(1) Zapdos in Movie 12? [3/4]

Giratina86 said:
This Trailer looks almost axectly like the 12th movie and is pokemon 2000

Not almost exactly like, They just come out of the water like the Bird Trio. I guess it's like that movie as the Trio Master has to quell the enraged trio.

hmm. that would be interesting. what if all legendary pokemon are in this movie and they are slowly revealing them? that would be epic...but Zapdos could be the electric pokemon...or, maybe arceus with a zap plate that also knows transform...? but that would mean arceus is a female due to the notched ear. this will be interesting; to say the least...

great speculation

Giratina86 said:
Hello I'm new here but before I introduce myself I want to point something out about the comments of the power of one:

This Trailer looks almost axectly like the 12th movie and is pokemon 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyQF9Ygy2Tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIkUw64YGJc&eurl=http://www.pokeoak.com/viewtopic.php?t=153&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50&feature=player_embedded

It all coming to a full circle 幻のポケモン ルギア爆誕 (Pokemon 2000) came out in Japan on July 17, 1999 and 超克の時空へ (To the Conquering of Space-Time) come out in Japan on July 18, 2009 exactly 10 years and 1 day after the first fight between the first trio of legendary pokemon and their master that nearly destroy earth and next year it all happen again, but I think this war will have a greater risk for the world to be destroy having those powers combine the world won't be able to handel it.

When I put the embed address of the movie it doesn't put the movie but the address :S

maybe Zapdos just makes a cameo appearance, and is in no way connected to the plot :p

SixaxiS said:
maybe Zapdos just makes a cameo appearance, and is in no way connected to the plot :p

That's what I'm hoping for. xD

Sheesh, glad to see a few people like the idea of the Power of One moment - maybe I should have posted my Movie 12 fic. xD It has a moment just like that.

I would find it lazy to repeat the moment again, but honestly, it would make sense for them to appear if they appeared for Lugia calming the bird trio. However, it also takes away from the plot if the legendary Pokémon were to attack the fighting gods in any way, unless they attack Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia, who were the original Pokémon to start fighting (Giratina joined the fight in Movie 11). Remember, they won't attack Arceus - it's simply trying to stop its creations from destroying the world. Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga are the only ones doing any wrong, since the lesson will probably be "violence solves nothing".

Man I can't wait for the 12th movie because we have not seen Zapdos in anything since the 5th season on Pokemon I think. I hope Articuno and Moltres make a comeback too. This will be a geat movie if Zapdos will be in the movie. The cards look cool too and a lot are there.:)

it might but it could be a level.X in the set going with the movie

xxashxx said:
Man I can't wait for the 12th movie because we have not seen Zapdos in anything since the 5th season on Pokemon I think. I hope Articuno and Moltres make a comeback too. This will be a geat movie if Zapdos will be in the movie. The cards look cool too and a lot are there.:)

Zapdos appeared for about 20 seconds in one of the more recent episodes. Can't remember which one, though.

Zapdos in movie 12? I don't believe it. Zapdos is just such a random Pokemon to put in.

oh yeah. and if arceus turns into another one of those 'talking' pokemon [i.e. Mewtwo, Shaymin, etc] then I am gonna be pissed. I think it is stupid when they make the pokemon talk, except for Meowth of course!

You thought Mewtwo talking was stupid? Mewtwo was (iirc) created by DNA from Mew and humans. Of course it should be able to talk... humanese. D:

I still think that they'll go to the idea of Greek Mythology...
They'll make the movie have a slightly similar plot to some important myth.
(I don't even believe myself at this point)

They'll use it for the next generation...Arceus is Zeus...or Pan...
There will be more animal/pokemon like gods, and they'll be safe for a couple more years...

NOW. To be more serious, I like Xous's idea...
I also think Notch Eared Pichu can use transform...
Pichu turns into Zapdos(whom I seriously like as a character)
NOT Zapdos turns into Pichu...

I agree with Smeargle2, they might do some kind of Titanomachy, or War of the Titans, it was the ten-year series of battles fought between the two races of deities long before the existence of mankind: the Titans, fighting from Mount Othrys, or Mount Etna and the Olympians, who would come to reign on Mount Olympus.

Shade Daroach said:
Pokefan4000 said:
Zapdos in movie 12? I don't believe it. Zapdos is just such a random Pokemon to put in.
Thats what we said about the notched ear Pichu.

Yeah, but Zapdos has ALREADY been in a movie. Honestly, if Zapdos is in, this movie will be lame. With Raikou, it'd be slightly more interesting. Zapdos better be useless and not the Electric Pokemon that saves the world. >___>

dmaster out.

Smeargle2 said:

I can understand Arceus, but why Pan? Pan was the Roman god of pleasure.

Remember that golden light that looked like it was flapping it's wings, And people here dismissed it as Arceus. Maybe that's Zapdos. The colour scheme and structure is right. And on the 12th Movie Website, Arceus isn't in any of the videos of in the middle of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I thought this was very strange as it was meant to be the trio master.

WOW. Someone actually is on my side...

Anyway, you all have to see this video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyHQUvYE6M&feature=related
*Volume is required*

Ophie said:
Smeargle2 said:

I can understand Arceus, but why Pan? Pan was the Roman god of pleasure.

...It was kind of a joke...
Since Pan is part goat, like a satyr, and well...
People have been saying that Arceus is Goat-like...
Anyway, I didn't really mean it...

Divine_Light said:
Remember that golden light that looked like it was flapping it's wings, And people here dismissed it as Arceus. Maybe that's Zapdos. The colour scheme and structure is right. And on the 12th Movie Website, Arceus isn't in any of the videos of in the middle of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I thought this was very strange as it was meant to be the trio master.

First of all, it was Arceus' tail flapping, not wings. -_-

Second of all, the new teaser poster reveals Arceus to be the golden light (as well as the Coro Coro issue it was revealed in). It is shown surrounded in a gold aura as the three dragon gods ready their attacks. (The same attacks as the ones from the trailer.)

And to Smeargle2: That video is a sad excuse for a fan trailer. Barely worth watching, and not even important.

Back