(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if its just black and white pages in the mag, or is there other stuff? Other franchises, that is.

@Timeshift I guess there's still a small glimmer of hope considering the starters final evos. Some clearer images of the artwork might make them look nicer. Still, Mijumaru not being part Fighting is disappointing, as well as it suddenly becoming a unicorn seal and apparently losing its shell sword. After all, if it's on all fours it can't hold even the shell on its head.

If this statement is true, which I am sure it is[/i]
There are no evolutions or pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon in this generation, meaning Mamanbou is not Luvdisc's evolution (tragic!). This is the first generation without any Pokemon ties to previous generations.
Then I doubt that it's Tauro's evolution.

I Dont Think Its A Contest Playerking95. And Its Great That We Have Clearer Scans I Now Love The Artwork Of Desukaan Hes Awesome. Im Am Really Starting To Like The Dog Too. Nice Artwork

Yeah it's not a tauros evolution though i would like it to be. There will be more pages of Pokemon why would there be a gap in the middle.

WPM, how come you say it is too early for CoroCoro to leak? Doesn't it usually appear on the 14th of each month and ends up getting leaked a couple days before that?

@Megachu- Hey if we dont get anymore info at least we have Pokemon Sunday to look foreward to, they are supposed to reveal a boat load of info (unless they reveal stuff that has already been said in CoroCoro)

Playerking95@ - True I Think There Will Be 35 Pages In All, It Would be The Biggest Reveal yet If That Would happen.

Yeah, there were rumors that Tauros's getting an evolution (Minotauros). But Pokexperto says that there will be no Evolutions/Pre-evolutions from previous gen... I went emo when I found out that Mamanbou is not Luvdisc's evolution. This is not confirmed yet, so I still have hopes.

Looks like Makomo gives lends us her Munna to go to the Dream World! I guess that's ok because I wouldn't really want to catch a Munna just for the sake of going to the Dream World.

Yay! CoroCoro scans! Lovin' the first gym, cool that the gym leader uses the type opposite your starter's. Team Plasma guys look cool, I think I like them better than Team Galactic!

The monkey trio is cool. Lovin' Emonga. Basurao is an interesting fish. (Note: If you look at Reshiram and Zekrom's eyes they are Blue and Red, maybe it ties in with the fish differences?) Yorterrie is pretty darn cute. I LOVE Choroneko.<3 It supposedly evolves into a Panther too? YES! I've wanted a Panther for a while. Can't wait to see that! Desukaan looks better than I thought it would. Ononokusu is okay. Denchura rocks. Doryuuzu is pretty cool looking.

Buffalon is a good looking Pokemon. Dangoro reminds me of a Bob-omb for some reason. Mebukijika! I think I want it in my team! It's formes are all cool looking. Love it's design. Tabunne is a tad awkward but I suppose it'll just take some getting used to. I can totally see it being the Chansey of this generation though. Monmen is a cute little puffball. Churine is what evolves into the grass lady thing right? I wonder what it will be like. Tamagetake surprised me by having a PokeBall on it's head, but I suppose it's no worse than Voltorb and Electrode resembling PokeBalls. Starter evos: Futachimaru is my favorite so far. Not really feelin' Pokabu's evo and Tsutaaja's is okay.

Hi
I don't know why I have feelings that some of the scans are fake?

I have a question,isn't the first image of any pokemon should be the KS one??

dento gym leaders are awesome,I hope the guy with fire head was to be with ash and iris -_-.

i dont think there fake maybe the starters but i think the others are real and if fake someone did an amazing job faking them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back