(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiramu Kuromu, tell that to my soul silver game... I tried to collect all the different forms and every evolutionary stage of each pokemon. But I ran out of space. You can have each pokemon, and then you'll have only one box left. Which is not enough for all the alternative forms, and my breeding fodder and team pokemon.

So I really hope they increase the number of boxes this time. Wink
How about less Pokémon to collect overall (only 156 + forms)

@Shiramu Kuromu, I know, but I enjoy collecting every form.
@ Firemaker, we'll be able to get older pokemon after we have completed the game, and in the dreamworld... So I still want more boxes, or the possibility to add boxes. ;)

I wonder where the rest of the scans are? There's gotta be more they wouldn't just skip like 15 pages and then go to the rest of the pokemon section. Hopefully the rest isn't info we already know

Wow I'm really loving miju2...probably my favorite stage 1 starter ever! That settles it then I'll have tsutaja evolve to it's final stage, mijumaru evolve to it's first stage (can anyone help me think of a cool nickname for it?) and pokabu stay in its base form. I want to see the fighting types and other fire types in this game (besides pokabu's evos) and I really like desukan and the bull poke, as well as the deer's evos.

I have to say, I can really complain about anything (besides pokabu's evos a bit) I'm really looking forward to this game! That boiling water move is way overdue and too cool!

I like the coffin pokemon, the little dog, the cloud, not the one that will be in white, even though i was going to get that version.

I cant wait to get there deer pokemon, he is beast. My favorite version of it is the winter one.

NEW POKEMON OVERLOAD! The monkeys look awesome, Emonga is still looking awesome, Yorterrie is cute, Denchura is A DAMN ELECTRIC SPIDER, and everything else just looks cool. I'm getting used to the starters evo's now.

The monkeys are officially my new starters and i get all three. Im gonna get
the monkeys
wargle
axel(onoukouso)
denchura
the deer evo
drill mole
freaky cat
Can anyone help me get the monkeys(or atleast the fir one) on my sig or picture?

@sunyshore "a ground/electric that is like a "sole"?? i know it's not melkor who said it but if this is reliable, what is a sole? a shoe? XD"
- "Sole" was translated from the spanish "lenguado", a type of fish.

lenguado4.jpg

@Bupsy "where did you hear about the ground/electric pokemon you are talking about?"
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86485&pid=1691953#pid1691953

Last Pokexperto updates:
559: Dark / Fighting guy
560: Dark / Fighting guy. Similar design to previous one, but orange head, with red crest. Has a hook at the back with pre-evo head, scary.
561: A Flying Mask Pokémon, seems aegyptian. Only one eye, two golden wings without feathers. Very strange. Psychic / Flying Type.
562: Desukan Pre-Evo. Floating black body with two big red eyes and big arms. Holds a human mask at the bottom. Pure Ghost.
563: Desukan. Pure Ghost
564: Archelon Fossil Pokémon. Blue body and grey shell. Amazing design. Water / Rock Type.
565: Archelon Fossil Pokémon. Bigger body, stands on two legs and has an armor/shell of rock. Bulky Water candidate? Water / Rock Type.

567px-Archelon_skeleton.jpg

OH, and I don't like Tamagetake because it resembles a Pokeball. I HATE Pokemon that resemble a Pokeball, but I'll still end up catching it anyway.

Name your 1st stage mijumaru Dojotter or Samurtide. Also hopefully the other pages will have even more Pokemon but a guy can dream.

Great, just great. More pokemon i know i have to catch. Its gonna be hard to choose a team from all of these. Im really happy with all of these amazing designs. Cant wait till the newbies try the game, get the national pokedex and think there is maybe 100 more pokemon tops. Theyll be im shock from 493 pokemon left to catch.

Wow, looking pretty awesome so far.

Buffalon would've been a great Tauros Evolution, what a shame...But on the bright side, I am really loving these Pokemon so far (IDK about everyone else).

The Starter Evolutions look fantastic, and Shikijika's evolution is pretty epic.
Isshu definitely has it's own style of Pokemon, I mean, just look at Desukaan :p

Sweet. i get pokemon overload on my birthday! what could be a better present. I love yorterrie, and desukan got even better!

I love the desings of the gym leaders. They are the best ones since wallace became champ. I love these pokemon so much.
Gen3 and 5 tied (gen5 will probably win) as my favorites now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back