(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie McGigas said:
rocky505 said:
You have to be joking if you think that is Tornadus.

I was joking at first but now it makes sense. The purple tail, the green birlike body...

Except for the fact that those squares appear to be in Kalos Dex order, and there's no way in hell that Tornadus is going to show up right after Fletchling.

As for the maps, the rivers don't match up in the first set and that sea inlet doesn't match in the second. The days of interlocking regions have been over for a while now, can we accept that?

rocky505 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Tornadus Therian Form or Pidgey

This is ridiculous. I can't understand why people are paying too much attention to this. It's just some Pokedex art. Who cares if those pixels are Pidgey's or Tornadus'?

Sharkopath said:
rocky505 said:

This is ridiculous. I can't understand why people are paying too much attention to this. It's just some Pokedex art. Who cares if those pixels are Pidgey's or Tornadus'?

People are paying attention to it because it is important to the game and shows what we'll be able to find in the game.

DorianBlack said:
Reggie McGigas said:
I was joking at first but now it makes sense. The purple tail, the green birlike body...

Except for the fact that those squares appear to be in Kalos Dex order, and there's no way in hell that Tornadus is going to show up right after Fletchling.

As for the maps, the rivers don't match up in the first set and that sea inlet doesn't match in the second. The days of interlocking regions have been over for a while now, can we accept that?

Well it won't appear after fletchling, that's true.

But what if Tornadus was really it and it was just a placeholder? It could be a new feature where it lists Pokemon by type. If i'm correct (though I'm usually not), the regional bird is usually #10 or #13 on the pokedex, and tornadus was the 3rd to last flying type in the national pokedex. I'm going off memory so I'm most likely wrong though.

WPM, can I just ask a question? (If you are reading this).
Will you be sharing some more of the info you have or not? Just curious ;)

Reggie McGigas said:
DorianBlack said:

Well it won't appear after fletchling, that's true.

But what if Tornadus was really it and it was just a placeholder? It could be a new feature where it lists Pokemon by type. If i'm correct (though I'm usually not), the regional bird is usually #10 or #13 on the pokedex, and tornadus was the 3rd to last flying type in the national pokedex. I'm going off memory so I'm most likely wrong though.

gamefreak is very careful of what they show in official news. They wouldn't show things that are in beta or placeholders etc. Especially not at this point of development.
They have their marketing thought through down to every single pokemon that's presented in a trailer battles, promotional art and whathaveyou.

If there is for example a Marill in the recent promotional art showing the city you get not so far in the game, I guarantee you that there will be Marill in the regional pokedex.

Pikaboi said:

wow WPM is right, you guys can't read... he said this over, and over, and over again that he will once they are proven to be true....

I've been reading the forums since the new pokemon were first released (I've read the front page consistently for a while now :) and it's really disappointing to see all of this "WPM, y u no release spoilers?" junk. I love reading fan speculation about new pokemon, or potential evolutions, and heck, even awful sound-type hypotheses. I think we should all look for a WPM post for closure but please stop begging for more leaked info.

Garchompsoup said:
Pikaboi said:

wow WPM is right, you guys can't read... he said this over, and over, and over again that he will once they are proven to be true....

Could you post what exactly he said there? Sorry I wasn't following the whole time and I can't really find anything like that from him :)

Nightingirle said:
Garchompsoup said:

Could you post what exactly he said there? Sorry I wasn't following the whole time and I can't really find anything like that from him :)

If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information

I assume he is talking about this statement. But it was implied that since the English pokemon names were true, and the electric attack was true, then so is everything else.

Cody Gordon said:
Nightingirle said:

If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information

I assume he is talking about this statement. But it was implied that since the English pokemon names were true, and the electric attack was true, then so is everything else.

Hm I was afraid that that's what he was referring to, because over a day after that he said the following:

(05-13-2013 07:47 PM)Salamencetrainer34 Wrote:
WPM, if the info is correct, will you release all info he gave you?
In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

At least that's the last thing I heard from him. (Just pointing out garchompsoups error here, I don't wanna make a statement or something)

Cody Gordon said:
Nightingirle said:

But, surely the guy getting all 4 names is enough proof. How he would be able to guess all of those and be spot on, I will never know!

THSporin said:
Everyone thinks that WPM has all the answers all of a sudden and it makes me chuckle.

I don't think that's true and you're being sort of (unnecessarily) rude with your comment. In my opinion people just are interested in any kinds of news he has, also what answers?

Ninja edit for wrong placement of unnecessary

I like how people are easily fooled by stuff that is said about this pokemon game that isn't even coming out until 6 ish months from now

I am just going to say that I don't believe the guy that WPM talks to, it's hard to believe that stuff he says even if he got the English names right and one electric type move right.
It doesn't say much.
My opinion

I dunno about that, says quite a lot. There are a ton of names he could have chosen for any of the four Pokemon, and while getting one of them right would be a coincidence, getting all of them right is truly incredible.

Nightingirle said:
Cody Gordon said:

Hm I was afraid that that's what he was referring to, because over a day after that he said the following:

In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

At least that's the last thing I heard from him. (Just pointing out garchompsoups error here, I don't wanna make a statement or something)

http://i.imgur.com/yavSIPP.png

I've been on this thread since it first started.. I read every single comment... He's said it a few times on here as well as it being on the front page.. the fact you guys can't read is phenomenal...

Garchompsoup said:
Nightingirle said:

http://i.imgur.com/yavSIPP.png

I've been on this thread since it first started.. I read every single comment... He's said it a few times on here as well as it being on the front page.. the fact you guys can't read is phenomenal...

What you just posted he said on the 11th. Mine on the 13th, this whole discussion only exists because he seemed to have changed his mind from what he said on the 11th to the 13th. If you can't post anything from after the 13th, I'm afraid the latest thing he said is indeed that he won't post any more.

Also, no need to be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back