(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

I personally think that, this is just the beginning. It is just a review of all the pokemon that were previously revealed, yes (including Mooguryu, Mamanbou, Caterpillar, Swan, Shikijika, Miruhoggu, Gigaisu) probably just a review introducing those 7 pokemon in the parenthysis above. Now I personally think that there will be at least 3-5 more pages with a whole bunch of new pokemon. It's the master list and they said, "and a whole load of NEW pokemon". Okay, well 7 isn't a load, and they already released the others, this is what I think.

PokemonFreak44 said:
I personally think that, this is just the beginning. It is just a review of all the pokemon that were previously revealed, yes (including Mooguryu, Mamanbou, Caterpillar, Swan, Shikijika, Miruhoggu, Gigaisu) probably just a review introducing those 7 pokemon in the parenthysis above. Now I personally think that there will be at least 3-5 more pages with a whole bunch of new pokemon. It's the master list and they said, "and a whole load of NEW pokemon". Okay, well 7 isn't a load, and they already released the others, this is what I think.

Yeah you are right, the most they have revealed at one time is 7 if i remember correctly.

aaroncsmall2 said:
How do you know this good sir?

Because I r Jeebus. Lol. Well, CoroCoro already revealed those pokemon, Nintendo already confirmed them by putting them on the official site, so there is no reason to put them into the Master Document anyway.

aaroncsmall2 said:
I meant the second page behind Zekrom.

You can't even see a sliver of the next page there. Theres no evidence that this masterlist is going to continue on another page. For me it would be logical to put the Legendaries at the end of such a list.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Version Exclusives? What are you referring to?
Bottom left i said it my post as well about that poster. Some pokemon are in the black box and some are in white victini is smack bang in the middle.

aaroncsmall2 said:
This page isnt the new boxart page because the boxart page is a left page as well as the master document one.

At first glance I thought the "new" boxart was on the bottom-left of the scan, but now I see what you mean! But isn't this master document only supposed to contain ~20-30 pokemon? There are about that many on one of the pages we've seen :(. Maybe the 30-or-so pages will just provide more details on these pokemon. I hope not :(.

Playerking95 said:
Bottom left i said it my post as well about that poster. Some pokemon are in the black box and some are in white victini is smack bang in the middle.

ya this sounds plausible. If so they are really dividing the games aren't they? Usually there are only 2-5 version exclusives per game.

Playerking95 said:

the only pokemon i can see on that is victini, zekrom, reshiram, wooguru and gigaiasu

Ooh I wonder what's on the next page? Honestly. I imagine if anything it's not important. That's not really a sort of thing to do, like put up a page and on the other reveal all.

148up0.jpg

That part, but I'm not sure, just random speculation.

That bottom left picture on the Master Document scan could be a preview of a later page in the Magazine...

Wait WPM master said next to the supposed luvdisc's evo's name that "Mamambou (Luvdisc's evo)" Does this prove it or is he just guessing?

@Chiraami
The same thing happened with the prevviously leak.First the scans where blurry and the day after the scans where bigger with better quality.

Playerking95 said:
Wait WPM master said next to the supposed luvdisc's evo's name that "Mamambou (Luvdisc's evo)" Does this prove it or is he just guessing?

He is probably guessing.

Is it just me, or at the bottom left corner of the master document, theres a poster of some sort.

At the bottom-middle of it, if you zoom in, does it look like starter evos possibly?

or am i just seeing things?

HydraVolt said:
Is it just me, or at the bottom left corner of the master document, theres a poster of some sort.

At the bottom-middle of it, if you zoom in, does it look like starter evos possibly?

I thought the same exact thing.

HydraVolt said:

Yeah, it does kinda look like the mijumarus evo.... :O
Good eye :D

Back