(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weyard: The Dragon type pseudos, YES. But theres an exception to Metagross and Tyranitar.

@Luigibuster: Sorry but when i posted that, you already posted the clarification. My bad. Wait. You called me Derp?

Aw, Denchura is Kawaii! *Gives it a Very big hug!* And I Cleary hope he's a kick-@55 in battle!
Types he's weak to:
Ground
Fire
Rock.
Anyhoo, I hope He and Doryzuu are in UU or better. (*Cough They Should Be In OU Cough*)

Denchura looks very nice in front, but not the back sprite. Btw, this time, they even bother to give it simple eyes in addition to its compoundeyes.

@Playerking95: Relax mate. Maybe someone just glanced through your post and maybe read someone's post that he didn't glance through? Its a small matter. Smile! :]

Nah i still don't understand it i mean i've got it as a deviant art picture but how do i save it to make it a file? Ontopic: I hope we have more scans hopefully about N.

@Playerking95: I got Takuto's video showing him releasing Latios to batle Ash as a profile pic but still cant.

Shame about the Starter evo's, but I guess I'll have to put up with it :/.

Denchura is not quite what I had hoped for, but it is still awesome. (Who wouldn't want an Electric Tarantula?)
Desukaan is evil and kind of creeps me out, Ononokusu is super cool, and is that rock thing related to Gigaiasu?
I am also glad that finally we get a cat that isn't Normal for once.

And why must there always be a way for a Fire/Fighting starter? It has happened 3 gens in a row now. No more for gen 6, please.

What was that Drakeman? Also seriously i'm starting to love these scans...you know if they are real. Yeah that rock thing is related to Gigagiasu or whatever.

"Tamagetake - Mushroom Pokemon - Grass / Poison - Effect Spore - It's got a freakin' Poke Ball mushroom on its head."
+1

Seriously, were these guys on crack or something? That Earth Core Pokemon looks like they ran outta ideas for Rock Pokemon and well, literally just put a rock as a Pokemon. Didn't even give it arms.

Everything else looks alright though, but that Eevee-lookalike...

And I dig that arachnid Pokemon. =3

My God, i cant get over Denchura!! Hes sooo cute : D. Another spot on my team, taken. Congratulations Denchura : D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back