(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

OMg this is the 6th Eevee! Isn't th ditto with a everstone suppoused to give u a 50% chance of passing on it's nature!

According to PokeJungle(their source acctually)

"...it contains a flipped picture of a previous screenshot. Here is the original: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/plasmamunna.jpg"

The picture was initially found through 4ch but stated that they found it on 2ch. They have also searched everywhere on 2ch for the picture of Zenuki and nothing has come up.

rockinpikachu said:
OMg this is the 6th Eevee! Isn't th ditto with a everstone suppoused to give u a 50% chance of passing on it's nature!

The more you want something the harder you get it trust me i tried to get aboy bagon but all the bagons i hatched came out as girls...

Ok now i need to get another whole party of eggs XI

Ok i'll get back ontopic

i posted this earlier but no one read it apparently.
"has anyone noticed that corocoro (this month) has been leaking once a day at exactly 7:00 AM PST time? o_O"

Guys, get on topic. None of this timezone stuff. Talk about the scans/new Pokemon or PM each other.

dmaster out.

All of the new pokemon look great but.. I really dont like hihidarumas pre evo and the owl plant thing :/

rockinpikachu said:

I was sort of disappointed when they revealed the gigaiasu because I wasn't too fond of it through the gameplay screenshot. However, my opinion of it changed completely when I saw the Ken Sugimori artwork.

So before I judge those two pokemon I will wait till some Sugimori artwork arrives...

...though they don't look good enough yet to back up my thoughts... xD

zero20 said:
offtopic 8:41 here :p

most of the new pokemon are good maybe not the plant thing!

Ugh i know right the plant thing looks bad and way to similar to that digimon although i know pokemon doesn't copy digimon

I kinda like that Plant-owl-thingy... isn't Pokemons supposed to be weird creatures with no meaning? This is one of them + that McDonald pocket :3

Hmm...

On the top right corner of the scan with the Kurumiru on it, is the ferret looking thing Emonga?? Or is it something else?

If that's the back sprite for Emonga then i'm quite baffled about it's body xD

Mucrush said:
I kinda like that Plant-owl-thingy... isn't Pokemons supposed to be weird creatures with no meaning? This is one of them + that McDonald pocket :3
I know but yea its one of those you don't like :p

Back