(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

From the sihlouette, I'm going to safely predict that it could very well be Mightyena's evolved form. Although it could very well be a brand new Legendary Pokémon, seeing that it's the "key" in the 13th Movie. If it is a Generation V Pokémon as speculated, then the National Pokédex numbers for the Three Starters of Generation V will, more likely than not, be 494, 497, and 500 respectively, with the Grass line taking 494, 495 and 496, the Fire line taking 497, 498 and 499, and the Water line taking 500, 501 and 502.

Greetings!

Already a magnificent site, as usual, because I come every day = D

Then a com 'size because I succeeded, by a miraculous process, to reveal the shadow of the first pokémon in the 5th generation!

http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/857097Zoom_Nouveaux_Pokemon_5G__.png

So it is not miraculous, eh?

Go, go, dear admins / newseurs of PokéBeach dazzle us with your wonderful site!

The image you posted was a fake.

I zoomed in and there was nothing there.

Anyway, Come On, why would they

a) put a picture of it in there

b) PUT IT ON A RADIATOR?

LOL.
Obvious photoshop job, and a bad one at that. Its on a freaking HEATER for gods sake, a HEATER. Why would a new pokemon be on a heater, of all things? Get real dude XD

On the other hand, I just had a good laugh, so thanks ^^

I want more fanart, can anyone oblige? :3

It's a Lucario with a badly groomed Sentret on it's head.

I like it, but I hope that generation V doesn't have as many evolutions as Generation IV. It's obvious that they ran out of ideas, and had to rely on other Pokemon. Plus, Generation IV seemed to have way too many fat and scary Pokemon.

I'm not going to say that it's an evolution, because Mightyena has been in multiple movies. I would like an Absol evolution. He deserves one.

I think the fact that the silhouette is black is a reason that we're all thinking it's Mightyena, since he's a dark Pokemon. But what if it was white?

even if its white it looks like it, but i still think its a new pokemon, i would rather them do 100 new pokemon maybe 5 evos/prevos of old pokemon but they need to bring new stuff to the table not just continue old ones with a million evolutions.

I've now translated the Pokemon Sunday clip for a friend's new "5th Gen account" so if anyone wants to check it out, please do so. You can find it here.
I haven't seen an English version floating around yet so I signed up for his project :D

As for the silhouette;

No way is it a Lucario evolution, theres no way it would go loosing the spikes on its arms.
It's true that the vid didn't explicitly say that the shadow was Z, but it is still most likely to be.
As much as I'd love a Mightyena evolution, the lack of tale does make this slightly less believable.

Assumption of Z being a Legendary reminds me of people complaining about Lucario not being a Legendary. o.o

Why does it have to be an evoloution of Lucario and/or Mightyena? I mean think about it, why would a new evoloution from something like a Lucario or Mightyena be a Ruler of Illusion? I mean would a Togikiss, Magmortar, or an Electivire be Rulers of Illusion? I say it's a legendary. Who agrees?

Guys, its a Dunsparce evo.

Just kidding, but I want this in Gen V;
80/90 new Pokémon
7 evo's of exisiting pokemon/pre evolutions of existing pokemon
5/9 legends

hipoke said:
Why does it have to be an evoloution of Lucario and/or Mightyena? I mean think about it, why would a new evoloution from something like a Lucario or Mightyena be a Ruler of Illusion? I mean would a Togikiss, Magmortar, or an Electivire be Rulers of Illusion? I say it's a legendary. Who agrees?

I do! I actually totally agree. I think it will be similar to Lucario in the way that it is like a sacred pokemon, and maybe it controls some sort of essence or something, like spirit, or something. Idk. Just something like that. SOOOO EXCITED.

kind of looks like a sonic character. but i like your idea WPM. a werewolf pokemon? that sounds awesome. i just hope they don't go twilight on us and make a vampire pokemon as well. i love mightyena but it can't sweep like i wish it could. a new evolution for it would be a dream come true for me. :]

As much as I'd love a Mightyena evolution, the lack of tale does make this slightly less believable.

I think it does have a tail. kind of looks like the end of a ponytail. unless it's both; the tail is connected to its back as well as being connected to the mane-ish thing it has. i look at it more and more and i think it is an evolution of mightyena. look at the arm's design and then look at mightyena's black markings on its legs. plus, mightyena has a mane that extends to its tail. they aren't connected but they overlap. this pokemon looks like it has it too.

You're forgetting that this silhouette isn't necessarily Z. Even if it most likely is.
In the case that it IS infact Z, then it is indeed unlikely to be an evolution of Mightyena etc

Hmmm, last night i was thinking about the shadow,
but i really think it might be a werewolf...i dont think its a Lucario evolutiom
or an evolution of the old Pokemon's...my guess is a brand new ''stand alone''
Pokemon

kriffix said:
I've now translated the Pokemon Sunday clip for a friend's new "5th Gen account" so if anyone wants to check it out, please do so. You can find it here.
I haven't seen an English version floating around yet so I signed up for his project :D

As for the silhouette;

No way is it a Lucario evolution, theres no way it would go loosing the spikes on its arms.
It's true that the vid didn't explicitly say that the shadow was Z, but it is still most likely to be.

By the sound of it they're gonna have a total overhaul. Maybe they'll make the goverment of the region weird people who won't accept any outsider pokemon inside :p

pkm0089438.jpg

i found this in the serebii archive

Woah Cool! But sorry to say it looks too much unlike Lucario.... I mean would Lucario randomly get a bunch of hair? I don't think so.... and it looks kinda sinister. Plus my arguements above.

The Skull said:
By the sound of it they're gonna have a total overhaul. Maybe they'll make the goverment of the region weird people who won't accept any outsider pokemon inside :p

that would be cool.

Back