(1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Arceus said:
Yeah I'm also happy that both the legendaries are catchable in either game. I also hope that Pokemon can follow you in the game like HG/SS.

I dont think pokemon will be following you in this game, given the fact the screenshots weve seen show no proof of that. Either that or u can choose whether u want them to follow you

I hope that the Pokemon will be able to follow you. I think the didn't show it in the videos or screenshot because it was probably the beta and they didn't want to reveal much about the Pokemon. Another thing that would be cool if the Pokemon would follow you and can battle without going to the battle-screen mode you and your Pokemon would just battle there on the place.

I can't wait to see what types of attacks the legendary Pokemon can learn.

Ice Arceus said:
I hope that the Pokemon will be able to follow you. I think the didn't show it in the videos or screenshot because it was probably the beta and they didn't want to reveal much about the Pokemon. Another thing that would be cool if the Pokemon would follow you and can battle without going to the battle-screen mode you and your Pokemon would just battle there on the place.

I can't wait to see what types of attacks the legendary Pokemon can learn.

Yea, i love having pokemon following you, so i hope they dont take that out. But i really hope they bring the features of the PokeTch back, i miss using the pokeradar and getting shinies :D, and all the apps helped so much, Like the counter app for ev training (which i REALLY miss), and the friendship app, point is there was alot of useful things on the poketch. Hopefully we get something similiar to it. Which im sure we will since this is shaping up to be a technology enhanced game in the poke world.

I have noticed that the watch the trainers are wearing are like the Poketch. I think those will be featured in the game.

Ice Arceus said:
I have noticed that the watch the trainers are wearing are like the Poketch. I think those will be featured in the game.

Yea i saw that to, i just hope the features are all the same, plus more.

Reshiram's last syllable is RAM, which is a GOOD thing for computers, and Zekrom's is ROM, an illegal download of a game, a BAD thing for video game companies. So if Arceus created the Pokémon universe, did these Pokémon create all things good and bad? Major Version differences FTW!

Johto-Master said:
Reshiram's last syllable is RAM, which is a GOOD thing for computers, and Zekrom's is ROM, an illegal download of a game, a BAD thing for video game companies. So if Arceus created the Pokémon universe, did these Pokémon create all things good and bad? Major Version differences FTW!
Wow thats a nice way to put it. Though that would be cool if its true. I really wonder what the attacks might be like.

Johto-Master said:

aye but RAM is random access memory. the word Random could lead to the colorless or normal type so reshiram could be normal/dragon?.

or RAM = speed the more you have the faster you are pointing at its wings meaning it flys crazy fast.

Rom is a copy made of a game legallity is determined by original ownership.

But ROM is also Read only memory "s a class of storage media used in computers and other electronic devices. Because data stored in ROM cannot be modified (at least not very quickly or easily), it is mainly used to distribute firmware (software that is very closely tied to specific hardware, and unlikely to require frequent updates)" wiki

never requiring to update could point to that it truly could be a fabricated machine as it would be near perfection. leading to the nature vs tech , or godzilla vs mecha godzilla lol. mew vs mewtwo is similar in this so reshiram is nature, zekrom is artificial. and he looks metallic like a machine.

Arceus only created the pokemon world not the universe :). allowing them to create on par beings of other worlds some day pokemon will be in space i assure you of this :p.

I wonder what the difference between the games will be. I hope there is not to big of a difference for the DSI, I don't have one.
I agree with InuMimi about Zekrom and Reshiram's their types.

i like zekrom, rashiram looks too dull and pointless, no offense, i like zekroms jet engine tail. its legs are 100$ palkia deriven, but i lke it and ill probably get both games, if not one me, one my sister...but i cant wait!

hellmetal789 said:
aye but RAM is random access memory. the word Random could lead to the colorless or normal type so reshiram could be normal/dragon?.

or RAM = speed the more you have the faster you are pointing at its wings meaning it flys crazy fast.

Rom is a copy made of a game legallity is determined by original ownership.

But ROM is also Read only memory "s a class of storage media used in computers and other electronic devices. Because data stored in ROM cannot be modified (at least not very quickly or easily), it is mainly used to distribute firmware (software that is very closely tied to specific hardware, and unlikely to require frequent updates)" wiki

never requiring to update could point to that it truly could be a fabricated machine as it would be near perfection. leading to the nature vs tech , or godzilla vs mecha godzilla lol. mew vs mewtwo is similar in this so reshiram is nature, zekrom is artificial. and he looks metallic like a machine.

Arceus only created the pokemon world not the universe :). allowing them to create on par beings of other worlds some day pokemon will be in space i assure you of this :p.

"It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms. " Arceus Pokedex entry from Diamond

Just saying.

InuMimi said:
"It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms. " Arceus Pokedex entry from Diamond

Just saying.
We can't always take the Pokedex's word for it. I'm still trying to find the arms on my Arceus. The one that can't learn Focus Punch.

Arceus's role in the creation of the Pokémon universe / world is so confused between the various aspects of the Pokémon franchise (such as the TCG, games, and anime) it's almost impossible to discuss it without there being doubt. I wish they would have just kept its role clear, but that seems like asking a lot since they've pulled this indecisiveness before.

Anyway, back on-topic. xP I'm honestly stuck when it comes to picking what other Type these things might be. I remember all the speculation back when Dialga and Palkia were revealed, some of which was pretty far off, as I'm sure some predictions here will be, again.

Zekrom seems somewhat straightforward when it comes to guessing a Type combination for it. Its main colors are dark, and it has red eyes. However, it's also very machine-like, especially with that tail. So is it Dragon / Steel, Dark, Ghost? I guess the safe guess is Dragon / Dark, but they're not against repeating a version mascot's Type combination with another Pokémon - Palkia shared its type combination with Kingdra. So ruling out Steel and Ghost isn't entirely possible at this point. (As boring as that'd be...)

Reshiram, however, has many different paths its combination could take (in my opinion). It appears to be angelic, so Flying-type comes to mind. But Normal, Ghost, and Psychic can represent that, too. And of course the idea of a "Light" Type fits it all too well. (I'm not really going to discuss the whole Light-Type fiasco again, that's been done many times already. xD)

Anyway, I guess being patient is all we can do at this point, but speculation sure is fun. :3

I don't think a "light" type is completely out of the question, as it would seem to fit in perfectly, and it would make sense to make a 20th type.

YakobTheRed said:
Are we expecting anything new from Pokémon Sunday in a few hours?
Most likely not. I doubt if there will be any information for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back