(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

RE: (1) Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Shimama-man said:
New fish > Yesterdays fish.
And I loved it.
I don't think you should judge it until you see it's artwork... Or at least a better picture.

lotusoftheleaf said:
Tabunne is pink and round? Could it be the final evolution in the Munna line?
It's Jigglypuff.

lotusoftheleaf said:
Basurao looks like if I get too close to it, it might turn its head towards me and start singing!

Tabunne is pink and round? Could it be the final evolution in the Munna line?

It could be the one from the picture of the Demo floor we had a while back

Renjil12 said:
Good point.Maybe you`re right .

Renjil12 said:

???

The one that was blocked by the photographer? That was Minezumi.

Renjil12 said:

I was thinking this too, but the ones on the demo seemed more greenish, if anything they seemed like a pre-evo to that new weird plant one shown the other day.

No one confirmed that was Minezumi.

Tarazuma said:
I was thinking this too, but the ones on the demo seemed more greenish, if anything they seemed like a pre-evo to that new weird plant one shown the other day.

The one facing the two green ones were round and pinkish

Tarazuma said:
Oh you mean the plant thing that has yet to be confirmed? The one that looks like a Venasaur and HootHoot splice? Its the fakest looking thing I'v ever saw in my life. The Darumakka in that screen shot is also completely different than the way he looks in the other screenshot showing him. Compare Darumakka's eyes in the two separate screens. In the one which we know is real, his eyeballs appear to bulge from the front of his body, while in the screen featuring the plant thing, it looks as though the entire face area is sunken with the eyes just drawn onto a flat plane. In my opinion, that screenshot itself is just fake. The Darumakka was sprited by the person same person who made that plant abomination.

Weyard said:
Oh you mean the plant thing that has yet to be confirmed? The one that looks like a Venasaur and HootHoot splice? Its the fakest looking thing I'v ever saw in my life. The Darumakka in that screen shot is also completely different than the way he looks in the other screenshot showing him. Compare Darumakka's eyes in the two separate screens. In the one which we know is real, his eyeballs appear to bulge from the front of his body, while in the screen featuring the plant thing, it looks as though the entire face area is sunken with the eyes just drawn onto a flat plane. In my opinion, that screenshot itself is just fake. The Darumakka was sprited by the person same person who made that plant abomination.

I was talking about the demo floor shown a while back where it had 2 TV screens and at the top was a round pinky thing fighting two (budew's?)/ pre evo of the fake plant thing

Renjil12 said:
I was talking about the demo floor shown a while back where it had 2 TV screens and at the top was a round pinky thing fighting two (budew's?)/ pre evo of the fake plant thing

I edited and quoted who's post I was referring to. Sorry for the misunderstanding XD.

I don't think I'v saw the picture your talking about. Can someone please post it?

Weyard said:
I edited and quoted who's post I was referring to. Sorry for the misunderstanding XD.

Oh right never mind XD

I think some of you guys were referring to this:

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx264/MistahDude/bw_demo3.jpg?t=1281265649
bw_demo3.jpg

The player is facing two pokemon. This is from a demo from a while ago.

Edit:

Ya I don't think I'v really looked at that picture before. Those do look kinda like the plant abomination thing.

You need to replace the thing in *Example* with the websites name. Am i the only one who hates this new fish?

Weyard said:
Edit:

Ya I don't think I'v really looked at that picture before. Those do look kinda like the plant abomination thing.

They dont have the stem/neck/tower thing.

They fit the description of that round pink pokemon.

Chimecho3000 said:
Was that in response to this quote?

The one that was blocked by the photographer? That was Minezumi.

If so, that WAS Minezumi.
NO it wasn`t for that quote.We were talking for the round-ish and pink-ish pokemon versus the two other greens.

Playerking95
Am i the only one who hates this new fish?
I hate that type of piranha too.

So... more time passes and all we get is a blurry picture of a fish? :(

I want more Corocoro leaks! It usually never takes this long.

Uh...CoroCoro leaks,where are you?I think another pic will come up from the bus tour.:(:(:(:(:(

Back