(2) Arceus Movie Coverage, Japanese Leafeon vs. Metagross Expert Deck, Battle Starter Decks [11/52

Glad to hear they kept the concept of death in the film. I gave my computer screen a thumbs up when I read that. xD I'm sure my anger at them changing it passing judgment to getting justice equals the anger of every other judgment fan... What a stupid way to change it.

I don't like how "Sheena says 'Arceus created this entire world' and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's dimensions", that's yet another instance of them taking away from the "shaped the universe" thing.

I don't know what they're trying to get with calling liquid metal silver water, but whatever. xD

Thanks for posting the review about it.

Skill deck is pretty nice, I could see it winning some tournys. Also...Gust of Wind is back!

DarkJawa said:
these cards look pretty good. when will we see them in the US?

I'm willing to bet they're in the set before HG/SS comes. Which quite sucks if that's true. I don't like hardly any of these cards. The only good think I like about them is that Rare Candy is getting reprinted. Otherwise, there's these little small combos within the decks that don't interest me at all. Seriously, Lucario in the Speed deck when it takes two turns to do anything? That's messed up.

From what I heard, the voice of Arceus isn't that bad, but that's just me. I'm happy they finally talk about him dieing though. :D

dmaster out.

100 snipe lol. That's awesome.

I like these theme decks. I don't think any of these cards are coaster-worthy at all (Raichu isn't too good, but it fits in with the theme and it isn't that bad either). Nice job, PCL.

bahahahaha this movie was so bad. Arceus, both angry and calm sounded like he was having trouble talking. The story was so bad as well, and the action does not make up for it, though the action is far better than the previous movies. But hahaha justice, I've seen the trailer for the Japanese version and thought Arceus was cool as, but this was pathetic, it didn't even make sense. Bad voice acting goes to Marcus, Sheena, that other guy she was with and all characters but Damos. Man, I love Dan Green, his voice is just the best, I noticed his voice immediately and was so happy about it. I don't care if it didn't suit the character, he was voiced by Dan Green.

But man, of this trilogy of movies, this one was by far the weakest of the three. At least 10 & 11 stole from the 2nd movie, which is the best one, and made it somewhat decent. A song to calm the legendary pokemon in 10, and a giant, flying mechanical thing that can trap legendary pokemon in movie 11, both stolen from the 2nd movie. But this one was hopeless in all sense of it. A girl who can get pokemon to calm down and can call forth Dialga and Palkia, well, she would be the greatest master of all time. And surely...surely, if something as important as this event was going to happen, surely all the greatest masters should be informed, to make sure Arceus gets the Jewel safely, or are all warned beforehand. But no, apparently, 2 people know the world will end soon, and decide only to tell 3 strangers they just met. Overall, I struggled to watch this movie, I badly wanted to turn it off.

At least the voice acting wasn't as bad as Shaymin's in movie 11, but Arceus does get close.

YES, I FINALLY PROVE MY POINT! As I have stated before in other threads to quotes like "Great. Yet Another set we don't want." I said you haven't even seen the set yet!! And this set already proves to be a great set.

Leafeon can make a great deck with it's great damage for just one energy comboed with Skuntank G, Roserade, Wigglytuff, Xatu. Shaymin has a great power. Jirachi is goood too. Pokemon Circulator. BROKEN. THE NEW GUST OF WIND IS HERE!!!!

Feraligater plus Blastoise equals murder. Cold hard murder... Seriosly is Nintendo trying to crush the current format! Really.

RE: (2) Arceus Movie Coverage, Japanese Leafeon vs. Metagross Expert Deck, Battle Sta

Well, I was excited for this movie, but the reason I'm not too fond of the anime is because of this censoring stuff. If I can get my hands on it, I'll get a Japanese copy instead. 4Kids ruins everything, it seems.

Galefail said:
The Defense Deck is sort of cool. Cherrim is really nice, I think he'll find his way into a few decks. The Offense deck is nice. Magmortar is obviously to be used with Delcatty from Platinum. Why do I have some sort of feeling there will be a Camerupt Lv.X? I dunno why :S. Anyway, the Skill Deck is where the awesome stuff really is. Floatzel/Blastoise is like a faster version of Feralagatr, although a bit more inconsistent (having to play 2 different lines), although the snipe is amazing. Kills off Claydols, Uxies, etc, and Unown G can't do a thing about it. Ampharos Great might give it some problems, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. The Speed deck has nothing to show. All in all, great cards

hum.... did you notice that these cards belong to the Legend block, right? So, no lv. x's and why would they released some random legend cards before the 1st legend set itself?

And sorry to the americans but your dub voice for Pokémon anime & films sucks so hard they make me wanna puke...

RE: (2) Arceus Movie Coverage, Japanese Leafeon vs. Metagross Expert Deck, Battle Sta

Water Pokémon Master said:
^ Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yes. I'm talking about the movie coverage. I realize everyone is talking about the newest set, but I'm mainly interested in the movie stuff. Like you said in your coverage, they changed things like "Judgement" to "Justice". Those little things make a difference to me. 4Kids does this a lot to shows. YuGiOh is the best example. Take a look at the Japanese version compared to the North American version.

Back