(2) Arceus Movie Coverage, Japanese Leafeon vs. Metagross Expert Deck, Battle Starter Decks [11/52

I just watched the Arceus movie yesterday on Youtube. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it again, this time on TV! :]

I watched Arceus and the jewel of Life and it was plain awesome. Arceus was awesome as well in the movie, i am hoping to watch it again.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Someone on Bulbapedia originally copied and pasted my guide, but when I complained about it, they rewrote it instead of removing it. I complained again and they finally took it down. Whoever the moron was that stole it interpreted a lot of my stuff incorrectly. I said Arceus shoots out a wave of green at the end and they took that as Seed Flare.

I saw that Seed Flare on Bulbapedia. I was thinking 'OMG, why do some n00bs think that Arceus used Seed Flare in Movie 12???!'

Leafeon is way too overpowered, 50 for 1? My Queen does 40 for 1. Metagross does 60 for 2? These cards are way too overpowered. ANyone will win any league with these cards.

This is my copyright below for the guide (I never stole it from you WPM):

Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life review​
The movie starts with strands of DNA floating about, revealing bubbles which hold Pokemon. Darkrai and Marowak are Pokemon I saw in a bubble. Then, Manaphy and Kyogre swim together and suddenly Lugia bursts out of the ocean, out into the sky, and to reach Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. The three birds cross the screen repeatedly and finally fly off revealing Raikou, Entei and Suicune. The camera passes them and reaches Groudon, who is roaring. Then, they show a Pokemon League battle, Cynthia VS Palmer! Cynthia's Garchomp uses Dragon Claw while Palmer's Milotic uses Aqua Ring, Milotic gaining the upper hand. Then, Garchomp uses DragonBreath and Milotic uses Ice Beam, resulting in a big explosion while the audience claps. The screen pans over to Ash and his friends who battle against Dusknoir! Pikachu uses Thunder and Dusknoir uses Will-O-Wisp, Pikachu winning. Then, all the character's Pokemon get revealed. After that, the real movie starts.

As usual, the opening gets boring where the display the title of the movie: Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Ash and his friends are stuck in a grassland and finally find their way to Michina Town and see a river. They have a water fight and find some watermelons when two un-named characters appear and claim the watermelons as theirs and will not give them up without a fight.

So it's Ash and Dawn VS the two trainers who send out Beautifly and Heracross. Pikachu and Piplup use Drill Peck and Thunder for most of the fight while Beautifly and Heracross get thrown about like Magikarps or Sunkerns. After that, Beautifly uses Solar Beam and Heracross uses Hyper Beam, though, letting Pikachu and Piplup dodge by cuddling and hugging each other. Then, they attack again, Piplup pitted against Heracross, then getting thown in the air by MegaHorn, then Beautifly uses Shadow Ball but Pikachu again saves the day and a Whirlpool and Thunder combo win the battle.

Then, Ash and his friends are shown to the ruins of Michina and see the lake. If you haven't realised, every 10 minutes, a short clip comes on where there is a barren galaxy. Inside it is a nebulus and it is about to explode. The Pokemon inside is Arceus and it's eyes are closed. It wants to awaken from its slumber to bring justice on the human world (or literally kill all humans). Strands of DNA float around it, revealling to be Arceus's 1000 arms.

The lake keeps getting filled with water tornadoes when Dialga appears to save Pikachu and Piplup from one and in turn, Sheena and Kevin appear. Sheena has the power to communicate with Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus. Then, Giratina appears to kill Dialga and they perform an epic battle, similar to the one in Giratina and the Sky Warrior. After a brief sink, Sheena tries to calm Giratina but its rage is too powerful and Sheena doesn't have the power to so Ash steps in and makes Giratina recall the events of the previous movie. After a long, long time and going back and forth through dimensions, Palkia also appears and the three start wreacking havoc. For some strange reason, Sheena keeps saying, "Transcend the confines of time and space."

Ash and friends are shown to beneath the ruins of Michina and see a slideshow of the legend of Arceus. It seems like Damos saves Arceus and Arceus used the Water, Grass, Ground, Electric and Dragon powers (or Splash, Meadow, Earth, Zap and Draco Plates) to make the Life Jewel. It restores Michina to life as you see, Michina used to be literally nothing. On the agreed date to return the Life Jewel, Damos betrays Arceus to create horrible destruction.

Then, Ash and friends start criticising Damos and Sheena claims to be Damos's descendant. She takes the Life Jewel from its altar and shows it to Ash and friends. Kevin and Sheena then show them the Time-Space Axis, which shows at the bottom in green, the world we live in, then, on top, a small planet with a ring around it being Giratina's Reverse World, which in turn holds Dialga's and Palkia's worlds and all the worlds combine together showing the Arceus universe. Kevin and Sheena reveal to have been in Alamos Town when Dialga and Palkia fought and the glacier and Gracidea Town when the glacier came down and the Reverse World appeared. The Time-Space Axis also shows people when Arceus will return to our world. Team Rocket start plotting about Arceus immediately

Then, Arceus appears in DNA (not its arms mind you, DNA) and uses Judgement without a word, creating a firework in the air and lands down on every single area of the town; the bridge, many houses, even partially the ruins. Arceus prepares for another Judgement when he sees small shoes with bow ties on them, then the shoes quickly change to sandles and Arceus sees Damos and asks, "Damos?". He looks up to see Sheena carrying the Life Jewel and Sheena gives the Life Jewel to Arceus to calm him down. Team Rocket decide to get both the Life Jewel and Arceus but back down due to its position as a god.

And that's all I watched. I do admit it's more like a summary than some notes.

I just finished it today, because I felt like experiencing it from my tv first. I liked the animation; especially the opening song. As for the voices. Arceus did have some odd parts, but I wasn't that judgmental.

As for the justice/judgment, it fit. It didn't have the same double meaning to it, but the words still fit together.

Also, to clear up, I'm pretty sure the silver water is concrete.

Back