(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information [7/10]

I love this whole batch of Pokémon. Everything is forgiven. (Well there is really nothing to forgive though. Edit: Except the character designs.)

Teal said:
I love this whole batch of Pokémon. Everything is forgiven. (Well there is really nothing to forgive though. Edit: Except the character designs.)

Well surprisingly enough I like all the pokemon revealed so far the least fav being the bugs which is odd since i love bug types. And speaking of character designs I absolutely adore the professor's Sana's and the heroes' designs the other two friends look a bit derpy but Ill get used to them.(Ill forgive the fat guy if he dances for me lolz). Also the gym leaders look pretty neat Viola is pretty and the tech dude is quite original...still more hot girls plz..xD.

(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information

Once again, I really like all the new designs! Some of the best since Gen III (IV and V were cool, just a little hit-and-miss)!
I wish that little pink Angry Bird was on X... And Skrelp... :( Not that it matters too much, I just wanted to get them ASAP.

Just wanna plays these games now! They're probably finished, they could just say 'lolhere,wecantwaittogiveyouthegames' and give them to us now..? Hehe.

That gadget (Electric, look at his hair) leader is horrible. Why would you do that.

Pangoro's describtion:"While it has a wild temperament, it won't allow anyone to bully the weak. It appears to have a warm heart."-aww isn't that just cute <3

Didn't really like this batch, but will use some of them. The other little extras seem interesting too. So I have to choose between Xerneas and Skrelp huh...

I wonder when the "LOL COTTON CANDY POKEYMANZ ARE U SRS??" will start.

It won't (hopefully) start because it doesn't look like cotton candy. More like a cloud thingy. It looks like a normal, cute and funny monster. I love it. :3

Teal said:
It won't (hopefully) start because it doesn't look like cotton candy. More like a cloud thingy. It looks like a normal, cute and funny monster. I love it. :3

I think it'll be fine. It certainly isn't blatantly obvious like you said!

Also, fact-of-the-day: We Brits call Cotten Candy 'Candy Floss'.

I'm was already quite a fan of Pancham and now also of Gorondo. I hope we can catch him early in-game, so I can play through the story with him. I like that there is finally a Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon, and I will definitely add it to my rotation team. I'm disappointed Clauncher won't be in Y, so I'll have to trade it. I think there are quite a lot pure Fairy-type Pokémon now, and hope some of them gain types upon evolution. I like the design of the new Fairy-types, though.

I'm happy with the types of the Legendary Pokémon. I understand that they didn't make Xerneas a Grass-type, since it is not based on a plant. It is the Pokémon of Life, so it makes sense to have plants surrounding it. I still think a second type (I thought it had some Steel-type characteristics) would have been nice, though.

A lot of us may think the new fairy type pink bird Pokémon Shushuppu would evolve into a flamingo-like bird, but I think I found another bird that could be the inspiration for Shushupu's potential final evolution:

Kaalkopibis.jpg

The Northern bald ibis

Not only does Shushupu's beak look more like a northern bald ibis beak, the Japanese name of the Pokémon resembles the bird's call.

These all look really cool. I was already going with Y, so Skrelp and Shushupu are cool exclusives. Also, Maika is pretty cute. I hope we learn their English names soon.

(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information

Bootortle said:
These all look really cool. I was already going with Y, so Skrelp and Shushupu are cool exclusives. Also, Maika is pretty cute. I hope we learn their English names soon.

From the leaker a while back, Maika will be Inkay and it's evolution will be Malimar. Pancham's evo is Pangoro. :)

So the next corocoro will contain the biggest scoop of the century. Calling it now: they will release X Y and the for now secret game Z at the same time. Inkay possibly a Z exclusive.

Are you serious? oO Haven´t seen that guy for a while :p

102814_201307111552298208_2.jpg

(http://fanfan4545.diarynote.jp/201307111552298208/)

Xerneas being fairy is very disapointing, not only because I dislike fairy types, but Grass/Fairy or Steel/Grass was the obvious choice here.

Meanwhile we have a Dark/Flying Death Pokemon that knows an attack called Death Wing. I know who I'm getting.

Also Makia is the first non DW pokemon to have contrary. Intresting.

Just noticed the number: 096/093 :O that's a pretty weird card to include in EBB, especially as a SR.
Though it doesn't do anything significant (makes your own active pokemon confused :|)

Reggie McGigas said:
Xerneas being fairy is very disapointing, not only because I dislike fairy types, but Grass/Fairy or Steel/Grass was the obvious choice here.

...How on earth would we know an obvious choice for typing when we knew next to nothing about the legendaries? If they're going for a good v evil theme, then Fairy, which I'm assuming is the 'good' counterpart to the dark type, then its easily the most obvious choice.
(altho I will give it to you that Xerneas could easily have been a Fairy/Grass)

plus fairies kill dragons so that makes them infinitely much more cooler than any other type

I like all the new pokemon designs but none I loved and I really wanted on my team. I was more interested in the professor battling the player part. I do like Xerneas and Yveltal's abilities a lot though I wonder if they only work while they are out or if it gives your whole team the buff.

Back