(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

Purple230 said:
Hmm...

On the top right corner of the scan with the Kurumiru on it, is the ferret looking thing Emonga?? Or is it something else?

If that's the back sprite for Emonga then i'm quite baffled about it's body xD

kurimuru's scan and ... oh I got it! It's KURIMURU. lol

rockinpikachu said:
kurimuru's scan and ... oh I got it! It's KURIMURU. lol

Whoa...if that's Kurumiru then i am even more surprised...because it has big round mouse looking ears and a long tail o_O

It tail looks disconnected xP

Edit: Thanks awesomness.

Now I understand the sprite's appearance :p

I think that "ferret thing" you guys are talking about is the ground crocodile *nod nod*

Also, can someone identify the poke next to Mamambou in the double battle? I can't figure out what it is for the life of me ><

I now like the plant/owl thing. Because nobody else does. that means to me it's good. I use Azumarill on the games because so many people think it's stupid.

When a single hit from Aqua Tail does 75% to a 277 HP/492 DEF Aggron in the sun, this fat blue rabbit isn't stupid, even if it looks so.

I'm hoping for decent stats/ability on the plant thing. It shall make people cry forever!

-Luvdisc would be a random choice for such a revelation if it were to have occurred that way/opinion. Or as you put it "Luvdisc is so totally random and has NO reason to be promoted in the pre-release material" This is more fact then opinion: To promote an evolution of a Pokemon in pre-release material, without any ulterior motive (such as being in the anime) directly contradicts the statement of the game being a "surprise" to everyone and being 5th gen only. Luvdisc, or any other previous gen Pokemon, has no legitimate reason to be shown in pre-release materials after that statement was made, unless it is going to be featuured in the anime/movies or factor majorly in the games in some way. Examples being the 3 mystic beasts being shown as they tied into Zoaroak in the latest movie.
[/quote]

Actually it isnt so random the anime isnt finished yet.The leage is about to be over and Ash is gonna go back to pallet town where oak will tell him about Isshu and where most likely he will see Misty who may I remind owns a luvdisc.It was stated she will continue to make cameos and she hasnt made one for DP yet so its very likely she will show.

EeveeLv99 said:
I now like the plant/owl thing. Because nobody else does. that means to me it's good. I use Azumarill on the games because so many people think it's stupid.

When a single hit from Aqua Tail does 75% to a 277 HP/492 DEF Aggron in the sun, this fat blue rabbit isn't stupid, even if it looks so.

I'm hoping for decent stats/ability on the plant thing. It shall make people cry forever!

I don't think Azumarill looks stupid at all(actually i'm desperatly hatching one as a shiny because golden easter egg ftw). Its just about getting used to a pokemon.

Purple230 said:
I don't think Azumarill looks stupid at all(actually i'm desperatly hatching one as a shiny because golden easter egg ftw). Its just about getting used to a pokemon.

True. It doesn't look bad, I have a shiny one myself (RNG abuse FTW)
It's just... TOO CUTE. as in STUPID CUTE. Whoever I beat with it at my local league ends up being embarrassed their big bad team of ubers was beat by a fat blue or gold rabbit.

Kitana Coldfire said:
I think that "ferret thing" you guys are talking about is the ground crocodile *nod nod*

Also, can someone identify the poke next to Mamambou in the double battle? I can't figure out what it is for the life of me ><

I think i see a bit of tusk so it's probably Kibago.

and thanks for pointing that out. I understood after seeing the stripes :p

blastoise91 said:
Im just going with the Black ROM when it comes out because there is not point in waisting $65 on a game when you can get it on your computer for FREE haha lol. :p

~Blastoise91~

True but if alot people start doing that then GF will lose money and stop the series so its better to buy it so they know they have supporters and that people still love pokemon.

EeveeLv99 said:
True. It doesn't look bad, I have a shiny one myself (RNG abuse FTW)
It's just... TOO CUTE. as in STUPID CUTE. Whoever I beat with it at my local league ends up being embarrassed their big bad team of ubers was beat by a fat blue or gold rabbit.

I see what you mean :p

That's what they get for using ubers in the first place. I beat people's Uber teams on Pokemon battle revo with cute beasts as well xD.

Shiny thru RNG abuse xD...I refrain from using RNG. I am getting mine's through Masuda method. (250 eggs so far and no shiny.)

This makes me wonder how the shiny pokemon of this gen will look like. The plant thing is growing on me(hehe, get the joke?) but, will wait till evolutions appear to judge. Who knows,what if that plant turns into some beast?

In Generation 1, Psychic types ruled. By Gen 3 and 4, Dragon had taken over.
Looks like Gamefreak is revitalising the Psychic type in Gen 5.
Anyways, I love all the new Pokemon and I can't wait for the Sugimori art of Plantowl.
But why no more news on Denchura, Ononokusu etc.?

blastoise91 said:
Im just going with the Black ROM when it comes out because there is not point in waisting $65 on a game when you can get it on your computer for FREE haha lol. :p

~Blastoise91~

All right, that's illegal. >_>

On a lighter note, and more on topic, the plant owl thing creeps me out and reminds me of some baddies from Pikmin XD

What do you think the ability Sand Throw does? At first I assumed it like sand attack and maybe sand veil, but I don't understand. Sand Power makes some sense, but I desperately hope Mogoryuu's evo has a second typing. Just ground is boring :eek:

Back