(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Timeshift said:
FINALLY, some legit scans :D. Here's something I noticed:

corocoro-6.jpg

Have the official box arts been replaced, or is this the box art for countries other than Japan? I doubt the latter, however, as there still seems to be Japanese text on each version.

Could be Preoder bonus.

VPplaya said:
If the supossed luvdisc evo is not one, it would probably take the award for pokemon most similar to another but not being related ~_~

I still think Emonga wins that award.

Tarazuma said:
Yeah, except they aren't showing the artwork for Desukan, Doryuuzu, or Ononokusu, which is stupid.

What a waste, we were kept waiting for absolutely nothing, the "master document" sounded so promising too :/

It was an advertising trick. They get you hyped up then give you very little of what you wanted so you crave more.

VPplaya said:
If the supossed luvdisc evo is not one, it would probably take the award for pokemon most similar to another but not being related ~_~

The only things similar are the pink color and the vague heart shape, that's not as pronounced as Luvdisc's.

Playerking95 said:
In the supposed luvdisc evo things box what is next to it in the top box battle screen?

I really dont know. It looks like either pikachu or tsutaja covered in like a black blanket lol

Playerking95 said:
In the supposed luvdisc evo things box what is next to it in the top box battle screen?

i thought the same thing, but i am pretty sure it's just kibago with some sort of attack animation effect over it

corocoro-2.jpg

Look at the bottom right of the above scan. There is a spike. The mole, bug and sunfish are all on the same page apparently. That spike could be a new pokemon.

Playerking95 said:

It looks like a confused Kibago that's shadowed out slightly. The screenshot below shows the same battle with Kibago there too.

Tarazuma said:
The only things similar are the pink color and the vague heart shape, that's not as pronounced as Luvdisc's.

True, but why would GF go through all the trouble to make a pokemon that is not an evo?

Playerking95 said:

Its kibago becoming paralyzed probably through an attack shimama used. nothing new.

VPplaya said:
True, but why would GF go through all the trouble to make a pokemon that is not an evo?

Same reason they made Munna and Musharna despite Drowzee and Hypno already being dream eating psychic tapirs. They are making equivalents to some Pokemon for Isshu since it will be 5th gen only until the national dex

It could be new or old but also what is that thing in that Mole things box that someone posted before sorry it looks like a torkoal prevo to me.

Back