(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

ElementAether said:
I made an account just to reply to this:

Azurill --> Marill
Swablu --> Altaria
Onix --> Steelix

That is all.

EDIT: I mean to reply to the type one >.< But you get what I meant.

Ok, I just double checked, and you're right, I forgot about those examples. Well, Azurill was only type so it dosen't count, but the others do lol. So yeah, the type thing is not a factor in Mamepato evolving into Swana.

However, there's still no way it would evolve into it without it being mentioned in this issue of Corocoro.

Crayons said:
It baffles me honestly. Its like comparing Charmander and Charmeleon and someone says: "nope, they aren't related in anyway. Theres no possible way Charmander would evolve into Charmeleon" Despite BOTH being Red dragons with flames on its tail.

And the fact people fight so hard against Mamambou being Luvdisc's evo:

-_-

ARE YOU INSANE. Charmeon has a big thing sticking out of the back of his head. IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE CHARMANDER. Its ridiculous. /sarasm

Water Pokémon Master said:
Gee, usually it's people saying "so and so new Pokemon" is the evolution of "so and so old Pokemon" and are dead wrong. When it's actually OBVIOUS then they say no? Are you kidding me? PINK. HEART. WATER-TYPE.

Hmm...I'm sorta 50/50 with the Luvdisc/Mamanbou thing. But you sound 100% positive though, it's gonna be really funny if they're not related.

Also Electivire was revealed in a screenshot against Lucario, of course we had no info about it then. But once it was officially revealed on Corocoro, it was confirmed to be Electabuzz's evolution.

Tarazuma said:
However, there's still no way it would evolve into it without it being mentioned in this issue of Corocoro.
What's your problem? I've said 10 times Electivire was not revealed to be Electabuzz's evolution until much later.

Tarazuma said:
Ok, I just double checked, and you're right, I forgot about those examples. Well, Azurill was only type so it dosen't count, but the others do lol. So yeah, the type thing is not a factor in Mamepato evolving into Swana.

WPM himself just proved that wrong and your still tossing that about?

So, we have Herbivore, BW's answer to Flash Fire! Interesting, and well needed for the Grass type.

Mamambou's ability is almost TOO good for triple or double battles. There's gonna be a special group dedicated to 'protecting your Mamambou in battle' and 'taking down an enemy Mamambou' in the near future, methinks!

I'm still not sure about the luvdisc thing but i don't think anyone can be 100% sure that mamambou is or isn't its evolution. No one has any evidence that absolutely confirms it either way

Please let there be more stuff to this so-called Master Document I've refreshed my page so many times. -_-'''

And NO MAMEPATO ISN'T RELATED TO SWANA. NOOOO.

Plus who says that Mamambou definitely isn't related to Luvdisc? Who says that we HAVE to catch their supposed family line when its still a Luvdisc. Can't they restrict their evolutions through let's say "Luvdisc will only be able to be breeded from Mamambou with a _____ incense" which that incense or wtv can only be obtained after National Dex? It's still very much possible that Luvdisc's evolution is Mamambou. And certainly Gamefreak would try to mindscrew its fans up by trying to create 2 pokemon which are sooo similar but have totally no connection. It's too much of a coincidence already. They're both more or less heart-shaped, pink in colour and are both Water types based on the same fish.

I fweaking bet my life on the 2 points I've just said. Mamepato is NOT related to Swana and Mamambou's definitely related to Luvdisc. I FWEAKING BET MAH LIFE ON EET.

Lol I sound crazy. But you'll see.

They are photos of the "Master Document" that CoroCoro promised last month; however, the document does not contain any new Pokemon for Internet fans as all of them were revealed through trailers, leaks, television, etc.
This made me sad.

Bupsy said:
I'm still not sure about the luvdisc thing but i don't think anyone can be 100% sure that mamambou is or isn't its evolution. No one has any evidence that absolutely confirms it either way
We have evidences but no confirmation.

My F5 button is wearing out... :p

This has been kinda disappointing so far. Corocoro, give me a new pokemon!!

Playerking95 said:
Wait seriously this is it? Wheres my torch and Map to gamaefreak headquarters? Nah seriously though I'm quite annoyed.

Prepare for trouble...

And make it dou*is shot*

Playerking95 said:
There is no more new Pokemon WPM said it.

he said that the "master document" page didn't have anything new on it. The rest of the magazine has yet to be shown. I'm sure there were more than 3 pages.

oakbark said:
My F5 button is wearing out... :p

This has been kinda disappointing so far. Corocoro, give me a new pokemon!!
Mine is out of use since yesterday.I pressed it every minute and it didn't functioned and today I`m not gonna used it to leave it rest ....jk:p

Back