(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

vinnie22 said:
The main protagonist names are not xavier and yvonne! THEY ARE CALLUM(BOY) AND SERENA(GIRL) serebii has confirmed this. The gender opposite of the one you choose will APPEAR IN THE GAME!

Those are the Japanese names. The English site still has them as Xavier/Yvonne.
june_p1_02.jpg

Just moved to the region? Other gender person lives next door to you?

Smells like Hoenn. Not complaining, though.

Which new Pokemon do you think will be competitively viable, because based on what I'm seeing, I don't think any of them (bar the Dragon) would become OU.

OU Pokemon said:
Which new Pokemon do you think will be competitively viable, because based on what I'm seeing, I don't think any of them (bar the Dragon) would become OU.

I think the ones we have seen, bar the dragon and legendaries and the bird in pajamas, would only qualify for Little Cup since we havent seen their Evos

Reggie McGigas said:
The Flower: Ok, but this does not look at all like a pure fairy type. Gamefreak seems to be rushing to type the fairies especially with Marill a fairy. This should be Grass or Grass/Fairy.

I thought the same thing, until I read this: "When this Pokemon is born, it looks for a flower and stays with it for its entire life. There may be Furabebe that are holding on to different flowers in the games."

So the flower's not really part of it; it just lives with it.

Anyone else notice that the NPC character on the leftmost of the one scan has hair that makes her look like a Cincinno? And a shirt with Gothitelle bows? And then the fat dude has a Vanillite shirt. Makes me think the middle girl should look like some Pokemon but I don't really see anything obvious.

Man, when I'm playing I'm going to default fire against that plant... Going to take some getting used to.

DueceBlaze27 said:
Am I the only one who actually likes Talonflame's name?? :/

I don't have any problems with it, I just think that they could have been a teeny tiny bit more creative with the name ;)

steffenka said:
DueceBlaze27 said:
Am I the only one who actually likes Talonflame's name?? :/

I don't have any problems with it, I just think that they could have been a teeny tiny bit more creative with the name ;)

True, it also could of been a lot worse!! :(

Frezgle said:
Reggie McGigas said:
The Flower: Ok, but this does not look at all like a pure fairy type. Gamefreak seems to be rushing to type the fairies especially with Marill a fairy. This should be Grass or Grass/Fairy.

I thought the same thing, until I read this: "When this Pokemon is born, it looks for a flower and stays with it for its entire life. There may be Furabebe that are holding on to different flowers in the games."

Anyone else notice that the NPC character on the leftmost of the one scan has hair that makes her look like a Cincinno? And a shirt with Gothitelle bows? And then the fat dude has a Vanillite shirt. Makes me think the middle girl should look like some Pokemon but I don't really see anything obvious.
Yes but dwebble has a rock home which differs just like the pixie's flower and he is a rock type...maybe it will become grass once it evolves.

ashyboy said:
Yes but dwebble has a rock home which differs just like the pixie's flower and he is a rock type...maybe it will become grass once it evolves.

True. Maybe they just didn't want to see the poor thing be 4x weak to Poison :v

Firebird being one of the possible 'worse' names, i'd think. EDIT: pfffff birdramon?

Also looking at the footage again, yeah it does look like that one girl who is stalking the player.

what if furabebe appearance depended on the type of berry it is holding

DueceBlaze27 said:
steffenka said:

True, it also could of been a lot worse!! :(

Yeah, at least it has an epic design and is Fire/Flying!

Frezgle said:
Reggie McGigas said:

thats not a girl, its a boy

Frezgle said:
ashyboy said:

True. Maybe they just didn't want to see the poor thing be 4x weak to Poison :v

Poison heal ability *_*

Back