(1) Zekrom Part Electric-Type? [5/31]

Redneck said:
It'd get way too complicated trying to calculate damage, etc.

Plus, then a lot more Pokemon would have to be totally redone and it'd drastically alter the entire metagame with 3 chances for stab, likely expanded movepools, etc...
It wouldn't be that hard to grasp, we're already dealing with two types right? Plus some people actually like strategy. go figure

Redneck said:
It'd get way too complicated trying to calculate damage, etc.

Plus, then a lot more Pokemon would have to be totally redone and it'd drastically alter the entire metagame with 3 chances for stab, likely expanded movepools, etc...
But how often would a triple susceptible arise?

omahanime said:
But how often would a triple susceptible arise?
I dont think that would be too hard, that's just deciding to make it x6 or x8. It'll probably be 6, 8 is way too much, but I think he means things like weak/weak/resistant. I'm not too big on the games but what happens when you hit on weak/resistant? It becomes normal right? Then weak/weak/resistant would just be x2. Gee my mind is becoming over-flooded with simple multiplying.

WPM, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. I appreciate your professionalism in this time of grief, and would hope that the rest of the community would back me in saying: Take your time coming back to the news scene.

My grandma died two years ago - that was the anniversary. But it's still very hard, especially around this time of the year, so thank you.

http://pokebeach.com/2008/06/death

WPM it must be hard for you about the death. :(
I hope that she rests in peace. You have really helped us a lot with Pokemon News and all. As ApachePrime said: Take your time coming back to the news scene.

Sniffle* Thanks For The Advice WPM, I Almost Cried Reading At Your Loss :'(, I Will Cherish My Family A Lot More From Now On

The first time i read that post, i also got really sad and is one of the main reasons of why i like this site because i know that WPM has values and i think i some sort of way he thinks about us as friends and that is something i aprecciate

I just had a grandma that passed away recently so I know how it feels. She does indeed rest in peace and I wish you hope through these tough times.

Empoleon#1 said:
The first time i read that post, i also got really sad and is one of the main reasons of why i like this site because i know that WPM has values and i think i some sort of way he thinks about us as friends and that is something i aprecciate

Me Too, I Really Wish I Could Say Thanks To Him For All That he Has Done For Us, So Here It Is, U ROCK WPM! THANKS FOR THE 1# POKE-FAN SITE IN THE WHOLE WEB! And May Your Nana Rest In Peace.

pokedude101 said:
I just had a grandma that passed away recently so I know how it feels. She does indeed rest in peace and I wish you hope through these tough times.
Sorry Man :( May Your Grandma Rest In Peace

Sorry for your nana.
I wanted Zekrom to be a dark/dragon type,so they can have a new type "light" for Reshiram.(I know someone talked about this already)I think that it is possible for Zekrom to be an electric/dragon type.Especially when I saw the picture of the cave.It has rocks with elctric fields.Guess Ill just wait for the revealing.

Empoleon#1 said:

I second that.

Maybe Reshiram is Dragon/Ice? That was my initial impression. And Zekrom is Dragon/Electric.

@Water Pokemon Master
Judging by your previous post the games having something to do with they sky if it is correct, Zekrom could be Dragon/Electric as it could cause the sky to darken and then create lightning storms.
Also that would then have to make Reshiram a Dragon/Fire to make the sun blaze stronger or something similar to that to counter Zekrom creating storms.

That's just my guess.

I doubt it. How stupid she thinks Zekrom's Electric.DX

I think she got confused which pokemon is which. I think she's referring 2 another pokemon,Reshiram. Not Zekrom.

2 me,I still think Zekrom's dragon/dark,because he looks a demon & he has red eyes. Red eyes are EVIL!!!!!!!

It did makes sense,Reshiram would be a Dragon/Electric because it's light like angel. Zekrom's Dragon/Dark. Light Vs. Darkness.

Or Someone misreads it.

valriefaery said:

I think she got confused which pokemon is which. I think she's referring 2 another pokemon,Reshiram. Not Zekrom.

2 me,I still think Zekrom's dragon/dark,because he looks a demon & he has red eyes. Red eyes are EVIL!!!!!!!

It did makes sense,Reshiram would be a Dragon/Electric because it's light like angel. Zekrom's Dragon/Dark. Light Vs. Darkness.

Or Someone misreads it.

Before you insult Shokotan learn how to type in correct English!

valriefaery said:

Or Someone misreads it.
The chances of Zekrom being Electric are far higher than Reshiram being Electric. Dragon/Electric is still the best guess for Zekrom. And Electric doens't always mean ''lightning'' in the meaning of ''light'', Electric refers to electricity.

That sounds good to me. I like the idea of dark/Electric types. Can Reshiram be dragon/fire or something?

Yes, I am sure that Reshiram will be Part Fire type.
His tail looks like a torch.

Back