(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chimchar15
I've never played the Ranger series, though I've wanted to. My brother owns the first one and it looked fun and interesting. I guess if we want good stories with our Pokémon, we gotta play the side games.

Maybe you could try making a team of all Fire types this generation. There might just be enough of them this time to make a whole team!

"True. They do require a bit more strategy than your average, non-metagame styled game. But did they find the stories hard to decipher?"
Both my siblings and my friends found the gameplay too hard/boring to even start getting into the story sadly.

"Tbh, I started off with Yellow, so I always thought Team Rocket sucked . But you're right. If you're a kid taking down a huge organization, you'd feel like John McClain."

I never got to own Yellow or Crystal, so I missed out on both. I did have R/B and G/S though.

"In his defense, he never claimed that he played DP for story."

I'm certain someone made a post saying: "I didn't like most of the Pokemon designs in D/P, but it didn't matter because I played D/P for the storyline."
I assumed it was him because of his other statements, but I'm not going through 60 pages to check, though that's what I get for assuming lol.

1. -_-, they missed out

2. Well, JJM appeared in the games, and at the time, I thought they were crap since they got whooped in every episode cept 3.

3. Really? Well i'll be.

i don't know why so many people hate...

Oh jeez....

Then again, I think we're supposed to be disregarding everything from previous generations in these games

We're not. Otherwise we wouldn't have the ability to get older mons.

all fire team would be cool :)

but theres alot of others i want to try like the monkeys and the bull/buffalo thing,the doggy,kibago,spidy and the mole. :)

my team for now is probably pokabu,doggy,buffalo,and mamepato

@lotusoftheleaf Maybe. So far with the lsit we have and not counting Reshiram and Victini we have 5 different fire Pokemon Families.

Pokabu -> Chaobuu -> Stage 1
Darumakka -> Hihidaruma, Hihidaruma alternate
Fire bug
Fire/Ghost
Baoppu -> Stage 1

chimchar15 your gonna use all fire types?

i think the puppy thing has 2 evos wonder how it would look later on..

ohh and theres supposly a polar bear i wonder how that one looks? hope it dosent have a bra looking thing
like the swan lol

Um, I was wondering something. If everybody hates Pokabu's line for being Fire/Fighting, I don't see just that as a very good reason to complain. It would have to be more like "they're not useful" inorder to be a good complaint, which to me they are very useful to the point I can't beat the game without one of them (Reason I'm hating SoulSilver is because I've been so used to Fire/Fighting starters I couldn't live without em. :/).

I think it's because they've had 2 FF combos already, that they want some new combo now. The design is also quite awful.

I don't care, I was picking the snake anyway.

O_O

If there is an all-fire team possibility, I will flip. :D That idea is filled with so much win.

And I thought the fire-ghost was 1 stage and basic or something. *checks* Actually, it hasn't been stated yet whether it evolves or not or how many times...but if it does evolve at all...on my team.

i think ppl hate it cuz he is a fire/fighting and cuz they say its ugly. -_- but to me fire/fighting is my favorite and i dont wnat a pretty elegant pokemon like tsutaja evo i want a fierce kickkk as* poke like pokabu thats why its my fav pokemon now :)

i hate boars lol thats why i like these because i wasn't expecting them xD i was expecting a boar -_- but glad its not

lol well fire boar sounds cool

but i think i like this idea more.

i just hate when some ppl say they hate pokabu.. -_- they havent even tried it or seen oficial art of his lat evo and they already judging it

I like pokabu, but would like it better if it turned out as a fire boar, or a part ground instead of fighting...oh well...

Irishkappa208 said:
I like pokabu, but would like it better if it turned out as a fire boar, or a part ground instead of fighting...oh well...
I like that idea. And it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back