(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

Chariblaze said:
JWittz said:
Q - Can you import Pokemon from previous games?
A - We are thinking of something. The DS and 3DS can't communicate, but we are working on it.

Hmm... So they definitely have intentions to do it. I'd assume they're going to have to really cobble it together. Obviously, they already figured out *some* connectivity between DS and 3DS stuff, as we have Dream Radar. I could see them releasing a similar companion app for XY that links up with BW and BW2, somehow. It could be exclusive to BW2 since BW2 has the 3DS functionality, but I could see them pulling some trickery to get this companion app modifying BW and BW2 save files with ease. Bleh. xP

Probably the easiest way to go about it would be to release a new Pokémon Box program in the eShop. That way we could have extra pokémon storage space along with a transfer method. (Though I still kinda like the idea of a fresh start.)

Damn fairy...
HTfh8zF.jpg

Omg i love this gen so far and WPM I want to personally thank you for all the quick updates and insider info that you gave us.

Also I think that using a certain pokemon instead of a hm to proceed with the game is a smart move(at least i hope thats what the rhyhorn riding is all about).

The only downside is that we will be able and to have only one save file.

Time to rate the new pokemon:

Noivern- A+ no explanation needed
Vivillon- B- kinda disapointed in its typing and I dont really like the legs but its kinda pretty mwybe it will grow on me.
Talonflame---A++++ MINDBLOWN!!!
Clauncher- A+ love this thing. If the evo is as badass as crawdant its on my team.
Skrelp- A nice desingn i hope it will hwve cool evos

mastermagpie said:
Do you reckon this is home? It's at the beginning of the second trailer.

Home.png

EDIT: Also, a quick look at the Kalos map shows it to be down at the bottom that some people originally theorised was going to be the starting town!

Terraced houses.. I have said it over a million times, this is confirmation enough I think.

Hoarde Battles seem...okay.
I'm not sold on the concept until I can battle 5 Audino at once, though.

Oh, and Talonflame. Am I missing some sort of pun here?

Slightly off topic...
CoroCoro appears to be leaking!

corocoro6131.jpg

"appears to be the character who follows you in the forest within the early trailer." - Serebii

Also has anyone seen that Talonflame's jap name is Faiaro as in fire and arrow.
At first i wanted to nickname it Robin but now I'm gonna call it RedArrow..oh and I forgot to mention this but parabolic charge has 16 characters instead of 12 does this mean that we will possibly be able to give longer nicknames?

mastermagpie said:
Slightly off topic...
CoroCoro appears to be leaking!

corocoro6131.jpg

"appears to be the character who follows you in the forest within the early trailer." - Serebii

Yes i just rechecked the trailers and the clothing matches perfectly.
She's probably this generation's version of Cheryl

The first gym leader is a bug user called biora
Edit: in english viola
So the bug gym we saw in the trailers is the first gym.

leecario said:
The first gym leader is a bug user called biora
Edit: in english viola
So the bug gym we saw in the trailers is the first gym.

So yet again the insider information is true..well tbh at this point all the other information is obviously real.

ashyboy said:
So yet again the insider information is true..well tbh at this point all the other information is obviously real.

We've gotten about half of that information verified at this point, so I'd say it's true. Or a really, REALLY insanely lucky guess.
Still not looking forward to dual-type attacks :T

Talonflame......

FLETCHLING I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE AWESOME, BUT THIS.... THIS IS..... DOUBLE-PLUS AWESOME.
-runs off to fanart-

They look super cute, but I can barely see them.
How is it even possible to have such a tiny scan? D:

Back