(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Hey I just remembered something that one member here on pokebeach wrote the name of Kurumiru in english and japanese characters yesterday.

Playerking95 said:
It could be new or old but also what is that thing in that Mole things box that someone posted before sorry it looks like a torkoal prevo to me.

Thats just Pokabu being hit with a drill attack.

Playerking95 said:
Yeah it is Kibago i hope this isn't all there is if so *Hulk sad*.

There should be more. I don't know why 2ch is so hesitant.

Playerking95 said:
It could be new or old but also what is that thing in that Mole things box that someone posted before sorry it looks like a torkoal prevo to me.

Looks like Pokabu.

Tarazuma said:
Same reason they made Munna and Musharna despite Drowzee and Hypno already being dream eating psychic tapirs. They are making equivalents to some Pokemon for Isshu since it will be 5th gen only until the national dex

Yes they are equivelents, but until you analyze them they dont resemble drowsee or hypno, well at least in my opinion. But idk, it would just seem like a massive waste of a pokemon if it isnt an evo.

GUYS!! I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!!!

34pi9h2.jpg

VPplaya said:
Yes they are equivelents, but until you analyze them they don't resemble drowsee or hypno, well at least in my opinion. But idk, it would just seem like a massive waste of a pokemon if it isnt an evo.

its called a parallel pokemon. GF is making parallels so veteran fans recognize the similarities between the new pokemon and their old favs, and also so new fans can relate the new pokemon to the old pokemon they will eventually discover.

aaroncsmall2 said:
its called a parallel pokemon. GF is making parallels so veteran fans recognize the similarities between the new pokemon and their old favs, and also so new fans can relate the new pokemon to the old pokemon they will eventually discover.

Ah. Yes it has become much more apparent lately that that is what they are doing.

Back