(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

RE: (1) Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Tarazuma said:
That is a good point, but the picture could be angled differently on purpose. I mean hey, I'd LOVE for the scans to be fake as I hate the beard fish and broccoli monkey. I just have a horrible suspicion that they are real, especially now since this fish looks like an evo to the beard fish.
What do you mean by "angled differently"? Ken Sugimori only makes one artwork per Pokémon. The one in the scan is completely different compared to the silhouette.

I do have to admit that the fish look very similar. But I'm willing to bet it's just a coincidence. Either that or the guy who made the scan saw Basurao beforehand and made a Pokémon based on it.

Thank god its not a bathtub pokemon like the rumors said :D

Zalman said:
What do you mean by "angled differently"? Ken Sugimori only makes one artwork per Pokémon. The one in the scan is completely different compared to the silhouette.

I do have to admit that the fish look very similar. But I'm willing to bet it's just a coincidence. Either that or the guy who made the scan saw Basurao beforehand and made a Pokémon based on it.

Oh, I mean that they could have angled the silhouette differently, not the actual artwork. Since the pics look exactly the same other then the angle. And that's a very weird angle for Mamanbo to be in even if the silhouette is unaltered.

That is a good point about them seeing Basurao first and then basing their art on it. That's the only plausible explanation as there's no way it could be a coincidence otherwise.

It's very blurry so it's very hard to base any opinion on it at all.....it looks alright though.

Maybe it will become a water/dark type...seems like that somehow

the pokemon that looks like a mix of different grass pokemon makes me loose
interest in this gen so i realy hope it is fake

Actually, nevermind, the Mamanbo artwork IS completely different besides the angle. The notch on it's fin is way more pronounced. I didn't notice it at first because there's way too much going on at once lol. I was kinda overfocusing on the beard fish, but yeah, the scans are fake because the notch between it's 3rd and 4th "digit" is clearly noticible in the silhouette and it's too close together on the fake scan.

In any case, I think the artwork is still weird for Mamanbo, even being official art. Why was it drawn at such a weird angle?

I'm relieved though, that means beard fish and broccoli reject are out. The artist must have just based their art on Basurao. Basurao looks much better then Giruja though, as long as it dosen't have a beard >>

I liked the Giruja more :/ (does anyone know who made that fake scan?)

WPM said:
The only other rumored Pokemon mentioned by people who went to the tours is Tabunne (タブンネ), a pink and round Pokemon, so that may be the only one left (assuming it is real).

The only one? Lol? Where is the Masterydocumentythingy? I think you're wrong WPM :)

Pokequaza said:

The only one? Lol? Where is the Masterydocumentythingy? I think you're wrong WPM :)

I think he meant the only new pokemon left on the tour bus

Pokequaza said:

he means the only new one that people saw on the bus tour, hes not even talking about corocoro

Tarazuma said:
I'm relieved though, that means beard fish and broccoli reject are out.
Remember that mr. Broccoli's very likely to be real because of the toys we saw some months ago.
Pokequaza said:
The only one left from the demo.

edit; beaten to it twice lol.

yeah but the toy of the broccoli one didnt even look like the others, looked more like a squeaky toy or something

Zalman said:
Remember that mr. Broccoli's very likely to be real because of the toys we saw some months ago.
Pokequaza said:
The only one left from the demo.

edit; beaten to it twice lol.
Oh yeah >_> Nevermind

Zalman said:

Oh, right, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, that toy pretty much confirmed the broccoli thing for me as soon as I saw it -.-

Tarazuma said:
I'm relieved though, that means beard fish and broccoli reject are out.

Actually the broccoli guy was first leaked from a completely different source so it is possible the creator took the broccoli guy from that source. I think the broccoli guy was first revealed with some bandai/play-doh figurines or something.

I think the figurines turned out to be real so it's likely the broccoli guy is real...

Hmm, I wonder who the hell got a hold of the real Basurao pics to base art of it? In any case, the pokemon in the horrible photo is the REAL Basurao.

It is red. Maybe it will be a Water/Fire type. lol xD

Yeah, the figures were all real. I just forgot about them temporarily lol

New fish > Yesterdays fish.
And I loved it.

Dizzard said:
Actually the broccoli guy was first leaked from a completely different source so it is possible the creator took the broccoli guy from that source. I think the broccoli guy was first revealed with some bandai/play-doh figurines or something.

I think the figurines turned out to be real so it's likely the broccoli guy is real...

>.<''l|

The other figurines were from Bandai as well.

Basurao looks like if I get too close to it, it might turn its head towards me and start singing!

Tabunne is pink and round? Could it be the final evolution in the Munna line?

I can`t see the fish very well.The only thing I see is the colour pink with gray and it looks to me that smoke is coming out of his mouth.

Back