(2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the name sugest that all of the remakes of the games fro now on won't be named after hidden gems or rare rocks?

i hope celebi is going to be in the game when is it going to be realesed here in america???

Delta said:
Does the name sugest that all of the remakes of the games fro now on won't be named after hidden gems or rare rocks?
Pokémon games have never been named exclusively after "hidden gems or rare rocks". See Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver for more information.
And HG/SS are still named after Gold and Silver.
palkia dialga clash said:
I hope celebi is going to be in the game
It probably won't. Or, there will probably be a G/S Ball-event.
...WI-FI PL0X!?!
when is it going to be realesed here in america?
Spring 2010, I guess. (THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE-THINGY. MERELY SPEC!)

you never know it might be in it.or it could be in an event but it could be added like in red blue reamakes they added lugia and ho-oh this time they might add celebi.

hooray, finally resetting Suicune/Raikou is less tedious, hopefully.

and I'm disappointed in Arceus, it's nice and all that I can have as much as I want, but where is that "Machamp God Barrier" effect? I DEMAND that there is such an effect for Arceus. What kind of god creates a being that can kill its creator?

Hopefully, if they are sane, they will make it.

and yes, please put in Celebi, for the love of god, put in Celebi, I want a legal version of her that is not a crappy gba event.

Clear said:
...and I'm disappointed in Arceus, it's nice and all that I can have as much as I want, but where is that "Machamp God Barrier" effect? I DEMAND that there is such an effect for Arceus. What kind of god creates a being that can kill its creator?

The kind that can change type.

RE: (1) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!! [5/7]

InuMimi said:
*screams in happiness* yes, finally! I love the names. I'm definatly getting soulsilver when it comes to america :]

The Fallen One said:
What about the Crystal remake? Oh...I get it. They'll just announce it at a later time as a surprise. Yeah...that's it. :D

* The Fallen One goes to the corner and twiddles his thumbs

well, considering they didn't make a waterblue or lightningyellow version, I seriously doubt they'd make a crystal remake.

They have to make a Crystal remake. They always remade all the past games in all generations so iy could happen but with the newer gen games they may not too. It is a 50-50 chance that it could happen. If they remake Crystal it will have Emerald/Platinum additions for sure.:)

RE: (1) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!! [5/7]

xxashxx said:
They have to make a Crystal remake. They always remade all the past games in all generations so iy could happen but with the newer gen games they may not too. It is a 50-50 chance that it could happen. If they remake Crystal it will have Emerald/Platinum additions for sure.:)

They didn't make a Yellow remake, so i doubt they make a Crystal remake. If they did, which I doubt, it would be called Mind Crystal.

Probably not^. I'm pretty sure the Battle Tower will be in Olivine City or something.

dmaster out.

The Battle Tower is a standard addition and has been since FR/LG but was not as big as the one in Emerald so yeah that will be back for sure. They may put it in the Kanto region of the game where the smaller one is in FR/LG though.:)

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 weeks or more. I suggest you flick through the forum rules if you haven't done so already

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back