(2) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!; Advent of Arceus [5/7 - 5/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER: GS REMAKES CONFIRMED!! [5/7]

What about the Crystal remake? Oh...I get it. They'll just announce it at a later time as a surprise. Yeah...that's it. :D

/me goes to the corner and twiddles his thumbs

I will try to get both.
Man I wonder what improves will take place.
With the DSi's new features, alot more is possible.
Let's just hope they keep the double regions.

Ah.. This brings back memories.. Way back when I downloaded a partially translated ROM of gold a good year or so before it was released in the west. Easily my favorite games from a story and content standpoint. I wonder if they'll keep the "time machine" element in order to prevent the new (or rather old) Pokeballs or other new content from going through..

The Fallen One said:
What about the Crystal remake? Oh...I get it. They'll just announce it at a later time as a surprise. Yeah...that's it. :D

* The Fallen One goes to the corner and twiddles his thumbs

It will be something to go with Heart and Soul I am sure.:)EDIT. WPM you beat Serebii to the punch for posting. It has been about 5 hours and he still does not have the news up yet.XD.:)

*screams in happiness* yes, finally! i love the names. i'm definatly getting soulsilver when it comes to america :]

The Fallen One said:

well, considering they didn't make a waterblue or lightningyellow version, i seriously doubt they'd make a crystal remake.

It's abou time they remade those games. I always knew they were going to do it. and such interesting names too i think ill go old scholl and but silver soul when it comes out. Ah the good old days. =)

I think I might brush up on my Japanese and buy the games imported from Japan when they come out. :3

So excited.

Hm. I'll be getting both when they come, just because I'm addicted, but this bores me. I was hoping for some brand new games... >:

Well, the names were the best in the history of Pokémon, so I guess I'll let it slide.

Happy day is a happy day!

I'm putting in a pre-order to import these as soon as there is a release date. I cannot wait.

FINALLY!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA

Now all we need is hope that they allow us to travel to Kanto/Hoenn/Sinnoh
that would be so cool >.<

HeartGold probably took them like, 2 minutes to think up. SilverSoul is a much better name.

I'll buy one, because buying both is honestly a waste because you can get both Ho-Oh and Lugia in one game in G/S :p

Yey. it has been years since the G/S appeared. it would be better to get a more updated and exciting version.

YES
Finally, my Poke-trip has come full circle..
...well no they need to remake the TCG for that.
But still.
YES
The best thing is that Kanto gets a D/P brush as well. I just hope they retain it almost identical to the original material. I almost wish it was for the Game Boy Advance, because I'm not sure is D/P graphics with G/S will be the best thing ever. I'm a huge fan of the original, so lets see.
...YES!

The Fallen One said:

Why would they remake crystal when they didn't remake yellow? :?

Also all crystal really did was introduce animations. :p

This is so amazing!

I've been waiting for this ever since FRLG (but hey who hasn't? xD)

I'm so excited ^.^

Let's hope they don't screw it up.

Pretty good names. But what does it mean by new elements?

banditkeith said:
FINALLY!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA

Now all we need is hope that they allow us to travel to Kanto/Hoenn/Sinnoh
that would be so cool >.<

If we could travel to all of them it'd be broken! xD I'd love it xD

But if they gave us a choice of going to any part after completing the GS storyline I'd go to Hoenn most likelly ^.^

It'd be so cool if they sometime during those events let the other starter pokemon be caught ^^

Medaforcer said:

No. Crystal was the best of the three, introducing the ingenious Suicune-maniac (HI, EUSINE~) and the whole Suicune-plot in general. My favorite part of the 2nd Generation by far. Especially since Eusine had awesome theme music!

New Advent of Arceus info and card images!

FireMeowth said:
Medaforcer said:

No. Crystal was the best of the three, introducing the ingenious Suicune-maniac (HI, EUSINE~) and the whole Suicune-plot in general. My favorite part of the 2nd Generation by far. Especially since Eusine had awesome theme music!

I felt that was all too tacked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back