(2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkrai said:
Man these games are going to be BEAST! I wonder if the U.S. version of the game will keep the same name, I think dusk gold and dawn silver sound better.

The main series games have NEVER had a name change, aside from the obvious (Pocket Monsters -> Pokemon).

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Finally, after all of our patience and Nintendo refusing to speak, IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!! It proves that us fans have a knack for what's coming neXt. Until I read zephilim$'s post I didn't realize, legit Celebi's :) I can't wait for it to come out, and what twist is coming t the story line???

I am so happy that they are doing G/S remakes. I hate how you can have as many arceus as you want in a deck I think that is stupid and I don't like how Pokemon is basically forcing an archetype, worlds 2010 is going to be just like worlds 2008 one deck is going to dominate everything. Anti Arceus FTW.

RE: (2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5

My strange (but good) feelings are coming again. These remakes only proves that good times can be back. Soul Silver will be mine certainly!
I have to congratulate Nintendo and Game Freak for the iniciative, and for people who believed that dream could really be true: Blue Thunder for the initiative and the another 251 (Johto National Pokedex Number!!) people who signed for it too, here at Pokebeach forums.
WPM, I loved the Arceus cards! They have a nice potential, in my opinion. Nice job!
Finishing, saying that we may wait for good things now. I think a pokemon TCG set would be released featuring the remakes, and... Let's wait for more!

I am way excited at the fact that they have finally confirmed the remakes. After over a year and a half of yearning, my wish is finally coming true. Ah, to be able to keep all of the lovely new Pokémon within all of my DS Games, instead of a simple GameBoy Cart.

The Advent of Arceus - Awesome. I love that they kept Arceus as a Level 100. It keeps everything in beat. But I'm weird, so...

Anyways, it's gonna be a great set. Hopefully there'll be some great shinies, reprints, and Lv. X Cards in it.

burnpsy said:
Darkrai said:
Man these games are going to be BEAST! I wonder if the U.S. version of the game will keep the same name, I think dusk gold and dawn silver sound better.

The main series games have NEVER had a name change, aside from the obvious (Pocket Monsters -> Pokemon).

Right but they could potentially change Soulsilver, like they did with God Blast. Nintendo has done stranger things before, and they have certainly been far more cruel.

I don't see why people want the names changed. They're the best I've heard in the history of Pokémon. >:

Wow. Amazing. Expected. I have to rub my hairy butt in all the people's faces who doubted it would be remakes. "Yeah you like this hairy jungle. Yeah you do." The names aren't preferable, but hopefully those are just the Japanese names, so we can get DuskGold and DawnSilver or whatever Nintendo already trademarked. The logos are pretty neat as well.

Here comes my 60 Arceus card deck! Yeah, I can see tons of noobs playing tons of Arceus in their deck. Honestly, the Colorless Arceus is the only one that captured my attention. Charging up all those Arceus in a one turn attack is dang near broken.

dmaster out.

Finally!!!! I can't wait for these to be released in the U.S., but it's going to be a while. I wish they gave Heart Gold a better name. Soul Silver is an awesome name though.
Here's an idea, if they remake Crystal, they could call it Mind Crystal, so you have heart, soul, and mind.

@Lance: The word "Soul" doesn't really have that much of an attribution to religion.

DogMaster40 said:
if they remake Crystal

This isn't going to happen. Haven't you all learned about that with FR/LG and the lack of a LY?

YAHOO!! Loved the Gold and Silver games! The logos look amazing, but Heart Gold sounds a bit weird to me. Soul Silver sounds amazing.

Remake of Crystal would be sweet, but maybe it'll be called AuraCrystal? I dunno. Can't wait!!

Water Pokémon Master said:
I doubt they would make a remake of a remake in the same few years. If anything, they would save Blue, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum for the next time they remake the games (if they decide to).

They had better decide to.

And if you all are wondering why I call the Crystal remake MindCrystal, it's because there are Mind, Body, and Soul. Heart=Body, so Mind makes sense.

The Fallen One said:

And if you all are wondering why I call the Crystal remake MindCrystal, it's because there are Mind, Body, and Soul. Heart=Body, so Mind makes sense.

It would also be a reference to chakra points. . .

EspeonROX said:
YAHOO!! Loved the Gold and Silver games! The logos look amazing, but Heart Gold sounds a bit weird to me. Soul Silver sounds amazing.

Remake of Crystal would be sweet, but maybe it'll be called AuraCrystal? I dunno. Can't wait!!

It might mean a heart of gold(a good person) and a silver soul (a nice and caring person) It sounds better if you reffer to them as a pair, like heart and soul. Anyway, the arceus ills. are awsome. I hope there is a support arceus ({P} maybe?) with an abbility like claydol or uxie. That way, an Arceus deck would have more strategy.

RE: (2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5

Johnny Phantom said:
My strange (but good) feelings are coming again. These remakes only proves that good times can be back. Soul Silver will be mine certainly!
I have to congratulate Nintendo and Game Freak for the iniciative, and for people who believed that dream could really be true: Blue Thunder for the initiative and the another 251 (Johto National Pokedex Number!!) people who signed for it too, here at Pokebeach forums.
WPM, I loved the Arceus cards! They have a nice potential, in my opinion. Nice job!
Finishing, saying that we may wait for good things now. I think a pokemon TCG set would be released featuring the remakes, and... Let's wait for more!

I'll be getting SoulSilver too. TCG HG/SS themed set, Yesssss. Entei, Suicune and Raikou Lv.X? :eek:

Haha, I'm also very excited for all the HG/SS merchandise they are going to make, not only the games. Finally the Legendary beasts and some of my other favorite Pokemon will get some more attention. =]

Also, Arceus cards look awesome!

Divine_Light said:
The Fallen One said:

It would also be a reference to chakra points. . .

wuts chakra ._.

The Fallen One said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
I doubt they would make a remake of a remake in the same few years. If anything, they would save Blue, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum for the next time they remake the games (if they decide to).

It's almost 100% guaranteeable that they won't. They probably will incorporate some of the changes from Crystal into Heart Gold and Soul Silver, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back