(2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because then it would be technically still before the scans were able to become public, and WPM would not be able to judge (probably).

If they come out with a Scizor LV. X in a HG/SS themed set, I just might have to open my trade thread back up.

^Yeah! WPM's a judge now! ^__^

O-EM-GEE! THEY RE-MADE THE BEST SET EVER! I can't wait until they come out in stores...

^If they put the Battle Tower in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, it better be a heck of a lot easier then in Crystal. :[

Also, I doubt heart and soul mean anything game plot wise. Fire and leaf meant nothing.

^That's true. Although, Leaves are Green, and Fire is Red (Red/Orange...), but I'm not sure exactly what Soul and Heart have to do with Silver/Gold.

It's probab;y just a name. What would be any better? Shiny silver and glimmering gold? No.

Mach said:
Because then it would be technically still before the scans were able to become public, and WPM would not be able to judge (probably).

If they come out with a Scizor LV. X in a HG/SS themed set, I just might have to open my trade thread back up.

i hate it when WPM does these midnight things because kids like me can't stay up until midnight.

oh well

I stay up past midnight XD. But really, I think that it's rediculous that some people have to no about this stuff the SECOND it happens. I go on PB daily, so I find out current things soon enough. Although, a RSS pokebeach would be awesome.

Juliacoolo said:
I stay up past midnight XD. But really, I think that it's rediculous that some people have to no about this stuff the SECOND it happens. I go on PokeBeach daily, so I find out current things soon enough. Although, a RSS pokebeach would be awesome.
Hmm? The main site does have an RSS feed, if that's what you mean:
http://pokebeach.com/feed/rss

12:01 AM EST because it'll be Saturday, the day of prereleases, where you can post scans and POP will not get mad.

I can't wait. I wonder if GSes will have a midnight release for them or open early. Well, that's still a good year away at least, so no use worrying about it yet. Though I am excited. :)

Water Pokémon Master said:
12:01 AM EST because it'll be Saturday, the day of prereleases, where you can post scans and POP will not get mad.

So why can't you do it at Midnight? Isn't that Technically Saturday?

What was happening to me while reading the GS remake news was a combination of being speechless, crying of joy, and bouncing off the walls. YAAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Sorry. That is all...

Lenny said:
Shining Raikou said:
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

*Goes to jump up and down like a little kid*

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The beasts are coming back! <3

WHAT HE SAID! =O
What she said! :O

+10 Ho-Oh and Raikou. ^_^'

The TCG will be epic, too bad no Secret Wonders Ho-Oh.

Gowk said:
I feel like I should wait a tad for the crystal remake.

Or, does everyone doubt that release?

Gowk

It would be awesome but I doubt it. They didn't made a remake for Yellow, so unless they're planning to do it later next decade, we won't see a remake for Crystal.

DogMaster40 said:
Finally!!!! I can't wait for these to be released in the U.S., but it's going to be a while. I wish they gave Heart Gold a better name. Soul Silver is an awesome name though.
Here's an idea, if they remake Crystal, they could call it Mind Crystal, so you have heart, soul, and mind.

I can't wait for the rom to be leaked xD My SD card says hi!

I like that name for crystal.

Naxte said:
The Fallen One said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
I doubt they would make a remake of a remake in the same few years. If anything, they would save Blue, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum for the next time they remake the games (if they decide to).

They had better decide to.

And if you all are wondering why I call the Crystal remake MindCrystal, it's because there are Mind, Body, and Soul. Heart=Body, so Mind makes sense.
It's almost 100% guaranteeable that they won't. They probably will incorporate some of the changes from Crystal into Heart Gold and Soul Silver, though.

True, they could add some part of the storyline to HGSS, Eusine and Suicune part of course.

What I'd actually like is that they add other regions to Johto like they did with kanto, and that the SEVII islands are still accessable.

When will they decide to make a game big enough to fit all the other regions?

Kanto (with Sevii Islands after going to Johto), Johto, Hoen (with everything) and Sinnoh (with everything)!

It'd be awesome to be able to get all single pokemon just in one game!

Normal Arceus+Pokemon Contest Hall+Energy Link=BROKEN!!!
Anyway, I have a question. Does the Arceus rule mean that I can use 5 copies of an Arceus in a deck, or just up to 4 of each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back