(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

bogaboy said:
Just found this. Weird that it says 0 views, and makes me think it is probably fake. What do you guys think?

http://imgur.com/a/wyZcd

It looks...out of place. Kinda like cutting and pasting someone else's face into a photo.

jdivinity said:
I don't understand why the Froakie line would just randomly lose the bubble cloak? I really hope it's fake.

Dewott and Samurott.

Also, if this is real, I'm definitely getting Froakie.

scuba steveE said:
Here's a new picture of Greninja in battle:
original.jpg

Isn't that the fanart somebody drew a few hours ago? The fingers are even posed exactly the same if I recall?

scuba steveE said:
original.jpg

I've been lurking here for about the past hour but this is literally a pixiv fanart of Greninja slapped on to one of the battle screens.

This
original.jpg

Is this, flipped, resized, and all around photoshopped, from this fanart.
umd8oEr.jpg

While I have to admit, I like it better than the original screenshot of it at least...

Edit: Ninja'd x2. DX

No source, I found it on another fansite and that's were I got it from. :\

jdivinity said:
I don't understand why the Froakie line would just randomly lose the bubble cloak? I really hope it's fake.

It probably won't loose them at all. It just licking them with its tongue - and that's what bothers me about this picture. For all we know, Pokémon will continuously move and the two pictures we got from Geninja look almost the same. Just in another point of view.
I call it fake. It's totally fishy.

Oh...
So much for that.

Still, if Greninja IS real, the in-game model actually might look pretty nice. The fan art itself looks a lot better than what I originally saw in the screenshot.

TerminusTypeR said:
scuba steveE said:
original.jpg

Isn't that the fanart somebody drew a few hours ago? The fingers are even posed exactly the same if I recall?

Nice catch.

Shocker said:
jdivinity said:

Dewott and Samurott.

Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott all had the scalchop(s). I expected the Froakie line to stay with the foam cloak as it seemed like a dominant trait for that line.

hold the phone... isnt that just the fan art from before but put over a background?

scuba steveE said:
original.jpg

ugh that looks believable
I can't handle this

Where did you find the image?

edit: jeez this thread moves fast

yep....definitely the fan art...and here I was getting all excited over nothing! Never thought a little blurring and copy/paste could make it look so legitimate.

I swear it honestly looked legit, lol. People are getting too good at faking these things.

Tyltalis said:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38829590

umd8oEr.jpg

sorry folks

jdivinity said:
Shocker said:
Dewott and Samurott.

Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott all had the scalchop(s). I expected the Froakie line to stay with the foam cloak as it seemed like a dominant trait for that line.

The Chickorita line is a better example. The leaf evolves up until the final stage, and is replaced completely by antenna. It really wouldnt be the first time a Pokemon has lost it's signature "look" in evolution. It's disappointing, yes, but it happens. I really like the bubble theme the Froakie line has/had and I'm hoping for it to remain on the final.

I'm sorry if I am barging into a conversation but here's my opinion on the recent rumor:

Greninja: To be honest, not my favorite at this time, but if it is real, ehh I'll live with it but IDK how the apple fell from that tree. (dat tongue -_-)
(I've been a Chespin follower since it has been revealed, IDC what people say about Quilladin)

Hawlucha: Pretty `Coo, If Real, it's more interesting to throw in different cultures in heavily-based European cultures. If Fake, Oh well...

Binacles: I find its name very lackluster. Not my favorite leak but I love every Pokémon.

That is my opinion of the recent leaks :D

Zielo said:
jdivinity said:

The Chickorita line is a better example. The leaf evolves up until the final stage, and is replaced completely by antenna. It really wouldnt be the first time a Pokemon has lost it's signature "look" in evolution. It's disappointing, yes, but it happens. I really like the bubble theme the Froakie line has/had and I'm hoping for it to remain on the final.

I always kind of thought of the antennae as eaten up leaves. Which kind of isn't really losing a signature look so much as a progression of it. Chikorita starts with a full leaf. Bayleef's has a piece missing. And of course, Meganium's seems to just be two of the center stems found within leaves.

Well, that or maybe some of the little stemmy things inside a flower. It just occured to be those could be that too. But really, it's still a less drastic change than Froakie's line going from bubble scarves to a tongue scarf 'cause at the end of the day Meganium still has a planty thing on its head.

Zielo said:

And Blaziken simply defy all the possibility of evolution from Combusken/Torchic, but that's why Blaziken looks cool. Personally i love it when the final stage evo is completely different from our expectations, as long as it's in a good way.

Zielo said:
jdivinity said:

But the Chikorita line also had the seed necklace that grew into buds (and that look like blunts to me) then again matured into petals. While the leaf could have been like the leaves around the flower (falling off as the flower gets older), and where they once were stringy things in the center of the flower now reside.

Back