(1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the scaling issues will be dealt with for these games, so have they been made for the dsi, or dsi xl? and then the pixels can be scaled down for the ds, which would mean the graphics would look the same, or are they made for the ds/ ds lite and scaled up for the dsi, dsi xl? cos if that were the case it would be silly since the dsi will have enhanced features, but oh well if it is im not bothered I have a ds lite so either way I win..

I have the oldest version of the DS and is wondering if this is gonna effect gameplay much.
"Legendary Dragon Pokemon", how surprising, NOT, base on our experience with Dialga and Palkia, I was 90% sure this morning that these two are dragons when I looked at them.

These look brutal-awesome. I'm going with Reshiram. Which means I'm importing the Black version.

Yeah, I've decided.

The domain does not confirm the English name. They're registered as placeholders, and like tsutarja.com, pokabu.com, and mijumaru.com, the site used to redirect to Melbourne IT's page. This says nothing. zoroark.com, pokemonzoroark.com, and pokemonzorua.com redirect. Does zorua.com redirect? Heck no. It's another website. Therefore, this means nothing.

I imagine that the DSi features will be non-essential. Otherwise, there will be some upset DS owners.

Zekrom looks beast. I know they'll both be ubers though. I don't know why, but I can't say that Reshiram dosen't have somehting about Lugia and Zekrom to Palkia.

i really like Zekrom and i just new that there would be something enchanced for another system but i thought it would be for the 3DS, also i am really excited what big differences are going to exist between versions

2 more legendaries for my favorite type. Cant wait to play with Reshiram. Now if its a dual type what would it be.

burningcharizard said:
I wonder how the scaling issues will be dealt with for these games, so have they been made for the dsi, or dsi xl? and then the pixels can be scaled down for the ds, which would mean the graphics would look the same, or are they made for the ds/ ds lite and scaled up for the dsi, dsi xl? cos if that were the case it would be silly since the dsi will have enhanced features, but oh well if it is im not bothered I have a ds lite so either way I win..

there is no need for scaling because even though all the ds screens are different.

ds is 3.0" , dslite is 3.0", dsi is 3.25", dsi xl 4.2" even though the screen sizes differ in size the resolution of each screen is the same. you can not upscale from the same resolution to the same resolution the pixel count is the same.

the enhanced features will probably only differ by A the cameras having some small usage that is only cosmetic, B the Dsi ware store may have small exclusive content of some sort that wouldnt really hamper the experience which would also be cosmetic to some extent. C they could use the cameras to simulate the motion 3D exclusively for only dsi which is purely cosmetic lol.

and i have 2 dslites so we both win :p

to the rest of the people.
DS carts work on DS,lite,Dsi,xl,3DS. DSi enhanced carts work on Ds,lite,dsi,xl,3ds. (they retain specific features that use the dsiware store content, or usage of cameras). DSi carts only work on Dsi,xl,3ds. we are dealing with Dsi enhanced cart for these two games.

note: 3ds is backward compatable with all ds and dsi carts this is confirmed.

"Other than how to meet the legendary Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom..." So they'll both be available in one game, right? That's great news. :3

Dragon is my favorite Type, so I'm happy with seeing more Dragon-Type legendaries (though I do understand there are many already). I wonder what the other big difference between the games is? Hm...

500 Pokemon in 14 years! Wow I can't wait to see more Pokemon to come in the 5th Generation. Dragon is one of my favorite types and am happy with how the legendaries look.

Zekrom's mine. He is by far the best Generation 5 Pokemon that Nintendo's made so far. I wish he belonged to Pokemon Black, but whatever. Being hyped so soon, we're gonna be seeing a LOT more Pokemon in the near future. Yay for news!

My Wishlist:

+ Customizable trainer things (DSi camera)
+ Customizable music (Sound system)
+ Enhanced online capabilities
+ Perhaps enhanced trainer data? Social networking among players?
+ Live, random online play (Meaning you don't need FC, like a ladder match)
+ Battle viewing (As in being able to watch a live match from a 3rd person view)
+ Cool battle views (Like maybe if your lucario used close combat, both players' screen would switch to the opponents pokemon POV, and lucario runs up and hits him.)
+ FB, Twitter, etc. links

Random things I want in general for DSi
MAKE IT MORE THAN A GAME SYSTEM
It has a half decent operating system. They can make apps, not as advanced as android or apple, but there are certainly things they can do that they're not.

I really like both of the legendaries. I think they're pretty cool. I also like that they're both dragon-types which seems really cool. I also can't wait to see more Pokemon to come and what the differences are between Black & White.

RE: (1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/2

I am most happy that (at least it seem like) you can catch both of them in each game. Like Lugia and Ho-oh.

Interested to know what this mysterious version difference is, though.

Yeah I'm also happy that both the legendaries are catchable in either game. I also hope that Pokemon can follow you in the game like HG/SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back