(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dmaster: Thank you.

I agree with, I think it was wayward who said it, that the starter page being fake doesn't prove that the starter evolutions are fake.

Thats not why i hate him xDD, I just hate his design, but thats off topic.

On Topic: Im pretty sure this is all legit, ive been following pokexperto since hes been leaking info, and its all legit it seems.

Wow I hate Tabunne. It's sort of creepy D: I feel like if I turn around it will be there saying something like "I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL!" Man I don't like it. Denchura wasn't what I expected it look like. I thought it's fangs would be showing, but I still love and it will be on my team.

I'd be glad if it the starter page was real, because I love the Pokabu evo, but I just don't think it is XD.

I think the pages are real. For once. Ita their style.

I'm getting Tsuty and nicknaming it Tsooty. Loads of people will pick Miji now as the KS art always better than leaks. So, Pokabu will now be shunned in general.

I hated Tabuune from the first time I saw it's sprite. The way it was standing made me think it was fake at that point...but I guess its just weird looking anyway. It looks sort of like a puppet I think.

Yeah tabunne irks me but i don't know why and i don't think it will say "I'll eat your soul." Because it isn't a shiny devil that appeared in the middle of a road. Am i the only one that thinks Onokussu looks like a scary powerhouse with those red eyes.

If you look at Shikijika's evolution, it looks nothing like the one in Pokemon Peer. Even if it only shows the very top part of it.

Desukaan looks cool! I notcied there's quite alot of Dark type Pokemon in this Gen. My favourite so far would have to be Tsutaaja and its evolutions, Gigaiasu, Desukaan and the Three Monkeys Trio! Like their trainers they're cool!

That's most likely to be gigaiasu's first stage, it's rock type, has sturdy as its only trait and also shares the same "sphincter" as gigaiasu has in it's chest/mouth.
edit: This was intended to be directed towards Spherical Aura.

I said that Jayrock and also why is the moles colour blue on the front but it's evo has red on it and when it evolved in the games they were both red i think. So why would they show one shiny and one normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back