(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

RE: (1) Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Weyard said:
Oh you mean the plant thing that has yet to be confirmed? The one that looks like a Venasaur and HootHoot splice? Its the fakest looking thing I'v ever saw in my life. The Darumakka in that screen shot is also completely different than the way he looks in the other screenshot showing him. Compare Darumakka's eyes in the two separate screens. In the one which we know is real, his eyeballs appear to bulge from the front of his body, while in the screen featuring the plant thing, it looks as though the entire face area is sunken with the eyes just drawn onto a flat plane. In my opinion, that screenshot itself is just fake. The Darumakka was sprited by the person same person who made that plant abomination.

The plant did initially look fake to me actually, but it also seemed too mediocre to be fake. Then again, I just learned from the fake scan that the individuals making these fakes are apparently not beyond going to extreme lengths to make stupid Pokemon....

Actually, I'm looking at them closely now, and yeah, the Darumakka sprite is completely fake, it's eyes and all it's yellow parts are unaligned and disproportionate. Thanks for pointing that out, I wouldn't have bothered looking otherwise.

And the screenshot is just those 2 pokemon, no status bars or opponent Pokemon. Completely fake.

Here's a comparison pic for anyone interested:

daru.png

Yay finally! Moles good as expected, we already have seen dracubug, and the luvdisc evo looks better here than it did in the fake scan.

mamanbou is pobz gonna be my surf pokemon if i dont get mijimaru

What somewhat scares me is the picture with all of the pokemon on it. We already know most of them and have heard of the rest. Do you guys think that they will reveal other ones besides the ones on that page? :/

i think thats showing all the pokemon alredy i hope and is that new pokemon next to shikijika?

oiracul said:
i think thats showing all the pokemon alredy i hope and is that new pokemon next to shikijika?

The one to the left of the deer is the luvdisc evo.
The other one is zekrom

VPplaya said:
What somewhat scares me is the picture with all of the pokemon on it. We already know most of them and have heard of the rest. Do you guys think that they will reveal other ones besides the ones on that page? :/

ya I thought the same thing. Its odd that they would present all of the ones that have been revealed to us so far in that fashion, when there should logically be a couple more later in the magazine that we haven't saw yet.

Omg, I can't beleive everyone still thinks it's a luvdisc evo even after this leak. The artwork and front sprite makes it look unrelated to Luvdisc and just a similar looking new Isshu water type. They would have said right there in corocoro that it's a Luvdisc evo.

There are very small chances they'd be showing an evo to an older Pokemon in the pre-release material after announcing B/W would be 5th gen only until the national dex. Yes, they did it with Electivire, but when Electivire was shown in the D/P pre-release stuff, they made it clear right away that it was Electabuzz's evo. So logically they would have stated whether Mamanbo was Luvdisc's evo or not by now.

Also it has 2 different abilities then Luvdisc -.-

Anyways, this update annoys me since it still hasn't shown Desukan, Doryuuzu, or Ononokusu's artwork >=E

I really doubt Mamanbou is a Luvdisc evo now. Different abilities and completely different appearance in terms of eyes and mouth and whatnot.

Back