(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

So, a lot of this information was seen some days ago, I guess the fake scan caused so much confusion that real data and false data mixed together. All this info was already on the internet since 1 or 2 days ago:

* The protagonists leave from their hometown Kanoko Town and meet Team Plasma in Karakusa Town.
* Dento is the first Gym Leader - you fight him in Sanyo City.
* Aloe is the second Gym Leader, a black woman you fight in Shippou City.

* Miracle Shooter - Allows you to use Items in wireless battles; you collect points each turn and can use them for the chance to use Items. You can choose whether to use Miracle Shooter or not.
* Battle Subway - A subway where you can participate in seven battles at a time. If you win all seven battles you can earn battle points and exchange them for various gifts.

SPM3 said:
GUYS!! I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!!!

34pi9h2.jpg

I think that's just kurumiru's sprite.

Playerking95 said:
SPM3 said:
GUYS!! I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!!!

34pi9h2.jpg

Wouldn't that be the bug Pokemon because it is the bug Pokemons battle screen box.

That doesn't really look anything like the bug one though, unless the camera murdered the quality.

If you go to the master document page with all of the revealed pokemon thus far at the bottom left it has a poster with Pokemon there could be new Pokemon there but it's too blurry.

xdanx said:
So, a lot of this information was seen some days ago, I guess the fake scan caused so much confusion that real data and false data mixed together. All this info was already on the internet since 1 or 2 days ago:

* The protagonists leave from their hometown Kanoko Town and meet Team Plasma in Karakusa Town.
* Dento is the first Gym Leader - you fight him in Sanyo City.
* Aloe is the second Gym Leader, a black woman you fight in Shippou City.

* Miracle Shooter - Allows you to use Items in wireless battles; you collect points each turn and can use them for the chance to use Items. You can choose whether to use Miracle Shooter or not.
* Battle Subway - A subway where you can participate in seven battles at a time. If you win all seven battles you can earn battle points and exchange them for various gifts.

Adding Items to Wifi is a horrible idea.

Playerking95 said:
If you go to the master document page with all of the revealed pokemon thus far at the bottom left it has a poster with Pokemon there could be new Pokemon there but it's too blurry.
You`re right.Amazing.If I could have the same eyes as yours..

Guys I just realized something:

corocoro-5.jpg

Notice how the master document is only on one page and there seems to be stuff going behind Zekrom to the right on to another page. This page isnt the new boxart page because the boxart page is a left page as well as the master document one.

2ch is teasing us Western people. CURSE YOU!!

Turns out there is more to this master document than we originally thought!

Yes there is more .It`s only one page.I just noticed it too but you beat me in time.

I guess that every Pokemon about to be revealed in the Master Document's in the picture posted with the whole collage of Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense if they showed any new ones without adding them to the whole collage, since the collage's supposed to represent all of the known Pokemon properly revealed so far. It would be rather disappointing if this was true.

But who knows.

Back