(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

I'm sorry, my previous image was incorrect. Turns out I was indeed right, it is a Lucario and Shiftry fusion (hence the "Z"):

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:
SHIFTARIO
shiftario.png

On a different note, Ken Sugimori suddenly got pretty terrible, I heard his hand ended up in a car accident.

Hmm... I can see how you guys might think that's a ponytail, but couldn't those two furry parts be separate? Like the bottom part is his tail while the top part is just part of its back?

EDIT: Yeah, like Spoon's image.

Dark/Fighting would be very cool typing. It would makeRock resistant, Bug neutral, and Psychic immune.

I think Z controlls Mightyena, kind of like regigigas leading the Mamoswing in movie 11! But I don't think they will have relations outside the movie.

spoon - LOL if it looked anything like that i wouldn't watch to movie :p

WPM that is exatly what i was thinking and in that case it could be a mightyena but its probably a basic like ALL the other legendarys that starred in the other movies.

Ice Espeon said:
This could be the 3rd Pokémon (4th including smeargle) to actually use Transform because of the Ruler of Illusion thing. It could also mean that it is extremely cunning and sly to be able to trick Pokémon (possibly) into a war in the 13th movie; turning everyone against each other then rising. These Charicteristics make me think of a fox and that is what it looks like.

What you just said makes it even more likely for this pokemon to be the once great king of Pokelantis. But if this is true, it must be a legendary.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Hmm... I can see how you guys might think that's a ponytail, but couldn't those two furry parts be separate? Like the bottom part is his tail while the top part is just part of its back?

EDIT: Yeah, like Spoon's image.

because the bottom part seems too far down/left to be connected to its butt.
and the top part would be shaped rather awkwardly.

pmj is on, act natural....

i love pokemon!!

(sarcasticly)

You know you can all be dead wrong, it could look something like this...

Untitled-3.png

Does anybody else think a Lucario evolution maybe? It is like the same size and physique (except the hair).

Loki said:
You know you can all be dead wrong, it could look something like this...

Untitled-3.png

I died alittle inside when i saw this pic.

Lol wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't a pokemon but it was just a man dressed up as a pokemon and at the end he would be like "y'all just got rick roll'd" *insert annoying rick astley song here* :D

But in all honestly based on what Xous drew we have a Lucario/zangoose/Shiftry/mightyena/Renamon type pokemon-thing. How exciting

Looks like a lucario evolution.

Definately fighting/???

maybe grass, dark, or steel.

i just thoght of this.
if its the "master of illusion" this may not be its true form.

hey WPM, couldn't you've put the pokebeach sign somewhere NOT touching the feet? >,>

EDIT:

lol this news is so big it made a record

Pokebeach Forums said:
The most users online at one time was 821 on Today at 07:15 PM

my time is EST by the way

The feet kind of looks like a water-type Pokemon to me now.

He had too, otherwise another website could have used the image.

Back