(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

The mole and wormy are adorable to me , Just saying and what does derp mean anyways? I mean i've heard it used for Bidoof also.

blastoise91 said:
new-pokemon-bw-demo.jpg

here look at the bottom nothing is on so i have a feeling that this might be fake. HMmmm

~Blastoise91~

Though actually the bottom screen is on but the light isn't.

Firemaker said:
GameFreak ;)
While logically, it may seem like Luvdisc and Mamanbou are related, they actually look fairly different. Mamanbou doesn't have a beak, and its color is a lot lighter. Mamanbou looks a lot more like a fish than a floating heart.

It does not have a beak. Luvdisc's mouth is just trimmed in a lighter color. Colors change when Pokemon evolve. Most notable from first to 2nd evos. Then Final evo's color schemes in general are more similar to the first form. Charmander is a good example of this. Charmander is almost the exact same color as charizard, yet charmander is blood red.

Mawynautile said:
The mole and wormy are adorable to me , Just saying and what does derp mean anyways? I mean i've heard it used for Bidoof also.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to saw so on here, but derp means that something has a quality to it that makes it look as though it has some sort of mental illness. Most notably the drawn apart eyes as is present with Down Syndrome.

Exeledus said:
not necessarily... you can clearly see that the bottom screen shows that the person is somehow communicating wirelessly, and in this case, the power light continuously flickers.

U must have super-eyes or something because i dont see it where?

~Blastoise91~

narutofan said:
k don't believe me but i will stick to it that it is a different pokemon!

You go ahead and do that we'll be waiting in reality. Sorry if i was harsh but they show the same battles one on top and the other on the bottom and it has electricity around it and Shimama is an electric type. Plus it has the same shape.

Exeledus said:
not necessarily... you can clearly see that the bottom screen shows that the person is somehow communicating wirelessly, and in this case, the power light continuously flickers.
Don't you see in the bottom screen of the DS the wireless signal is red, so isn't commucating wirelessly.

Playerking95 said:
You go ahead and do that we'll be waiting in reality. Sorry if i was harsh but they show the same battles one on top and the other on the bottom and it has electricity around it and Shimama is an electric type. Plus it has the same shape.

hey now. Your not supposed to be using "shape" in your arguement XD. We already learned that shape means nothing. I mean just because 2 things are shaped like hearts doesn't mean their related in any way. /sarcasm.

blastoise91 said:
U must have super-eyes or something because i don't see it where?

~Blastoise91~

bottom screen upper right corner, the red box that shows connection strength

Weyard said:
hey now. Your not supposed to be using "shape" in your arguement XD. We already learned that shape means nothing. I mean just because 2 things are shaped like hearts doesn't mean their related in any way. /sarcasm.
I was talking about Kibago.

VPplaya said:
heh..looks like tarazuna or however you say it is gone.

Ya tarzan hasn't been around for a while now. Her vastly superior bizarro-world logic has defeated us, she is off celebrating I assume.

Playerking95 said:
I was talking about Kibago.

I know. I just wanted to fit that joke in XD.

I wonder why isn't showing up that guy who said some minutes earlier that the CoroCoro scans are leaking in 2ch.

Chimecho3000 said:
This whole pigeon to swan thing is stupid. I don't think you should bring Hatooboo into this since we can't see it in great detail, but either way it doesn't look like a swan too me.

The swan doesn't look like a fully evolved regional bird at all. Come on, at least speculate Wooguru, he's actually comparable to the likes of Pidgeot and Staraptor unlike the swan. Also the swan only stands at like 1.3m tall and weighs 24kg...yeah. I also doubt they would downgrade Super Luck to Keen Eye either. This is stupid, I know the swan is unrelated to the pigeon. Just you wait and see.
Not that I disagree with you, but Staraptor is only 1.2 metres tall and weighs 24.9 kg.. So it's even smaller >.> And Swellow has only an height of 0.7 metres.

The Spook said:
Don't you see in the bottom screen of the DS the wireless signal is red, so isn't commucating wirelessly.
the signal box wouldnt be there at all if it wasnt even trying to connect

typhlonruxs said:
Remember when they said that the starters would be psychic-fighting-dark?

That was a baseless rumor, it was never fully confirmed by anyone involved with the games. The 5th gen only thing was a direct quote by someone involed in the game creation, on his blog.

Weyard said:
Well if you'd get your facts straight for more than a minute at a time you wouldnt make posts that make you look foolish, then you wouldn't have a multitude of new replies.

The only way your "logic" would hold up is if the person which you are using it on is blind. There are far too many similarities for it to be 100% not his evo. I'd like you to hit up my post about a Sableye evo while your at it. I'd like to see your word on it XD.

"Get my facts straight"? What the hell? My facts have been consistent since I first started posting. I haven't been "changing my argument" or using inconsistent facts. In fact, I'm the only one USING facts and probability based on all factors. Wheras everyone else is saying "PINK HEART SHAPED WATER TYPE", a perfect example being mybrilliant's post.

Also, my posts are not making me "look foolish" as I'm the only one that is coming up with logical BASIS for my theories, backed up by many factors. The ones looking foolish are the ones saying "AH DURR HURR PINK FISH GOTTA BE LUVDISC" These are the ones that are blind, they are blind to EVERY OTHER FACTOR besides the physical appearance. Which mind you, is ONLY the vague heart shape and pink colour.

And it's taking me a long time to post because I have more to say then just "IT'S OBVIOUSLY LUVDISC JUST DEAL WITH IT"

As far as the Sableeye example, I would take other factors into consideration. First of all, Sableye is a bad example, because it's a Dark/Ghost so therefore it's highly unlikely to get an evolution in any case. Secondly, I wouldn't believe it was an evo, because of all the other factors already involved with Luvdisc. However, if Sableye was featured in the anime, or was being promited in some other way, and then suddenly has an evo? THEN I would think it was an evo to Sableeye, since it would have a REASON to be shown in the pre-relase stuff.

Please keep in mind that Electivire was the ONLY Pokemon evo from an old gen to be shown in D/P pre-realease stuff, and it's because he was being majorly featured in the anime as Gary's Pokemon before D/P came out. Luvdisc on the other hand is a forgotten Pokemon that is NOT being featured in the anime.

Now I will post my comments in bold in response to your for/against list.

FOR:
-Pink
-Heart shaped
-Water type
-Is a sun fish -Luvdisc was not in any way a "mola mola" fish. It looked exactly like a heart, with it's mouth coming to a point. Mamanbo looks like a mola mola/ocean sunfish.
-Luvdisc was in need of a new evolution - OPINION

AGAINST:
-They would never do it - I never said "NEVER", I said it was highly unlikey

-It would go against a previous statement made by GF. This should read COULD go against it. As I said before, it could be a hold item deal, which would fit their statement perfectly fine. This is not a legitimate reason to show it in the pre-relase material

-NO WAY they would show post-game/new evolution pokemon at this time/opinion This theory is based on both the statement made by GF, as well as the fact that no new evo Pokemon besides Electivire were shown in D/P prerelease material, and they never even made statement like they did with the 5th gen

-Luvdisc would be a random choice for such a revelation if it were to have occurred that way/opinion. Or as you put it "Luvdisc is so totally random and has NO reason to be promoted in the pre-release material" This is more fact then opinion: To promote an evolution of a Pokemon in pre-release material, without any ulterior motive (such as being in the anime) directly contradicts the statement of the game being a "surprise" to everyone and being 5th gen only. Luvdisc, or any other previous gen Pokemon, has no legitimate reason to be shown in pre-release materials after that statement was made, unless it is going to be featuured in the anime/movies or factor majorly in the games in some way. Examples being the 3 mystic beasts being shown as they tied into Zoaroak in the latest movie.

i think the mole looks cool like that (Not that I like him or anything)

Tarazuma said:
That was a baseless rumor, it was never fully confirmed by anyone involved with the games. The 5th gen only thing was a direct quote by someone involed in the game creation, on his blog.

Weyard said:
Well if you'd get your facts straight for more than a minute at a time you wouldnt make posts that make you look foolish, then you wouldn't have a multitude of new replies.

The only way your "logic" would hold up is if the person which you are using it on is blind. There are far too many similarities for it to be 100% not his evo. I'd like you to hit up my post about a Sableye evo while your at it. I'd like to see your word on it XD.

"Get my facts straight"? What the heck? My facts have been consistent since I first started posting. I haven't been "changing my argument" or using inconsistent facts. In fact, I'm the only one USING facts and probability based on all factors. Wheras everyone else is saying "PINK HEART SHAPED WATER TYPE", a perfect example being mybrilliant's post.

Also, my posts are not making me "look foolish" as I'm the only one that is coming up with logical BASIS for my theories, backed up by many factors. The ones looking foolish are the ones saying "AH DURR HURR PINK FISH GOTTA BE LUVDISC" These are the ones that are blind, they are blind to EVERY OTHER FACTOR besides the physical appearance. Which mind you, is ONLY the vague heart shape and pink colour.

And it's taking me a long time to post because I have more to say then just "IT'S OBVIOUSLY LUVDISC JUST DEAL WITH IT"

As far as the Sableeye example, I would take other factors into consideration. First of all, Sableye is a bad example, because it's a Dark/Ghost so therefore it's highly unlikely to get an evolution in any case. Secondly, I wouldn't believe it was an evo, because of all the other factors already involved with Luvdisc. However, is Sableye was featured in the anime, or was being promited in some other way, and then suddenly has an evo? THEN I would think it was an evo to Sableeye, since it would have a REASON to be shown in the pre-relase stuff.

Please keep in mind that Electivire was the ONLY Pokemon evo from an old gen to be shown, and it's because he was being majorly featured in the anime as Gary's Pokemon before D/P came out. Luvdisc on the other hand is a forgotten Pokemon that is NOT being featured in the anime.

Now I will post my comments in bold in response to your for/against list.

FOR:
-Pink
-Heart shaped
-Water type
-Is a sun fish -Luvdisc was not in any way a "mola mola" fish. It looked exactly like a heart, with it's mouth coming to a point. Mamanbo looks like a mola mola/ocean sunfish.
-Luvdisc was in need of a new evolution - OPINION

AGAINST:
-They would never do it - I never said "NEVER", I said it was highly unlikey

-It would go against a previous statement made by GF. This should read COULD go against it. As I said before, it could be a hold item deal, which would fit their statement perfectly fine. This is not a legitimate reason to show it in the pre-relase material[

-NO WAY they would show post-game/new evolution pokemon at this time/opinion This theory is based on both the statement made by GF, as well as the fact that no new evo Pokemon besides Electivire were shown in D/P prerelease material, and they never even made statement like they did with the 5th gen

-Luvdisc would be a random choice for such a revelation if it were to have occurred that way/opinion. Or as you put it "Luvdisc is so totally random and has NO reason to be promoted in the pre-release material" This is more fact then opinion: To promote an evolution of a Pokemon in pre-release material, without any ulterior motive (such as being in the anime) directly contradicts the statement of the game being a "surprise" to everyone and being 5th gen only. Luvdisc, or any other previous gen Pokemon, has no legitimate reason to be shown in pre-release materials after that statement was made, unless it is going to be featuured in the anime/movies or factor majorly in the games in some way. Examples being the 3 mystic beasts being shown as they tied into Zoaroak in the latest movie.

[/quote]

Nevermind he came back...

Back