(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

I wonder what Greedy Heart does? My guess is that your teammates can't get infatuated.

Nothing majorly new so far, I'm guessing the mole will gain a Steel type when it evolves. The Bug will be interesting with the Swarm ability.

Dento is a Gym Leader! (I guess they are following the first-Gym-Leader follows Ash route in the anime again.).

I wonder what the Herbivore ability does? Maybe attacks on Grass types are super effective?

Apparently the master document is just a picture with all of the pokemon revealed so far.:

208e3ad.jpg

RE: (1) Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

The Spook said:
No one confirmed that was Minezumi.

I can't believe you honestly said that. The part of the name that was revealed was "nezumi". It could be no other pokemon.

Also:

vyt6p2.jpg

The parts of the sprite that are revealed match the Minezumi sprite perfectly.

Tarazuma said:
The plant did initially look fake to me actually, but it also seemed too mediocre to be fake. Then again, I just learned from the fake scan that the individuals making these fakes are apparently not beyond going to extreme lengths to make stupid Pokemon....

Actually, I'm looking at them closely now, and yeah, the Darumakka sprite is completely fake, it's eyes and all it's yellow parts are unaligned and disproportionate. Thanks for pointing that out, I wouldn't have bothered looking otherwise.

And the screenshot is just those 2 pokemon, no status bars or opponent Pokemon. Completely fake.

Here's a comparison pic for anyone interested:

daru.png

You guys must be forgetting the fact that all battle sprites are fully animated...

The fugly grass thing better not be a pokemon though >.>

Well I think this finally confirms my unfortunate suspicion that GF is taking this game in a similar direction to 4th gen. A large percentage of the roster is probably going to "remakes" of old pokemon. Of all the animals in our world that they could base a new water pokemon off of, why would they choose a sunfish...AGAIN!?!?

SPM3 said:
I can't believe you honestly said that. The part of the name that was revealed was "nezumi". It could be no other pokemon.

I`m not talking for this pic.You are misunderstanding it.This is the pic I`m talking.
bw_demo3.jpg

Weyard said:
Well I think this finally confirms my unfortunate suspicion that GF is taking this game in a similar direction to 4th gen. A large percentage of the roster is probably going to "remakes" of old pokemon. Of all the animals in our world that they could base a new water pokemon off of, why would they choose a sunfish...AGAIN!?!?

Again? Luvdisc was a discus fish.

SPM3 said:

Also:

vyt6p2.jpg

And the shadow...?

Weyard said:

They aren't remakes, they are just parallels.

FINALLY, some legit scans :D. Here's something I noticed:

corocoro-6.jpg

Have the official box arts been replaced, or is this the box art for countries other than Japan? I doubt the latter, however, as there still seems to be Japanese text on each version.

Playerking95 said:
Wait is corocoro all about Pokemon because if not that's probably all we are going to get.

We never know. There could be more. Most likely that was it though. You got to remember that to GF we shouldn't even know about some of the pokemon we knew about beforehand.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Apparently the master document is just a picture with all of the pokemon revealed so far.:

Yeah, except they aren't showing the artwork for Desukan, Doryuuzu, or Ononokusu, which is stupid.

What a waste, we were kept waiting for absolutely nothing, the "master document" sounded so promising too :/

If the supossed luvdisc evo is not one, it would probably take the award for pokemon most similar to another but not being related ~_~

Back