(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

HydraVolt said:
Is it just me, or at the bottom left corner of the master document, theres a poster of some sort.

At the bottom-middle of it, if you zoom in, does it look like starter evos possibly?

or am i just seeing things?

Looks like starter evos to me. There also appears to be a lot of other new pokemon in that section! :)

EDIT: What does 2ch have against us anyway? :(

aaroncsmall2 said:
If 2ch decides to actually leak more rather than just teasing us.

WeLl yeah I suppose. I wish CoroCoro will reveal all the starter evos in sept. 'cause
2ch aren't going to.

Shimama-man said:
Which Zekrom? Big or on the bottom left?

Bottom lef

Playerking95 said:
Wait WPM master said next to the supposed luvdisc's evo's name that "Mamambou (Luvdisc's evo)" Does this prove it or is he just guessing?

He's assuming it is and is now saying that Electivire wasn't revealed as Electabuzz's evo until "much later".

First of all it wasn't THAT much later, and secondly, it was revealed to be Electabuzz's evo in Corocoro from August 2006. That was the month before D/P's release in Japan. This is the month before B/W's release in Japan, so LOGICALLY they should have revelaed it to be Luvdisc's evo by now, as the game releases next month.

It's soooo not a Luvdisc evo -_-

They're talking about the big Zekrom picture. Theres a weird square thing at his hand. It looks like it might just be something in the background picture, I think its just a screenshot in the background of the page.

Weyard said:
They're talking about the big Zekrom picture. Theres a weird square thing at his hand. It looks like it might just be something in the background picture, I think its just a screenshot in the background of the page.

It looks a bit like duskull.

The Spook said:
I don`t notice nothing in Zekrom`s hand..

Not in his hand. Its above it to the left slightly. Directly above the light glare. However now that I look at the little picture again, theres a weird shape beside him in it also.

The background image on the big page of revealed pokemon is the Isshu map, right? I think that's what is beside Zekrom in that picture, along with some camera glare. Nothing new!

What about that poster thingy where Emonga (flying squirrel) and Gigaiasu were shown on? On the background you can see the map of Isshu, but these two cover only a small part of the map, are there more on that map?

Back