(2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!! [5/7]

Hmm. Which ones cooler?

Hmm.

xxashxx said:
Yeah they will epic. I sure hope they add the D/P Pokemon and GTS and Pal Park because it will be more fun if they do.:)

No. The GTS is a failure, in many more ways than one. They need to drop it. Now.

The GTS helped me get the Pokemon like Kingdra and Gengar. Do you know the evolution trick if not I can tell you in a PM. It works wonders. I really wan the features of D/P in the remakes. It will help me complete the Pokedex. That is what we want.:)

xxashxx said:
The GTS helped me get the Pokemon like Kingdra and Gengar. Do you know the evolution trick if not I can tell you in a PM. It works wonders. I really wan the features of D/P in the remakes. It will help me complete the Pokedex. That is what we want.:)

This is the ONLY upside it had. Even then, it's a glitch.

The GTS has been glitchy since day one, filled with hacks, stuffed to the brim with unfair trade offers, etcetera. The premise of the GTS in general assumes that everyone would offer fair trades, not put up hacks, and would have no glitches. Unfortunately, the fact that this DOES happen only serves to make the GTS a useless waste of space for all those who have common sense (Aside from those glitch exploiters out there, when the glitch really doesn't need to be used. Just trade evolve them over Wi-Fi!

It should not plague the awesomeness that is Gold and Silver. Enough Said.

Haha, this is awesome! Everything looks great. :D

/me is pumped up for once in his life :p

Heart or soul?

Hmm.... Help!

MUST. SEE. COVER. ART.

OMG this is great!!!!!! Not incredibly fond of the titles, but I am assuming these games will be good, mildly said. As for the cover art, I REALLY hope they show it on Pokemon Sunday as part of the announcement. Well, I'm definitely getting both. I'm probably not the first to notice, but the emblem on the HeartGold game is in the shape of a heart...

THESE. GAMES. LOOK. EPIC!!

/me runs like a maniac to go find his LeafGreen :p

Very interesting choice of names. I would have preferred more of the direction they went with the decks in Unseen Forces (Sun Gold/Sea Silver), or the lyrics in the Japanese OK! (Sun Gold/ Moon Silver). I guess the Golden Sun GBA games might cause a problem in both of those, but it's a shame because it seems so obvious to me that Gold version should have been Sun Gold.

Porygon said:
Very interesting choice of names. I would have preferred more of the direction they went with the decks in Unseen Forces (Sun Gold/Sea Silver), or the lyrics in the Japanese OK! (Sun Gold/ Moon Silver). I guess the Golden Sun GBA games might cause a problem in both of those, but it's a shame because it seems so obvious to me that Gold version should have been Sun Gold.

In OK! it was 'Golden Sun' and 'Silver Moon'...
Wouldn't have much to do with Golden Sun anyways since the original name is 黄金の太陽...in that case GS will just get translated to something different when it comes out in NA...
but that's beside the point...

Anyone else feel ambivalent about this?
- in contrast to the circumstances for the remake in 3rd Gen, there is already ways to capture all the 492(soon +1) Pokemon between DPt and the GBA games. (Deoxys and Shaymin are event-only)

This will likely greatly change the economy and demand for current 2nd Gen special Pokemon (Ho-ho, Lugia, beasts, Celebi).
All of which currently only obtained by normal means through the NGC games. In a way, easier to spot Pokemon made with cheat.

One fear is that, unless the new GS comes with greater anti-cheat feature (which is the most of what I'm hoping for), it will make it more difficult to identify off-the-bat those said Pokemon-in-demand when they are made with cheat.

Concluding, the first and formost issue I see is that, the legitimate said special Pokemon will decline greatly in value - Replaced by the same ones made with cheat which will saturate the market.

Just throwing this out there I guess (one perspective coming from a battler/collector who played Pokemon for 11 years).
Please discuss.

Cheesy Names, wish they did better on that. But I predicted it would be in Japan for 2009! But what month.... Now we have to wait for that X_X

Yeah they have names of old singers in the names. Firat it was colors then metal annd gems tjen came Diamons anf pearle and now singera. Very odd names but they will be great games I am sure despite the weird names.:)

I can't wait to see some in game screens and listen to some of the music! I loved the Trainer Battle theme and I'm so curious to hear how they redid it.

I bought both original Gold and Silver, and I'll probably do so again because they're just that awesome :D

I can't wait. I remember I had RBY slightly after everyone else, but I was like first in line for GSC.

Bippa201 said:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

(now what am I going to do with my clan...)

Best of my life too! I played Gold on the Emulator and I can say that it's pretty good ^^

Also, kudos to us for having this way before Serebii. :)

I can't wait as it will be a first timer for me.:)

I just realized Gamefreak's ploy.

If you buy HeartGold and not SoulSilver, you are saying that you do not have a soul. If you buy SoulSilver and not HeartGold, you don't have a heart. You have to buy both to have a heart and soul.

"Mommie, which game do I get? Heart or soul?"

LOL. Good one WPM. XD.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
I just realized Gamefreak's ploy.

If you buy HeartGold and not SoulSilver, you are saying that you do not have a soul. If you buy SoulSilver and not HeartGold, you don't have a heart. You have to buy both to have a heart and soul.

"Mommie, which game do I get? Heart or soul?"

The answer for me is easy. Both.

So what are we betting on for future games? Earth Ruby/Sea Sapphire? Time Diamond/Space Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back