(1) Scans and Translations of 'LEGEND: HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection' [10/7]

The energy cards looks nice and I like it but why is Sudowoodo on the Fighting Energy card? Kinda strange. The likes of Machamp or Rhyperior should be on it...

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
The energy cards looks nice and I like it but why is Sudowoodo on the Fighting Energy card? Kinda strange. The likes of Machamp or Rhyperior should be on it...

Since when were Machamp and Rhyperior second generation Pokémon?
...I would've preferred Hitmontop, but I guess Sudowoodo is nice. Other than that, the Energy Cards are awesome.
Except for the Water-type Lugia. <_<

FireMeowth said:
Since when were Machamp and Rhyperior second generation Pokémon?
...I would've preferred Hitmontop, but I guess Sudowoodo is nice. Other than that, the Energy Cards are awesome.
Except for the Water-type Lugia. <_<

Psychic Pokemon Master[/b said:

I said the "likes". Anyways, why not Donphan?? XD

Hooh is broken the new energy art looks great. tyrogue is amazing (even if he can't evolve). Haymaker shall prevail...

All the babies have no Weakness, Resistance and Retreat Cost! How wonderful! Yeah, and you can't evolve them. We have a lame Wobbuffet has a HR. What sort of word is Bobop??? It's nice to see these cards though.

Those new energy look awesome. I hope the Pokemon change occasionally, since Sudowoodo seems like an odd choice otherwise, and I'd like to see a Fire Energy with Arcanine, obviously.

This is mainly in response to the "There could be a rule about it in the card rule book, but that is extremely doubtful, since little kids would probably never know about it and nothing on the Baby Pokemon shows what they evolve into." comment, I think that there very well could be a way to evolve them, the issue of not knowing what to evolve it into could fall under the same category as rare cany evolution, no where on the basic cards does it show the stage 2 pokémon, and the same goes for the basic pokémon not appearing on the sage 2 card, so it's not like this would be the first time that some assumptions had to be made.

Also... Personally I like Lugia as a water type, I've always thought that Nintendo should have made him Water/Flying or Water/Dragon (Flying works better with Aeroblast)

~SC

I LOVE the new energy card. Especially the Espeon, Celebi, Umbreon, and (strangely) Sudowoodo.

These better be included in the English version of the set...I'd buy the packs for the energy! =p

Can anybody identify the locations on the Energy cards? I want to know if I got these right or if you disagree with me. In addition to Water = Whirl Islands...

Grass = Ilex Forest
Fire = Ectuteak City
Lightning = Olivine City
Psychic = Ruins of Alph
Fighting = Mt. Mortar
Darkness = Goldenrod City
Metal = Battle Frontier

The Energy cards look really nice. It's about time they actually have Pokemon on them...

dmaster out.

Anybody else notice that Sunflora is missing something?*coughsunstonecough*

Back