(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drakeman "The Dragon type pseudos, YES. But theres an exception to Metagross and Tyranitar. "
- Metagross is the only one, Tyranitar have a 4x Fighting weakness.

@paddy185 "and is that rock thing related to Gigaiasu?"
- Yes, is the basic form, Gigaiasu is the last stage.

@NannerNeck "I see nothing that vaguely resembles an Eevee."
- There are no split-evolution Pokemon (like Eevee, Kirlia, Snorunt, etc.)

Yesterday someone posted in pokexperto bs, but now have sense (talked about afro Tauros). I`ll look for it and post it here.

A larger scan has been leaked. Accept it guys, the evolutions are real. And that we're getting another Fire/Fighting starter. Lame-o.

MauriiDS said:
@Drakeman "The Dragon type pseudos, YES. But theres an exception to Metagross and Tyranitar. "
- Metagross is the only one, Tyranitar have a 4x Fighting weakness.

The guy was talking about 4x Ice weakness.

Of course there's nothing wrong with Fire/Fighting, it's just we got the same type combination 3 times in a row? Now that's not cool. And unoriginal. But that's just me.

@Megachu. Both Blaziken and Infernape are Fire/Fighting. This is the third timw we'll get a Fire/Fighting, this is something you could call ''lame'' I guess.

Hopefully the Ken Sugimori artwork can work some magic on the final evolution stages. I don't mind the second stages at all appearance wise. And yet another Fire/Fighting type starter and the fact that none of the other starters get dual types is a major bummer. Oh well.... Denchura!

Don't you mean next to N? It's confirmed that N has Choroneko. Seems like it is the only Pokemon N has the first time we battle him.

I'm sure that Dark cat will be a staple in the Team Plasma teams, and any other Pokémon that looks like it might be evil.

That eyepiece guy, his outfit looks just like the top of a medevil castle. He's probably the leader of Team Plasma. Maybe N is his son.

I have no problem with the starter's evolution, I like them. But for the final evolution, those are fine aswell, I just dont like the whitish green of Tsutaja's final.

Hopefully the starters 2 stage evos will gain a second ability, I mean Fire/Fighting...Again, and just plain Grass and Water, this shows favouriteism (I know i spelt it wrong)

Overall, I don't think this generation will disappoint, and Mebukijika just pretty much completes this generation for me! Glad that I could finally see Desukaan, much better then I thought it would look like! I think my only complaint would be another fire fighter... I have no problem with the type, but I would like to see a different fire typing for a starter. I'm choosing grass anywho :)

((Shoot me for saying this, but Japanese read right to left not left to right, so whats with the incorrect order of numbering on page 14/15 (the ones with the starters). Not to mention the style of the numbering, unless... they do look like that sometimes. ))

Um, it doesn't really matter that we've got the fire/fighting combo 3 times in a row, as each pokemon is unique. Okay, maybe a bit of variety would be nice, but it's not 'lame'.

I wonder whether the final evos will be in this issue. It would be nice to see the full sugimori art, especially for the pokabu one, which is really hard to discern on that first picture.

If you look at the questionable scans (the scan pages with the starter evolutions), you can see the page numbering is different from the other pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back