(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Weyard said:
Not in his hand. Its above it to the left slightly. Directly above the light glare. However now that I look at the little picture again, theres a weird shape beside him in it also.
Yeah ,looks like a skull pokemon or is Munna and Musharna.I can`t see it well.

Beside the "big" zekrom, the square thing looks to me like its the background. Its probably nothing.

The shape beside "little" zekrom looks kinda like Duskull. The one to the left of his head looks like Munna, so that thing there might be musharna.

No, it's a skyscraper from Hiun City. Seriously!

EDIT: Oh unless you're talking about the teeny tiny little pic on the bottom! Then, apologies.

Thats probably right. Since its obviously some sort of map/screenshot in the background of the page.

Oh WOW there is SO much to take in. Didnt think Dento would be a gym leader and all the pokemon sounds Great! The luvdisc evo is growing on so im gonna go train one just to trade it to my black vesion fully trained! haha lol

~Blastoise91~

Playerking95 said:
What is that sharp thing under that mole pokemon another Pokemon?

Maybe it's part of Doryuuzu (the mole's evolution). If so, could this mean that we'll be seeing Ononokusu, Desukan and Denchura too!?

All sites have updated Swana's info to say that it has Pigeon heart as an ability...so is it the final pigeon evo? I was hoping it would be a Wingull alt :(

dividePower said:
I guess that every Pokemon about to be revealed in the Master Document's in the picture posted with the whole collage of Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense if they showed any new ones without adding them to the whole collage, since the collage's supposed to represent all of the known Pokemon properly revealed so far. It would be rather disappointing if this was true.

But who knows.

Damn I hope not, that'd be disappointing. There's only 7 new Pokemon up there (8 if you include Victini since it's its first appearance on Corocoro), none of which are 'new' due to leaks.

Although Zorua and Zoroark are missing from there.

I'm surprised Emonga isn't on there either, I thought he would have been revealed seeing as it's art and info was revealed on the bus tour phamplet.

Playerking95 said:
What is that sharp thing under that mole pokemon another Pokemon?

I was tempted to say it's just a spiky text bubble, but if you look closely, there's a light blue glow outline around the spike. That only appears around the pokemon images, and not around the accomapnying text. So it could be a new pokemon!

Weyard said:
All sites have updated Swana's info to say that it has Pigeon heart as an ability...so is it the final pigeon evo? I was hoping it would be a Wingull alt :(
I hope that it isn't Mamepatos evo.

Maybe it's just me but in the bottom left corner there's a long pokemon that looks like unown or a rotom form...Just to the left of Zekrom.

Weyard said:

Pigeons final evo seriously all of the national regions birds have had similar looks no way.

Dizzard said:
Maybe it's just me but in the bottom left corner there's a long pokemon that looks like unown or a rotom form...Just to the left of Zekrom.
I said before Muuna and Musharna.

Dizzard said:
Maybe it's just me but in the bottom left corner there's a long pokemon that looks like unown or a rotom forum...Just to the left of Zekrom.

You mean "above" little Zekrom's head? To the left of him is Munna and a duskull looking thing.

Hmm... while Mamepato -> Hatooboo -> Swana is an interesting evo line, it would be a first if a Normal/Flying type bird switched types to Water/Flying. But, they did it to an extent with Bidoof (Normal) -> Bibarel (Normal/Water), so anything's possible.

EDIT: We have had starling to raptor, and pigeon to large bird of prey, so why not pigeon to swan?

Timeshift said:
At first glance I thought the "new" boxart was on the bottom-left of the scan, but now I see what you mean! But isn't this master document only supposed to contain ~20-30 pokemon? There are about that many on one of the pages we've seen :(. Maybe the 30-or-so pages will just provide more details on these pokemon. I hope not :(.

27 to be exact

Actually now that i think about it i don't think it's Musharna but rather that Pokemon in one of the demo's that looked like two budew's.

HydraVolt said:
Is it just me, or at the bottom left corner of the master document, theres a poster of some sort.

At the bottom-middle of it, if you zoom in, does it look like starter evos possibly?

or am i just seeing things?

that is victini

Back