(1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found something very interesting about the Legends' tails.

If you stick them together, you get a rocket!
vghjgjfhjg.png

I have no idea what the significance is though...

It can get quite confusing sometimes that Zekrom is the mascot for White and Reshiram is the Mascot for Black. ~_~

Ice Arceus said:
It can get quite confusing sometimes that Zekrom is the mascot for White and Reshiram is the Mascot for Black. ~_~

It kinda make sense that you put a pure white pokemon on top of a black background and vice versa or else we'll only see the eyes.

I knew Zekrom would be Dragon but Reshiram doesn't look like a dragon at all. I believe Zekrom will be Dark/Dragon. As for Reshiram... I think it's very strange that they only revealed one of their types. To me, this screams "Light Type".
I don't understand why most people don't want the Light Type. It would make totally sense, specially when there is a dark type. For me, the light type should have been introduced since gen II along with the dark type.
And if they introduced the light type, they would have to make some serious changes in some pokémon. I mean, Arceus a normal type??? the god pokémon is a NORMAL TYPE??? that's just stupid. And the togekiss line also kinda looks like angels or somethin like that...
If they don't introduce the light type, I think reshiram will be part flying or ghost.

Must have NOW. Zekrom is so schmexy =D. Reshiram.... to Palkia-y.

Hmm, both part Dragon, as per expected. Normal/Dragon and Dark/Dragon are my predictions.

The tails making a Rocket. Hmmm...maybe that means that Team Rocket returns in this game? :DDDDD

Somehow I think the special DSi feature utilizes the Camera of some sort idk.

dmaster out.

Oh well this is a bit terrible. I was wishfully thinking that their typing would be somewhat unique this time around; nowadays anything can end up being part dragon just because IT'S COOL.

The only question I have is. Will these games be playable on the DSL/DSi? That is all I have so I hope they will be playable.:)

These games have been confirmed to be for the Nintendo DS.

They will have DSi/DSi XL features, though. Similar to playing Gold or Silver on a Game Boy Color; the games can be played on the Game Boy, but they will be monochromatic.

Edit: which implies that the features will be rather minimal.

I wonder if there's going to be some sort of feature involving taking a picture of your actual self and putting it with your Pokemon XD

I mean, the photo thing in HG/SS wasn't necessarily useful but it made me wonder why they'd add that. It didn't seem polished, either.

I don't know, only time will tell.

@ DeoxysUnknownForme, I would argue that Reshiram looks nothing like Palkia XD

@xxashxx, ALL Nintendo DS Games are playable on the DSi and its counterparts. They're the exact same console, just with varied features.

Technically speaking they are not the exact same console.

DSi has DSi exclusives in the form of DSiware + crappy retail games. They are exclusives nonetheless.

RE: (1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/2

gacs said:
Technically speaking they are not the exact same console.

DSi has DSi exclusives in the form of DSiware + crappy retail games. They are exclusives nonetheless.

Albeit varied features would include DSi Ware, and considering "technically" they're both the DS Handheld and mainly play DS games, they are in a sense the same console.

The 3DS, on the other hand, (once it's official name gets pointed out, since 3ds is a pun), will be it's very own console and can play games that the DS line cannot; along with it's backwards compatibility.

No, no you see, my point was that a Nintendo DS/Lite cannot legally play major titles such as Mario VS. Donkey Kong 3, etc. To say that they are the "same" console is a gross mistake and it implies that the differences are on par with Original DS -> DS Lite, which isn't the case.

... I am well aware of what the "3DS" is.

RE: (1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/2

gacs said:
No, no you see, my point was that a Nintendo DS/Lite cannot legally play major titles such as Mario VS. Donkey Kong 3, etc. To say that they are the "same" console is a gross mistake and it implies that the differences are on par with Original DS -> DS Lite, which isn't the case.

... I am well aware of what the "3DS" is.

I mentioned 3DS for comparison.

Calm down, man; no need for the hostility...

Redneck said:
I mentioned 3DS for comparison.

Calm down, man; no need for the hostility...

Eeeh, I'm discussing something here. I don't see how my comment seemed rude; I was simply attempting to get my point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back