(1) Zapdos in Movie 12? [3/4]

OK. My final theory! Okay. Blahblah, nothingness, egg floats along, Arceus hatches. Arceus creates Universe, and with that, The Reverse World comes to be with it. Then Arceus makes AMU, who give spirit, and create Giratina, Dialga and Palkia, who create and control Time and Space. But then Giratina was banished to the Reverse World, but with the ability to control it and the ability to occasionally go in and out if needed, but this power cannot be abused. Then Dialga & Palkia create Sinnoh, on the molten ball of magma that was Earth, indeliberately creating Heatran in the process. Dialga and Palkia then made their ways, not supposed to ever meet again. Then after a long time Arceus created Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon who made the atmosphere, the ocean, and land. Kyogre and groudon would often feud, so Arceus gave Rayquaza the ability to calm them. Then they all went to rest as well, and Regigigas & the other Regis(multiple Regis, I think, including Gigas) broke up the supercontinent Groudon made, but Sinnoh was already by itself for D&P created it, not Groudon. Then in the end, life came to be on Earth, Mew being the first, and the one to give rise to more species.

Wow Meaty. A beautiful theory. But, why would an egg be floating around in the middle of scenic nowhere?

Well, I think Zapdos may be a bit of a star. If you look at the PotF frontier legendary bird scans, you would notice that Zapdos is in the center of the three, with a star-like backround behind him. Then, Moltres and Articuno are flying away from that star. So, pretty much most of the backround is towards Zapdos. Does this mean something? Does this mean that Zapdos will actually do something in this movie? Will Moltres and Articuno appear in other movies? Only time will tell....

Or, is this a cue of the GSC remake? Notice how Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno were in the second Pokemon movie. That was a tweaker to the GSC era. Then, in this movie, we have Pichu, the starters, and Zapdos. Hmmm....

Gliscor said:
Wow Meaty. A beautiful theory. But, why would an egg be floating around in the middle of scenic nowhere?

Well, I think Zapdos may be a bit of a star. If you look at the PotF frontier legendary bird scans, you would notice that Zapdos is in the center of the three, with a star-like backround behind him. Then, Moltres and Articuno are flying away from that star. So, pretty much most of the backround is towards Zapdos. Does this mean something? Does this mean that Zapdos will actually do something in this movie? Will Moltres and Articuno appear in other movies? Only time will tell....

Or, is this a cue of the GSC remake? Notice how Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno were in the second Pokemon movie. That was a tweaker to the GSC era. Then, in this movie, we have Pichu, the starters, and Zapdos. Hmmm...

Well, the egg floating around nowhere is straight from the game, so there's really no way to explain it yet.

As for Zapdos being a star, the artwork from the PotF cards isn't new, or anything, so I mean, basing a theory about its role in the films off of artwork made 10 years ago is a little bit farfetched. ("The "classic reprints" in the set are Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. They are the Wizards of the Coast Pokemon 2000 movie promos, but with their original Japanese artwork (WotC changed the artwork of the cards when they were released in America). They were originally given out on ANA Airlines in 1999 in Japan.")

The last bit of your post may be true, but it's not really... I don't know. It just doesn't make sense. The legendary birds in the second movie was most likely not what cued the second generation - Donphan in Movie 1 seemed more appropriate for that.

And Zapdos, especially with it not being revealed in any of the latest updates, has very little chance of being in the film. When the information about Heatran being in product information for Movie 12 was leaked, it appeared in the following official update. Since Zapdos has not done so yet... I'd say there's almost no chance for it to be in the film. Who knows, I may be wrong. :/

Meaty said:
OK. My final theory! Okay. Blahblah, nothingness, egg floats along, Arceus hatches. Arceus creates Universe, and with that, The Reverse World comes to be with it. Then Arceus makes AMU, who give spirit, and create Giratina, Dialga and Palkia, who create and control Time and Space. But then Giratina was banished to the Reverse World, but with the ability to control it and the ability to occasionally go in and out if needed, but this power cannot be abused. Then Dialga & Palkia create Sinnoh, on the molten ball of magma that was Earth, indeliberately creating Heatran in the process. Dialga and Palkia then made their ways, not supposed to ever meet again. Then after a long time Arceus created Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon who made the atmosphere, the ocean, and land. Kyogre and groudon would often feud, so Arceus gave Rayquaza the ability to calm them. Then they all went to rest as well, and Regigigas & the other Regis(multiple Regis, I think, including Gigas) broke up the supercontinent Groudon made, but Sinnoh was already by itself for D&P created it, not Groudon. Then in the end, life came to be on Earth, Mew being the first, and the one to give rise to more species.

Edited my theory, the bold part is what I changed. and seriously, I see nothing Zapdos could have to do with any other legendaries in the movie. They're just trying to confuse us with a ton of {L} pokemon. But then again, the theory of it being notched ear Pichu somehow using Transform seems very likely! it's already been confirmed that a shiny Pichu is being given away, and I bet a shiny penny it'll know Transform! Also, in the trailer, we saw Pikachu, Piplup & Pichu falling off a Ratatta bridge(lol @ ratattas), so maybe Pichu transformed into Zapdos to save them...

Divine_Light said:
RyuProgrammer said:
But Ho-oh turned out to be Mew

Exactly, That's my point did you even read my post at all.
I'm saying that Zapdos could be a Pokémon that used Transform.

i suppose so... Pichus notched ear could be a reference to Zapdos's wing....{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D} ELEMENTAL POWER!!!!!!

raichupika33 said:
Not even the 12th movie is out yet so, we know nothing about the 13th movie, rerember that the Johto starters are also in this, they must have some plot in the movie, also that could be a link with the Gold/Silver remake as it said on the site during re-construction.

I had an idea that maybe cyndaquil and totodile are ash's, and bayleef somehow devolved in to chikorita... {G} {W} {R} {D} {P} {M} {F} {L} {C}

Back