(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

oakbark said:
Hmm... while Mamepato -> Hatooboo -> Swana is an interesting evo line, it would be a first if a Normal/Flying type bird switched types to Water/Flying. But, they did it to an extent with Bidoof (Normal) -> Bibarel (Normal/Water), so anything's possible.

EDIT: We have had starling to raptor, and pigeon to large bird of prey, so why not pigeon to swan?

Well Pidgey wasn't really even anything similar to a pigeon XD. So its hard to tell if they changed species between it and Pigeot

If you compare Hatooboo to Swana though, they actually look quite similar. The major change of appearance took place from Mamepoto to Hatooboo.

Wow...we learnt that the swan gets Pidgeon Heart as an ability so now some ppl start questioning it as the pidgeon's final evo? Unbelievable.

Chimecho3000 said:
Wow...we learnt that the swan gets Pidgeon Heart as an ability so now some ppl start qestioning it is the pidgeon's final evo? Unbelievable.

Are we rather to assume that GF is just gonna be weird and give an ability SPECIFICALLY named after a Pigeon, to a pokemon that is not at all related to a pigeon?

I just looked into that bug things eyes for a while and the when you look at them for a while it kind of makes it seem freaky. Anyway so are there defiantly more Pokemon?

So will there be anymore updates or is this all for CoroCoro, if so i am extremely disappointed. So much for Master Document

aidanmick said:
So will there be anymore updates or is this all for CoroCoro, if so i am extremely disappointed. So much for Master Document

Yes there will. Where about 1/3 of the way done in my prediction.

WOOT. new corocoro!

oiracul said:
i wanna see the electric looking spider

Oh right, they still need to show Denchura's art too. This "master document" sucks.

And to all those who HONESTLY think Swana is Mamepato's evo just because it has the same ability? You have to be kidding me! Mamepato is Normal/Flying and Swana is Water/Flying. It would not just change it's first type, they are based on 2 completely different animals, and most importantly, THEY WOULD HAVE SAID IN THE MAGAZINE IF THEY WERE RELATED

Tarazuma said:
Oh right, they still need to show Denchura's art too. This "master document" sucks.

And to all those who HONESTLY think Swana is Mamepato's evo just because it has the same ability? You have to be kidding me! Mamepato is Normal/Flying and Swana is Water/Flying. It would not just change it's first type, they are based on 2 completely different animals, and most importantly, THEY WOULD HAVE SAID IN THE MAGAZINE IF THEY WERE RELATED

Ok an example...its like if GF gave the Nidoking/queen family an ability called...idk...NidoArmor. Then they randomly gave it to butterfree for no reason

another:
Scorupi and Drapion having an ability called Scorpian Claw, then they give that same ability to Honchkrow.

another:
Probopass having an ability called Magnet Nose, then they give that same ability to Gallade.

....see what I'm saying?

Weyard said:
Ok an example...its like if GF gave the Nidoking/queen family an ability called...idk...NidoArmor. Then they randomly gave it to butterfree for no reason...see what I'm saying?

Well yeah, however, that example is way too unrelated. Swana is also a flying type, so Pigeon Heart may be an ability multiple new bird-based flying types may have.

rockinpikachu said:
I'm confused. is that luvdisc's evo or not!

It is unconfirmed either way, WPM states he is ASSUMING it is, but read my sig for all the reason's that's unlikely.

They MIGHT not be related, but its just stupid to give a SWAN an ability which specifically mentions a Pigeon, without it being related to a pigeon at some point. I feel that it is a nice coincidence and it should be speculated upon.

Weyard said:
Are we rather to assume that GF is just gonna be weird and give an ability SPECIFICALLY named after a Pigeon, to a pokemon that is not at all related to a pigeon?

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if any of an existing birds got this ability. Just because its got the word 'pigeon' in it doesn't mean it's strictly an ability for pigeons.

No, they ARE not related. They look completely different and all of the national regions main bird family all have similar colour schemes.

Back