK said:
Can you only get Shaymin at certain times of the day? Or can you walk into a Toys R Us at any time its open and use the DL station?

After you get the Mystery Gift, can you shut the DS off? Or do you HAVE to start the game up and go to the counter? I wanted to wait till I got home to try and get a good nature but I don't know if the Mystery Gift deletes or something?

Im pretty sure its all day. You can shut the ds off after you receive it. And sometimes you don't even have to go into the store to get it. I can usually pick up the signal from the parking lot.

NESFAN001 said:
Im pretty sure its all day. You can shut the ds off after you receive it. And sometimes you don't even have to go into the store to get it. I can usually pick up the signal from the parking lot.

You're lucky. I'm not a big fan of TRU (too many people), so I tried to get it from the parking lot, but that didn't work. The furthest I could get it from was from the LEGO aisle.

Back