(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kriffix said:
palkia07 said:
semttuloyba_by_giovannihp90-d65g3ro.png

SO, just moving on a bit.
What do you guys think the candidates are for this Pokémon?
-Pidgey (or perhaps not, as this pic suggests)
-Mareep (is this just me?)
-New

Well, any more candidates to add to the list? :D

-Kriff
Why? Pidgey don't fit perfectly. Is like putting a car in a 1x1m box. You can shrink the car and make any kind of crazy thing to make it fit, but this don't mean that box was intended for a car. That form is more lenght than Pidgey and the wing don't fit perfectly. I think it's Mothim or Haryama.
414.png
297.png

gah, seeing Pidgey makes me wish they would readjust some of the older pokemons stats.

Making Pidgeot a special sweeper version of what Staraptor is currently..or something. I wanna use Pidgeot but it sucks ):

oakbark said:
Do you think any of this info will be confirmed on Pokemon Smash this weekend?

I really hope that smash will have some additional info and not just repeat the corocoro leaks :/ although I kinda doubt they will have a lot more, it's still a long time to release and I don't know If they want to reveal such a lot in just a week. Also, personally I would prefer small bits of information every other week and not a huge bunch every 2 months.

Oh no. :(

I can see them now, gushing over the protagonist riding on Gogoat, while I'm sitting there yelling "GIVE ME SYLVEON'S TYPE!". :p

So was it confirmed somewhere that Chespin will end up as grass/dark? Last I read on here it was grass/fighting.

Crimson Tide said:
So was it confirmed somewhere that Chespin will end up as grass/dark? Last I read on here it was grass/fighting.

Update (Tuesday, 9:00 PM) - Oopsies, the secondary types of Chespin and Froakie's final evolutions should be switched. Post edited

They just got it mixed up.

Nightingirle said:
Crimson Tide said:

Update (Tuesday, 9:00 PM) - Oopsies, the secondary types of Chespin and Froakie's final evolutions should be switched. Post edited

They just got it mixed up.

Good! Chespin is definately goning to be my starter now. haha

I really love the potential these starters have. Gen 5's starters were all complete disappointments in my opinion. I already decided to grab Froakie when I first laid eyes on it but now I wouldn't mind getting either one. I guess the fully evolved forms will have to be the deciding factor for me.

Though I might not pick Chespin as there might be Weedles around... :p

I miss them silhouettes. We've had none in this generation so far. I hope Pokesmash gives us one soon to speculate and see the fanarts popping

jstar21 said:
I really love the potential these starters have. Gen 5's starters were all complete disappointments in my opinion. I already decided to grab Froakie when I first laid eyes on it but now I wouldn't mind getting either one. I guess the fully evolved forms will have to be the deciding factor for me.

Though I might not pick Chespin as there might be Weedles around... :p

I agree that the 5th gen starters werent very special. Never really got a "cool vibe" off them.

Pokèbass said:
kriffix said:
-New

-Kriff
Why? Pidgey don't fit perfectly. Is like putting a car in a 1x1m box. You can shrink the car and make any kind of crazy thing to make it fit, but this don't mean that box was intended for a car. That form is more lenght than Pidgey and the wing don't fit perfectly. I think it's Mothim or Haryama.
414.png
297.png

It doesn't fit perfectly cause I picked a pidgey sprite from another generation and enlarged enough to fit the xy one then put the round line on it..Home made work cannot fit exactly the original (which is bluish and out of focus because of the glass od the pokedex) and you simply don't consider the possibility that pidgey may have a slightly different sprite in gen 6 because of the better quality of 3DS. But that is OBVIOUSLY pidgey.

Pokèbass said:
kriffix said:
-New

-Kriff
414.png
297.png

Calling it now - it's an Arceus...

But seriously guys, it's a Pidgey! It's obvious!

If Pokemon have variations in appearance, it could possibly be a Pidgey with a slightly different appearance. Come on, Spiky-eared Pichu.

Nintenfreak said:
If Pokemon have variations in appearance, it could possibly be a Pidgey with a slightly different appearance. Come on, Spiky-eared Pichu.
I didn't talk about appearance, I talked about sprite. The artwork for pidgey will always be the same, the sprite may change from generation to generation.. A game boy color sprite is obviously different from the one of nintendo ds..

palkia07 said:
Nintenfreak said:
I didn't talk about appearance, I talked about sprite. The artwork for pidgey will always be the same, the sprite may change from generation to generation.. A game boy color sprite is obviously different from the one of nintendo ds..

But Pokemon with different appearances have different mini sprites, and they've been consistent since Gen 3, so.

Pancham said:
felichar said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?597274-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-Pokemon-XY-RUMORS-amp-FAKE-SCANS-Thread
WPM could you tell us if any of this rumours are true?
and can we ask you in the future rumours to tell us if they are true or not?

Wow that rumour is so fake it's unreal. Seriously?? Froakie becoming Water/Electric? Xerneas is Ice/Steel?? Cross bred pokemon? That alone proves it.
WPM will not reply you by the way, he's too busy riding his high horse LOL

I really think wpm made clear that he's had enough of that discussion, because it isn't leading anywhere. I don't say everybody has to agree with that, but I think it's time to stop picking on that and accept his decision, being rude is not going to help.

On the new starters: I so hope the evolutions will live up to my expectations, gen 5 starters really disappointed me from the beginning, except tepig which I liked until they revealed the evolutions... Urgh I still haven't recovered from that one :D
Judging from their first stage I really can't decide which one to pick :) I hope at least one is going to turn out decent.

I really wish that now that they're changing the ev thing(if that's true) they will also give us more options todo something about ivs.

I wonder if Fletchling will end up with gender differences. Staraptor's line had different sized white dots and Unfezant had a fairly large difference. In the future I hope they can do those tiny gender differences for a majority of pokemon and/or have randomized patterns (randomly-placed dark green spots on Bulbasaur, for example) so the pokemon LOOK unique in addition to being unique via the numbers/stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back